In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.

In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Lu’s family were been invited to the Song’s mansion for a dinner. The elders were discussing about the business and politics while MinAh was trying to have a conversation with Luhan.

 

Chung was extremely bored and was squirming in his seat, to get free from there. He didn’t like MinAh even a single bit, the way she is acting with his hyung made him mad. No one never separates him from his brother but she did it for the first time. She sat between Luhan and Chung, making him frown and pout in annoyance. Whenever they eat together Chung always sits next to his brother.

 

Luhan protested when MinAh took his seat that is next to Chung but he could not do anything.   Chung begun to poke his food instead of eating which was noticed by luhan, so he stood up and went to his brother’s chair and carried him.

 

 

He know his little brother too well. All the faces in this mansion are new to him and he his feeling uneasy, and to add to that Chung was sitting alone. If Luhan or his mother is sitting beside them Chung fill feel at ease but his lips begun to quiver for sitting alone.

 

“Let’s eat together.” Luhan declared and placed Chung in his lap and fed him from his plate.

 

Chung’s mood changed 180 degrees in an instant because of his brother, he beamed and nodded his head and chewed the food obediently.

 

Mommy Lu smiled seeing that, she was happy to see their elder son taking care of the younger one. Luhan is a rebel, no one except Chung can control him. Chung has wrapped Luhan in his finger. Beside Chung there is no one that Luhan will deal soft and gentle like this.

 

MinAh was annoyed because Luhan’s attention was fully on Chung now, “Why don’t he eat by himself?” she asked but flinched when luhan glared at her menancingly. Even her parent’s flinched seeing his glare like that.

 

“Hyung, you should eat too.” Chung who was oblivious to the atmosphere voiced out.

 

Luhan turned to see his face and chuckled seeing the mess in his cheeks and wiped it using the napkin, “Later” he replied softly and fed him more.

 

When luhan carried Chung to the wash room, Mommy Lu turned to MinAh.

 

“I think you should tone down your attitude young lady, if you don’t change your attitude my son will cancel this arrangement even before the discussion.” She spoke sternly.

 

MinAh’s eyes widen in surprise, “I didn’t-” she tried to defend herself.

 

“Save it. And one more thing Don’t open your mouth to speak anything negative about my younger son if you don’t want to get on the bad side of my elder son. For luhan, his brother is the most important person, even we can’t scold Chung if he shows tantrums. Luhan never allows us to scold Chung. If you do anything against Chung or if Chung disapproves you for his brother, Luhan will say no to you without hesitating. So stay from my Younger son, if you could not handle kids.” Mommy Lu said sternly.

 

Mr and Mrs Song were watching silently, they were also against their daughter’s way of behaviour. She always shows her bratty attitude to everyone causing problems. They tried to teach her but she won’t listen to them.

 

Luhan and Chung returned to the table and sat next to each other. Both the father’s had their wine in the coffee table because Chung was in the dining area. Luhan declined the wine, he never drinks if needs to be with Chung.

 

Mrs. Jung the head maid was checking the clock, she was worried because it was getting late and Seo hyun still had not returned from her part time job.

 

Luhan watched one of the maid checking the clock once in a while and a worried face, he raised his eyebrow but didn’t question her as it was not his business.

 

“Aigoo where is this kid? She told me her work will end by 7 and still no sign of her.” Mrs. Jung mumbled softly still worried for Seo hyun.

 

Seo hyun was working in a dance studio, she was a talented dancer and was a dance teacher for the middle school students when she was in Bussan. She worked as a dance teacher in a dance studio after her school time. Dancing was her passion and she loves to do it. after reaching Seoul she needed more money for her mother and herself so she started to work many part time jobs. Her former owner of the dance studio in Bussan referred her to the studio she joined in Seoul. But it was for the Idols and stage performance. She didn’t have much choice and agreed to work there after her school hour. She asked owner to hide her identity and also she will be not working there regularly only when a new choreography is needed.

 

Because teaching on daily basis will tire her out and she can’t go to the other jobs and school. They had an agreement to work only when needed and pay her for that. Now she is helping along with a male choreographer for a stage performance. She will be wearing a cap and mask if she is teaching, if the students have any doubt it will be answered by the male partner of Seo hyun, and she will help the students when they are having troubles in the movement. Only few students have heard her voice, when she explains about the movement.

 

Seo hyun expected her work to be finished early but her students were having some difficulty and she stayed to help them. By the time she finished her work it was already dark.

 

“Mrs. Jung will be worried for me.”  Seo hyun muttered with a sigh and started to pedal her bicycle after wearing her backpack.

 

Luhan was standing in the garden of the Song’s mansion, talking with his manager when he saw a figure running inside the entrance with a backpack, pulling a bicycle. He could not see the face because the figure was wearing a baseball cap with a initial ‘SH’ and mask covering the mouth. He felt a water drop above his skin and saw above to see the dark clouds and more water drops started to splatter on his face.

 

He placed his palm above his head and moved to the building and saw the figure to park the bicycle nearby a wall and he saw that it was a girl and she was wearing a hooded t-shirt, faded jeans and snickers.

 

She was about to enter inside but heard some sounds of laughing and hesitated to enter, luhan raised his eyebrow watching curiously, what she was doing there. He saw her sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter