Paragliding with a Broken Wing

Her Other Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 32: Paragliding with a Broken Wing

Days gone by and L and Jaeun had been closer than ever. And of course, L got closer to Jaeun’s family, an advantage that he holds now against Jin who was always away. Damn. Kim Seokjin was always away. He is always busy running down some business.

But now, it was back to basic, back to normal because holidays are over and it just means one thing: back to work.

“Jungkook, follow me to the office now.” L ordered at the flustered employee. It was always that way. L would call one and that certain person would get flustered upon knowing that L’s attention is on him or her. It doesn’t matter if you’re a guy or a girl, if L calls you, you would get nervous.

Jaeun watched L as he walked to his office followed by Jungkook who’s looking nervous more than ever. Since she spent the holidays with him, she got the chance to know him better and yes, she wasn’t disappointed. In fact, she actually saw something in him.

Something she couldn’t see when she’s with Jin.

“Are you okay?” Yoonmi asked her.

Jaeun smiled and nodded. “Yeah, I’m good.” She replied as her eyes are still on L’s office door. She didn’t know why she couldn’t keep her eyes off L right now. Perhaps, was she…smitten?

“Are you sure?” Yoonmi asked again as she stared at how ridiculous her friend looked.

Jaeun nodded and bit her lip. Damn. Just what is happening to her to be able to be this attached to L? What has she been doing all this time?

Suddenly, her phone rang. It was Jin.

She stared at her phone for more seconds, contemplating on whether he would accept the call or not. She’s still guilty about how she spent the holidays with another man instead of her boyfriend but she’s not feeling any regrets. She enjoyed Christmas with L. It was more than she could ask for.

“Aren’t you going to accept that call?”

Jaeun was shaken back to her senses when Yoonmi poked her asking her about the phone call. She looked at Yoonmi and her friend gave her a look.

Yoonmi senses something wrong but she didn’t want to say a thing about it because she could be wrong. Maybe she’s seeing wrong things.

Jaeun sighed and accepted the phone call before walking out of the office.

“Baby love, what are you doing tonight?” Jin sounded really enthusiastic over the line.

Jaeun almost flinched at the way Jin called her. It seemed like it was ages since he called her Baby love and it’s messing with her mind because of everything she did with L over the holidays.

“Nope.” She replied curtly.

“That’s good!” Jin was ecstatic from the other line. “Then I’d pick you up after office hours.” He beamed.

Jaeun narrowed her eyes at the painting that she’s facing upon hearing Jin’s words. “Are we going somewhere?” She asked.

She heard Jin chuckle from the other line. “There’s this family gathering in one of our hotels tonight and Mom told me to bring you with me.” He explained.

“Family dinner?”

“Yes. I’ll be picking you up early so we could prepare.” He replied.

Jaeun cleared . “Are all of your family members going to be there?” She asked.

Jin chuckled from the other line. “Yes. It is a family gathering. All of the clans are coming.” He replied. “Are you nervous? Don’t worry. I’ll be there with you, Baby love.”

Jaeun gulped upon hearing what Jin had said. All of the family members are going to be there. Meaning, all of his cousins are going to be there. Meaning, Kim Myungsoo wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter