The Proposal

Her Other Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 40: The Proposal

L held Jaeun’s hand as they walked to the celebration.

Jaeun looked at L and smiled, still in awe that her parents are actually all for their relationship. She didn’t expect someone to like this relationship. She didn’t expect anyone to accept them but deep inside, she was wishing. She didn’t want to leave her family if they won’t approve them. But she knows she would if they don’t.

“Are you happy?” L whispered as they stopped at the balcony of the house

Jaeun leaned on the railings, facing the garden while L enclosed his arms around her, leaning his chin on her shoulder. She smiled and nodded. “More than happy.” She said in a very soft voice.

L smiled weakly. “Me, too. I am happy.” He whispered back. “I’m happier that your parents approved.” He added as he kissed her shoulder.

Jaeun placed her arms on top of L’s arms enveloped around her. “I’m happiest with you.” She said sweetly.

L tightened his hug on her. “Don’t worry, Baby. I’m happiest with you, too.” He spoke as he kissed her shoulder.

Just with the touch of his lips on her bare skin, Jaeun could feel a thousand volts of electricity flowing through her every vein.

“Damn. I wanna kiss you but I want your parents to see that I respect you.” He said in a husky voice as he looked at her parents who are talking to some guests.

Jaeun chuckled and faced him, not minding if her face is so red. “W-We can kiss.” She said shyly as she looked away.

L chuckled and hugged her. “My kiss can wait, Jaeun. But since you said it, I’m expecting a lot from you later.” He teased and Jaeun pinched his side again, making him laugh loud.

Jaeun rolled her eyes at him. “Whatever.” She spat but didn’t bother to get out of L’s hug.

“Can I sleep in your room tonight?” He asked curiously.

Jaeun narrowed her eyes on him. “No!” She replied.

“But why?!” He whined.

Jaeun pointed at her parents. “I thought you want them to see that you respect me?” She asked, teasing.

L let out a deep and heavy sigh. “But I love cuddling with you.” He reasoned.

Jaeun smiled, reminiscing the past two nights that she slept beside him – the best nights. “I love cuddling with you, too.” She spoke.

L’s eyes widened, shocked at how open Jaeun is right now. “Baby…” he groaned. “I’m trying to keep my desire for you to myself but why must you seduce me like this?” He asked, whining.

Jaeun chuckled. “I’m not seducing you, though.” She replied.

L shook his head and rolled his eyes. “You don’t even know what you’re doing to me when you look at me with those eyes.” He spoke. “You make me crazy. You make me out of myself.”

Jaeun wrapped her arms around him. “Trust me, I feel that, too. You just don’t know.” She repeated his words.

L smiled. “Damn. Let’s go to your parents. I need to stop myself right now.” He spoke as he laced his fingers with hers, leading her to Mr. and Mrs. Kwon.

Jaeun smiled widely as she looked at her fingers laced with his. There is nothing to worry about. Everything is just completely perfect with him.

Mr. Kwon smiled when he noticed the couple coming their way. “Take a seat.” He told them.

L nodded and pulled a chair for Jaeun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter