In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.

In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo hyun informed Luhan that she can’t be there after school today for their match practise, Luhan thought that she needs to go to the studio, but Seo hyun went to visit her mother in the hospital.

 

Seo hyun’s POV:

“How are you feeling today omma?” I asked while holding her hand.

She just smiled and nodded.

“You don’t look like your usual self Joohyun, what is disturbing you?” she asked me softly.

“Ani, I’m fine omma.” I shook my head.

“You can’t hide anything from me Joohyun”

“Sigh.”

“By chance are they – they troubling you?” she asked me worriedly with a sad gaze.

“Who? You mean the Song family and the elder Seo’s?” I asked her with a frown.

“....” she just nodded.

“Aniyo, I don’t even care about their existence Omma!!! I’m not even staying there this week.” I told her.

“What? Then where are you staying?” she asked me alarmed.

“I’m staying in the place where I work omma, to take of that little boy Chungie. I’m staying there only for this week, my apartment is ready omma. I’m planning to shift by this weekend.” I told her.

“I’m sorry for doing this to you Joohyun, I can’t even help you with anything.” She told me with teary eyes.

“I’m fine Omma, please don’t stress yourself.” I caressed her hair.

“Are you troubled because of these works?” she asked me again.

“Ani.” I shook my head. Sigh.

“Then why?”

“Sigh. Well how to say this? There is this boy, he is my classmate also the elder brother of Chungie” I told her and hesitated to continue.

“A boy problem?” she asked me confused.

“It’s not exactly a problem omma, he is a cold guy. He generally does not care about his surrounding or girls, I mean he is not a sociable person unless it is his brother or guy friends.” I told her slowly.

“You have absorbed that boy’s behaviour?” she asked me amused.

“Omma that is not the thing that is bothering me. He kind of, well how to phrase it properly?” I hesitated for the correct words to form.

“He helps me Omma, without me asking him any favour he helps me. He does not do that directly every time also, he helps me just like that. Tae told me to be away from this boy and his friends because they are all rich, and you know about rich guys lifestyle so Tae is afraid that I will fall for them.”

“What do you think Joohyun?” she asked me softly.

“I don’t think he is a bad person to be with, he helped me and comforted me when I have troubled thoughts. I even felt guilty for rejecting his help!!! You won’t believe this Omma but I asked him to watch over and wake me up in the class when I feel like sleeping during the lunch period. You know me! I won’t trust anyone just like that.” I didn’t tell her that I slept because I had fever, she will surely worry for that.

 

“You make me want to meet that boy Joohyun.” She told me with a chuckle. “But you should not be away from him just because he is rich. I mean you cannot judge the person by his social status, appreciate his kindness Joohyun.”

“Hmmm, Omma.” I nodded.

“Who knows maybe he will become my Daughter’s boyfriend in the future or maybe even my Son-in-law.” She joked coughing.

“Bwoh??????” I choked hearing that.

“Well you can’t blame me, for first time my daughter is speaking about a boy and she also has disturbed thoughts because of him. I have never seen you paid attention to guys before! This particular boy must be a special one to capture my daughter’s attention.”

Omma she is going to marry MinAh! But I can’t tell her that, she will feel bad.

“Dream on omma! Just dream on” I shook my head poking my tongue to her.

“What is his name?” she asked me.

“Luhan.” I replied her.

“Bring him here when you visit me next time.”

“But omma I’m not close to him to ask such a favour!” I told her.

“As you said, he likes to help you so he won’t reject if you ask him. I just want to see the guy who stirred your heart.” She replied amused.

“Omma. He didn’t stir anything!!!!!!!!” I yelped shocked.

Before she could reply the nurse entered.

“Ms. Seo, visiting time is over, the patient needs some rest.” She told me.

“Yeah.” I nodded and stood up, “I will visit you in 2 days Omma.” I told hugging her arm.

“Bring Luhan with you, else I won’t talk with you.”

“Omma!!!!!” I gasped but the nurse glared at me, I bowed to her and went after kissing my mother’s head.

I walked on the streets while grumbling and muttering.

“Aish chincha!!!!!” I stomped and went to the Bus stop.

 

I was still in a confused and annoyed face when I entered the Lu mansion.

“Noona, did any jerk annoy you on your way here?” I turned to the right when I heard Taemin’s voice.

All the EXO boys, Chung and Taemin where there,  Chung was playing with the boys, Luhan, Kris, Sehun and Taemin were watching me curiously.

“Is it so? Did you get into any problem?” Kris asked me curiously.

“Sigh. No, nothing like that.” I shook my head.

“Where were you Noona? I came here to take you for shopping today.” Taemin told me.

 “Shopping?” Sehun asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Furniture shopping , for her new apartment.” Taemin replied.

“You are shifting from the Song’s Mansion?” Kris asked.

I nodded and opened my mouth to reply but was cut off when I heard a bratty voice.

“That’s great!!! When are you moving out?” MinAh asked behind me.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

Tae and Sehun glared at the person behind me, while Luhan rolled his eyes annoyed.

I went to Taemin and dragged him with me to the room where I’m staying. If I let him here he will argue with MinAh for sure.

 

“I went to visit omma today Tae, we shall go tomorrow.” I told him placing my bag in the table.

Taemin nodded and took the newspaper from the table, which Luhan-shi gave me the other day.

“You are searching part time job noona? Do you have time for another one?” He asked me.

“I lost my job for delivering newspapers Tae, I have to search another one for that.” I told him removing my jacket.

Taemin nodded and glanced the newspaper, “You circled every place near this neighbourhood noona? Have you familiarised the places?” he asked me amused.

“I didn’t round them Tae, it was Luhan-shi.” I informed him.

Taemin gasped “Lu-Luhan hyung?” he blinked frantically.

“He helped me Tae, wait here I need to change my clothes.” I told him entering the bathroom.

“Noona, why did Luhan hyung help you?” Taemin asked me when I went out after changing.

“I had fever, he prevented me to go to work so I could rest. I lost my job, he gave this so I could search for next one.” I told him shortly.

He thought for a while and nodded, “Are you ok now noona?”

I nodded  “Let’s go Tae.”

“Noona, let’s take a picture. I want to post it in my social account” He pulled my by shoulder while I raised my eyebrow at him.

“You do know that I don’t like these kind of things right?” I asked him while he was busy taking our pictures.

“Noona do a cute pose for me” he replied totally ignoring my question.

I shook my head and declined the steps, We saw the annoying brat downstairs with Luhan and the rest of the boys playing with Chung.

“Noona just 1 pose” he followed me like a lost puppy doing cute faces.

“Tae” I pushed his forehead away.

“Noona~~~~~~~” he shook my arm still circling me.

 

Luhan’s POV:

“Noona just 1 pose” Tae followed her like a lost puppy doing cute faces. What happen to him?

“Tae” She pushed his forehead away.

“Noona~~~~~~~” he shook her arm still circling her.

He blocked her path not allowing her to move front.

“What are you doing Tae?” Xiumin asked raising his eyebrow.

Seo hyun moved away from Taemin slowly but he hugged her arm trapping her.

“Noona just 1~” he pleaded her.

Seo hyun shook her head mumbling something.

“Yah! What are you doing?” Kai asked Taemin.

“I want her to do a cute pose with me to post in my account.” Taemin mumbled.

Seo hyun tried to pry off his hand which is hugging her arms but he didn’t budge.

“Tae I don’t know to do those kind of things! I never did that before.” She tried to reason out.

When you are with my brother you do many cute things though!!!!

“Sigh. Atleast a smile noona? Please!!!!!!” he begged her.

Seo hyun sighed and nodded.

Taemin smiled and took his mobile grinning, he hugged her shoulder “Noona smile please~”.

Seo hyun shook her head seeing his act and finally smiled at the camera.

Why do I feel like I want to be in Tae’s place now???

“Noona toto~” Chung yelled running to her.

Seo hyun scooped Chung in her arms and Taemin took another picture with 3 of them.

Shouldn’t it be me, my brother and her standing there?

“Your frown tells me that you want to stand next to Seo hyun noona” I head a whisper next to me.

I turned to glare the person who voiced out that.

“Hyung we all know that you are interested in her” Chen grinned.

“What?” I asked him raising my eyebrows.

“Hyung we know that you are attracted to her, it’s so obvious hyung!!!! But did you know Taemin doesn’t want any of us to be with her?” Baekhyun asked in a low voice.

“Yeah he is acting like a real brother of Seo noona! He is overprotective over her.” Chen mumbled with a pout.

Am I obvious? But I’m not sure if I like her or it’s just an attraction?

“Are you in denial stage hyung?” Chen asked me.

“What?”

“Are you thinking that if you like her or not?” Baek finished the question.

I just let out a sigh not answering them. I even don’t know the answer myself.

“Don’t worry we will help you find it out” Chen rubbed his hands together while grinning evilly.

“We will be your cupid hyung.” Baek nodded agreeing to Chen.

“Cupid for what?” MinAh suddenly entered our conversation curiously.

“Omo! Are you planning anything to surprise me oppa?” MinAh asked hugging my arms “I will be waiting eagerly for that.”

“You should.” Chen and Baek nodded with a smug smile.  “You will be shocked for your life if we found out the thing.” Both of them smiled while saying that.

“Is that a big surprise?” she asked with big eyes.

“Of course, A really big one which will make you loss of words.” Baek replied her.

This stupid is trusting my friends who are going to troll her!!!!

“What surprise Baek?” Chanyeol asked joining the conversation with Sehun.

“The thing we discussed earlier about Luhan hyung” Baek winked, Chanyeol and Sehun thought for a second and nodded with known smile.

“You are talking behind my back now?” I glared at my friends who just smiled and shrugged.

“We discussed about your strange behaviour and how to help you hyung” Sehun placed his hand on my shoulder.

“He is behaving strange because of me!!!!” MinAh voiced out totally getting the wrong idea.

“Eh?” Sehun blinked and dragged me out of there, “Hyung so you Like Seo noona?” he whispered after checking out that no one was hearing us.

“What makes you guys think that suddenly?” I asked him.

“Your behaviour!” he replied straightforwardly.

“My what?”

“Hyung come on you are helping her even without hesitating and Chung even told us that you both watched her sleep in your bed!!! Hyung! in your bed!!! That thing is enough for our doubts!!!!!” he explained to me with a teasing stare.

“Pabo we did not watch her sleep! She fainted because of fever and I carried her to my room, we watched her when Eun byul took care of her” I replied him with a smirk.

“Oh!!!” he blinked but again grinned “Why did you take her to your room then? You don’t like if an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter