The Wedding (END)

Her Other Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The final chapter. I want to express my deepest gratitude for all of you who was with me all throughout this story. Thank you for keeping up with the lack of updates. 

Now, that it's the end, I want to apologize for everyone who was not satisfied with this story. I'm no professional writer. Next time, I'll be better. 

Thank you and I love you for loving and hating me and this story. 

See you on the next Kim Myungsoo story. 

 

-- 

Chapter 43: The Wedding (END)

L fixed his tie as he waited outside the church. It’s his wedding day. It’s the day he’s been waiting for all of his life, the day when he marries and starts his forever with the woman he loves.

“Agit.” Sungyeol muttered beside him.

L glared at him. “You don’t know the feeling, er.” He snapped at him.

Sungyeol laughed at his best friend. “You’re so nervous that Jaeun won’t come to your wedding!” He beamed and laughed together with their friends.

“Sungyeol’s right, Myungsoo. You’re so anxious. Loosen up!” Hoya beamed.

L rolled his eyes at his friends. “Whatever, s.” He muttered and looked at his watch.

Sunggyu walked beside him. “Is this alright?” He asked.

L looked at him. “What do you mean, hyung?” He asked.

Sunggyu shrugged. “You, getting married without a family attending. Are you okay with that?” He asked. “Myungsoo, you only get married once.”

L looked at him and smiled weakly. “Of course I want to be with them during this fateful event, Hyung.” He replied. “But they don’t approve my relationship with Jaeun so, it’s okay. As long as Jaeun’s mine.” He smiled, contented.

Sunggyu looked at him and smiled back. Well, if he’s happy about this, then…

“Kim Myungsoo!”

Everyone stopped when Jin’s voice was heard.

L stiffened and turned serious. Jin was with Sooyeon. “What are you doing here?” He gritted his teeth as his eyes narrowed at them.

Jin smirked. “So, you’re going to marry her, huh?” He asked, teasing.

Sooyeon’s face couldn’t be painted. “You must be really out of your mind, Kim Myungsoo.” She spoke, sounding really disappointed.

L pursed his lips in a thin line. His friends were silently watching this confrontation.

“I don’t care what you think. I love her. I’m marrying her.” He stated with a voice firm and authoritative. “I won’t ask you to move on, but I know you know that you have to get over it. We’re happy. Don’t disturb us.”

Jin chuckled. “Well, congratulations to you for your wedding.” He spoke. He looked at Sooyeon. “We’re not here to make a scene, cousin. We’re here to make amends.” He glanced at Sooyeon and raised his brow.

Sooyeon rolled her eyes. “Nothing is forever, Myungsoo. Sooner or later, you will break up.” She stated. “Don’t think that you will be able to spend your forever with her.”

L narrowed his eyes at her.

Sooyeon sighed. “But since you want her now, then maybe you can spend your everyday with her.” She spoke.

L raised his brow. “Whatever. I don’t need anything from the both of you anyway.” He beamed as he turned his back on them.

“Myungsoo—”

“My son!”

L froze when he heard that familiar voice calling him.

“Myungsoo, my son!”

L turned to confirm the identity of the owner of the voice. “Mom?” He asked in disbelief of seeing his mother on his wedding day when he knew that she didn’t approve anything about this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter