In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.

In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo hyun’s POV:

“So both of my sons stayed here last night?” Mr. Lu asked me.

Here I was standing in my place, Luhan was not here when I went to the living room this morning. He just a sent a message to my phone that he had some work to finish. Mrs. Lu called me to inform me that Luhan told his parents to visit my place, because Chung was here.

“Yes, sir.” I nodded and turned to Chung who was sitting in his mother’s lap.

“Noona hug Chungie to sleep mommy.” Chung beamed.

“Lu- Luhan?” Mr. Lu asked awkwardly.

“He slept on the couch in which you are sitting Mr. Lu.”

“I’m sorry. I don’t mean to-”

“It’s ok. We don’t have anything to hide from you guys. Luhan op*clears throat* Luhan-shi already told you about his side and I told you about my side.”

“About that Seo hyun-”

“I promised Mrs. Lu, sir.”

“Luhan told his mother that he will not leave the house, because you asked him not to. Is it so?” he asked me.

???? “He told that? Yeah I told him not to leave your place, sir.” I answered him.

“Seo hyun, I am really thankful for that.” Mrs. Lu told me while caressing Chung.

“As I said earlier I promised you Mrs. Lu. I won’t cause a problem in your family.” But I’m hurting Luhan Oppa badly by doing it.

“Seo hyun, we never saw our Luhan interested in a girl like this. He even listens to you, as my wife said you are a good person. But your family background! I don’t want to sound rude, you won’t even mention about your father. That’s why we are refusing for this relationship-”

“I don’t have one to reveal it. My mother was married to him with the elders blessing, he cheated her with her younger sister. My mother raised me and my brother alone. I know him, but he is not worth enough, for me to reveal his name. For me my only family is my mother. I’m saying this to you for the first and last time Mr and Mrs. Lu.”

“Wait! So you are not a daughter of a lover? But your mother was actually married to him? did they got divorce?”

“No sir. My mother is still the legal wife, they are not divorced but that does not mean that he is still in our life. He has no place in it.”

“Who is that person?”

“I’m sorry sir, I don’t want to talk about that.”

“Where is your brother and mother Seo hyun? I didn’t see them.” Mr. Lu asked me roaming his eyes around my place.

“Sigh. My twin brother passed away when we were 10 years old. My mother has heart problem, she is admitted in hospital.” I told him.

“Wh-what?” both of the elders asked shocked.

My mobile begun to vibrate  “I need to attend this call, please excuse me.” I went away to attend the call from Taemin.

“Noonaaaaa” He nearly yelled.

“Calm down Tae.”

“What is it I heard you got injured yesterday? How are you?”

“I’m fine Tae.” I replied him calmly. “I will be there in an hour.”

“Noona I can handle your part today, please take rest.” He pleaded.

“No Tae, you already helped me with 3 classes and I quit one of my jobs so I need extra pay, tell our boss that I agreed for that new group to choreograph, for this 2 week vacation.”

“Noona but- you should work more hours, you will be exhausted-”

“Tae I know. Just inform our boss. I will be there in an hour.” I ended the call and went to the living room.

“Sir, I need to go to my job.” I informed Mr. Lu who was trying to talk to Chung.

“Seo hyun about the job in my place, you don’t need to quit it-”

“I’m sorry sir. I don’t want to break my promise to Mrs. Lu. Also I can’t hurt your son’s feelings by working there. I promised not to respond to him and his proposal but I never wanted to hurt him by any means. By being there I will only hurt him more, sir.” I told him.

“What?”

“Sir, can’t you see it clearly? By avoiding him and his feelings I’m hurting your son. It’s not easy for me, I care about him sir. I never felt like this before in my life! I never cared about anyone other than my mother and my late brother. But now I care about both of your sons. I don’t even know why I’m feeling like this but I clearly know that nothing will work out between us because I know about how you elders see this!. Due to my family’s dark past and the humiliations I faced up to now, I don’t want anything like that to happen in your family. I don’t want to be the reason for such a scary thing in your family sir. Now you clearly understand why I promised your wife and why I’m quitting?” I asked him.

“Seo hyun, I seriously didn’t expect such a cruel thing. I mean I don’t want to blame you for what your father did do your family. Now I clearly understand what the boys tried to tell me yesterday-”

“Don’t call him my father please.” I told him blankly.

“I understand Seo hyun. I now understand why my son likes you. At first I thought he is just attracted to your appearance, I even thought that you both-”

“Sir, Luhan-shi never touched me in any wrong way. He is the most respectable guy, we were alone many times when I worked for both of your sons. Even though he loves me, never once he took advantage me. Not only that sir, he cares for my mother a lot. He visits my mother every time he can. He makes my mother happy. He never once judged me and never pitied me and my mother like many people do. He is genuine in his feelings for me sir, but I’m only returning it by hurting him. It is becoming painful for me, I can’t continue this. I don’t want to hurt the person who truly cares for me. I don’t want to hurt the person whom I like.” love

“Seo hyun I’m-” Mrs. Lu wiped her tears while trying to tell me something.

“Please Mrs. Lu, I know I shouldn’t feel anything like this towards your son. I don’t even know when I started to like him, when I clearly know that I shouldn’t. So I’m taking this decision, we have 2 weeks holiday. I have agreed to work more time in the studio, I won’t have time to meet your son for the next 2 weeks. It’s the only thing I can do, so I won’t hurt him.”  and me.

“I’m really sorry Seo hyun.” She told me guilty.

“I can’t blame you Mrs. Lu, you want the best for your son.” And I can’t be that because my life is ruined by the man who married my mother.

“We saw the cctv footage, where MinAh hit our son and where she threatened you. I’m really thankful that you didn’t even hesitate to break that car and hurt yourself while saving our son.” Mr. Lu told me.

“I won’t even think of hesitating when it considers to your son.” Both the sons.

“About the law suit she threatened, we will take care of it. It’s the least we do can do for you dear, for doing such things to you and our son.”

“I can handle it Sir. Don’t worry.”

“You are a very brave girl Seo hyun.”

“I don’t want to trouble anyone for my problems. I always face them alone. I can manage if she filed a law suit. Now, I need to go sir.”

“We will take Chung with us. Luhan will probably in our home now, I don’t know where he went this morning.” Mrs. Lu told while carrying Chung.

“Yes..... and Mrs. Lu I have 2 favours to ask for.” I told them when both of them were ready to go out.

“Anything dear.”

“Am I allowed to see Chung outside your home? I really love him a lot. If it’s not a problem for you..... can I meet Chungie in the future?” I really can’t avoid this little sweetheart.

“You are allowed to meet him Seo hyun.” Mrs. Lu told me while hugging my shoulder.

I bowed to her “Thank you.”

“What is your other favour?” Mr. Lu asked me.

“About the thing I told you earlier, please don’t tell that to Luhan-shi. I don’t want him to get his hope high. It is n-not goi-oing to work out b-between us! So let him not know that I like him.” why am feeling this guilty? Am I doing the right thing? I don’t want to cause him any pain!!!

Mr. Lu nodded reluctantly “See you later child.”

 

Mrs. Lu’s POV:

“I really like her for our son. I feel so guilty. I want her to be with Luhan.” I mumbled to my husband.

He let out a sigh and took his phone and dialled someone.

“Mother, how are you?” he asked in the phone.

Why is he calling his mother now?

“Yeah. You got me! I have to talk to you about Luhan.”

What???

“Yeah mother, it will be better if you arrive here, as soon as possible.”

What is going on?

“I will send our car to pick you up in the airport, mother. Yeah meet you in the evening.”

 “.....”

“Have a safe trip mother.” He ended the call.

“Honey why did you call ommonim suddenly?” I asked my husband confused.

“Sigh. Seo hyun is really a good girl, and is perfect for our son in every way. She could easily make him quit his stubbornness and make some sense into his stubborn brain. Did you hear that? He even visits her mother in the hospital! Our maids are telling that he is changed for the past few days. Tao told me that Luhan refuses to go clubbing because Seo hyun does not like people who drinks. She is really a good influence for our son. She loves to take care of our Chung without complaints, she is selfless. There is not a single flaw in her except the father part. I have decided to discuss with my mother that I’m not following the elder’s rules and going to give permission for Luhan to be with her.”

“Wh-what? Really??????????????? Are you going to approve their relationship?” I was so happy with my husband’s revelation. “I do like her a lot but I thought you won’t agree!!!!!! But what if your mother won’t approve?”

“I’m not letting it go in one shot. If she does not understand then I think I will let her meet Seo hyun in person so she will understand.”

“And to your other question, I did. At first I didn’t like this but I thought about many things yesterday and today after meeting her I decided to let go of our pride and see what our son really want. She gave so much importance to our son’s feeling honey! I felt guilty hearing that. We pressured our son! But she is avoiding him not to hurt him and not to hurt our image just because she promised us. My mother won’t approve this I know. But I’m going to inform her and then we shall tell luhan that we won’t disagree with him. The girl is really a brave one and a strong person also.”

“I agree to that. I felt bad when she told us about her brother and mother. What kind of a guy is her father to leave them like that? I feel like I want to hit that guy senseless.”

“Our son did.” My husband replied calmly.

“What?”

“Honey you still didn’t get the puzzle pieces togethe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter