I love your song.

Her Other Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29: I love your song.

From: Kim Myungsoo

Are you free tonight?

Jaeun read the text message from L. She looked at her luggage. Since she’s on her vacation leave, she’s going home. To Busan where her parents are at.

Jin was supposed to come with her but he had some errands to work for some matters his dad couldn’t handle. Too bad he couldn’t come with her when he wanted it the most.

She sighed as she replied to the text.

To: Kim Myungsoo

I’m going to Busan later. I’m going home for Christmas.

Sent. Then she went on to check if she had gotten all of her luggage. She’s leaving at three o’clock in the afternoon and it’s eleven o’clock already. She must be at the airport by now.

Kim Myungsoo calling…

She looked at her phone ringing and answered the call. “Yes?” She spoke.

“Hello to you too, Kwon Jaeun.” L sarcastically replied from the other line.

Jaeun couldn’t help but smile at his sarcasm. L gets pissed as well from time to time and she doesn’t know why she finds it cute when he’s pissed off. “Hello, Kim Myungsoo?” She replied trying to suppress her laughter.

She could imagine L rolling his eyes from the other line.

“Why are you going to Busan for Christmas?” He asked in a serious tone. “How long will you be there?” He asked again.

Jaeun sat on the couch. “Well, my family lives in Busan.” She replied to his first question. “I will be there until New Year.” She replied.

“Are you not celebrating with your boyfriend?”

Jaeun stopped as she heard him ask about Jin and her. She smiled to herself. He’s suppressing his feelings. She knows that he wants to be with her but then he knows he couldn’t do it all the time so he’s asking politely.

“No. We’ll just celebrate when I come back.” She replied carefully to not hurt L. “He’s busy with some year-end deals.” She added.

Somehow, when she thinks of Jin, she couldn’t help herself but think about what L told her that night he was drunk.

Jin had an affair with Sooyeon when she was still L’s girlfriend. Jin used to be L’s closest cousin but then he stole his girl from him.

And now it’s the opposite.

L’s stealing Jin’s girl from him.

Just how ed up can destiny be?

“Then can I come with you to Busan?”

Jaeun could barely move when she heard what L asked her. He wanted to come to Busan with her? To see her family?

“Aren’t you busy?” She asked.

The truth is, she wants to be with L. But then she thinks of what her parents would think of L coming with her and would ask questions about their relationship.

Her family knows that she’s in a relationship with Jin and of course they would wonder about L.

“Baby, I’ll always find time to be with you.”

Jaeun paused for a moment to contain all the feels that L just gave her. How can he so sweet even on the other line?

“So? Can I come?” He asked. “As a friend?” He continued.

Jae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter