The Perfect Relationship

Her Other Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FINALLY! SEPTEMBER 20 HAS COME! THIS IS SHORT BECAUSE... I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE. HAHA! :) 

HAPPY READING! LOVE YOU ALL FOR WAITING SO PATIENTLY! :)

 

--

Chapter 1: The Perfect Relationship

“How is my baby girl?”

Jin asked Jaeun with the widest smile he could give. That certain kind of smile that even though you’re not in the best mood of the day, you will be. You have no choice but to be.

Jaeun smiled back as she fixed her earphones and positioned her iPad in a better angle. Yes. Jin is not in Korea. He’s abroad to finish his Master’s Degree in Architecture. He was there for a year and he is expected to come back home after another year.

It was hard – being in a long-distance relationship but Jaeun and Jin are doing everything to make it work. It’s pure hard work but every simple sacrifice is worth it.

Maybe Absence really makes the heart grow fonder.

And that’s why even with each passing day that they are away from each other, their heart and love for each other is not wavered. They are sure about it.

“I’m good.” Jaeun replied. “I just miss you.” She added, smiling.

Jin smiled softly. It was not as wide as his while moments ago because he somehow feels sad that he’s not there for his girl. And he misses her too. More than Jaeun’s even known.

“I missed you too.” Jin told her. “Do you want me to fly now and get to your side?” He asked sweetly. On second thought, he would. He would do everything for Jaeun.

He believes that she is his destiny. He worked his out just to make Jaeun his. Of course, she is his destiny!

Jin courted her and her parents who are in the province. He used up a lot of effort just to make her parents agree to make him her boyfriend. He almost ate fire because Jaeun’s parents are strict when it comes to love lives. Especially since they were still in college that time. Jaeun’s parents want her to study hard and avoid all distractions available.

Jin was one big distraction. He knows that. But he did everything just to make Jaeun and her parents agree. He promised to himself that he would never be a distraction for Jaeun. In fact, he was influenced by Jaeun. Ever since he became her boyfriend, he always has study sessions with her. Whenever there are big exams coming up, they would study together even though they are not in the same course. He was in Architecture. Jaeun was in Business Administration.

When he comes to think of it, there are a lot of differences between him and Jaeun.

He came from a well-off family. Jaeun’s not that poor but she was not that rich too. Her parents own two fishing ships in Busan. Jin’s parents own an estate company.

He likes to party. But he stopped 3 years back when he started dating her because he didn’t want her to get mad at him for partying. For that, he didn’t just make Jaeun happy – even his parents. Jaeun’s a good influence to him. That’s why his parents like her that much.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter