It's Getting Complicated

Her Other Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25: It’s Getting Complicated

Jaeun woke up with Jin looking at her with a smiling face. She blinked thrice before she realized what had happened the night before.

They made love.

She gulped as she looked at Jin who’s smiling widely. “Good morning?” She spoke awkwardly. She didn’t know why she is this awkward when the truth is she has been in this kind of situation with him. This isn’t the first time that she woke up with Jin beside her but she felt really uncomfortable.

Jin chuckled and kissed the top of her nose. “Good morning, Baby love.” He whispered softly. “I love you.”

Jaeun smiled at him but the truth is, her heart suffocating. She isn’t feeling any good for this. She isn’t feeling good at all.

Jin didn’t even notice that she hasn’t replied to his I love you because he is so into missing her. He is missing her. Damn, how could he not when it has been a very long time since he has held her like this?

“Let’s go on a date today.” He stated.

She narrowed her eyes on him. “I have work.” She replied.

He sighed. “Can’t you absent yourself just for me?” He pouted. “Come on. File a leave for today and be with me.”  He suggested.

She frowned at him. Never has he made her choose between him and her work because he knows how important her work is for her. That’s why she’s surprised that he is making her choose right now. But she could totally understand that he just misses her too damn much that he is acting like this. But…

“I’m sorry, Jin. I have to finish a lot of paper works today.” She reasoned out because it’s the truth. She’s working on more deals right now since Christmas is coming up.

Jin sighed. “It’s okay, Baby love. I understand.” He replied.

Jaeun looked at him. “We could eat lunch together.” She suggested to make him feel better. Until now, she still doesn’t like to see Jin disappointed. Hell, she has been with him for year. He has been her world for years and until now, so she couldn’t bear to see him sad because of her.

Jin smiled and planted a soft, swift kiss on her lips. “Alright, Baby Love. I’ll see you at lunch.” He beamed.

Jaeun smiled. Okay. She’ll see him at lunch.

--

“Oh my gosh! What did you do with your boyfriend last night?” Yoonmi asked excitedly as Jaeun arrived in her office.

Jaeun rolled her eyes and shook her head. “Nothing!” She beamed. There’s this thing called privacy and she wished Yoonmi knew about it.

Yoonmi narrowed her eyes on her. “I don’t believe you.” She stated. “This is the first time that you met in a year so, yeah. You did nothing? Who are you kidding, Kwon?!” She shook her head.

Jaeun shook her head. “We did nothing.” She insisted. “Why are you so worked up with us anyway?” She asked.

“Because, sissy, your relationship is the perfect example of how distance couldn’t do anything about true love.” She replied.

Jaeun stopped at her words. True love. Yeah right.

Somehow, it went coming back to her. Is distance not the issue? Did distance make their love grow fonder?

She didn’t know. How could she know when her eyes darted to that one door that she wanted to enter since she came in.

Did he arrive already?

Has he had his breakfast?

She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter