I'll take you from here.

Her Other Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 34: I’ll take you from here.

Everything wasn’t going the way Jaeun wanted it to be.

L is too close to her and she knows that he got his eyes on her no matter what she does. She couldn’t concentrate well. It was as if he was guarding her. He was watching if she would do something ridiculous tonight.

Jin held her hand under the table making her jump slightly from her seat and look at him. “I’m just going to the rest room.” He told her as he looked at everyone at the table. “You’d be okay here.” He smiled as he planted a kiss on her forehead.

Jaeun didn’t want him to go but then she didn’t have any choice. She couldn’t come with him, right? She smiled and watched Jin walk to the way of the comfort room.

L’s and Jin’s parents were laughing heartily while L and Jaeun were looking really awkward.

Jaeun almost jumped out of her seat when she felt her phone vibrate.

From: Kim Myungsoo

You look beautiful. I wish you were mine.

Jaeun’s breathing started to get heavy the moment she read his message. How can Kim Myungsoo make her feel this way? She doesn’t even know.

She tried her very best to not look at L right now. Because she knew that once she laid her eyes on him, it’s going to be over.

Her heart is going to explode.

From: Kim Myungsoo

What’s wrong, Baby? Did I say something wrong?

Another message from him and she couldn’t help herself from looking.

As soon as she set her eyes on him, everything in the background grew blurry. It was as if it was only Myungsoo that she could see. Everything else is just a blurry vision.

L locked eyes with her and she could feel her heart pounding against her chest. Is she starting to see clearly now? Is she starting to know what’s best for her right now?

L took a deep breath and removed his stare from Jaeun. Instead, he whispered something to his Mom and excused himself from the table.

From: Kim Myungsoo

You don’t look good. Meet me in my car. Please.

Jaeun shut her eyes as she read his message. Why is he making it harder for her? Why did he have to-

“Ahh…Ah…”

Everyone froze at the sound of the feedback from the microphone.

Jaeun looked at the mini-platform and was shocked to see Jin standing there with a huge smile on his face. There was something in that smile. She somehow knew about it but she’s trying to deny it to herself.

She knows he’s up to something but she couldn’t make herself believe.

All eyes are on Jin. Even L who is halfway through the door. L knew what would happen tonight. Or perhaps he got a feel about it. He just wishes he was wrong.

“Are you all having a good time?” Jin asked everyone and chuckled.

Jaeun was staring at him praying that he was just asking everyone to have fun, praying that there’s nothing more to that.

“So, most of you have known why this party was held,” Jin started and some of their cousins cooed at his words. Perhaps, they knew what would happen.

Jin smiled heartily. “I initiated this one…for my one and only woman.” He looked at Jaeun. “Jaeun, listen to this song.”

Then the band started t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter