In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.

In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 They went to the Lu’s mansion with MinAh tagging along with them, in the van hung fell asleep on Luhan’s lap much to MinAh’s protest.

 

Seo Hyun’s POV:

“Shouldn’t you be taking care of that little boy? Is not that the reason why you are here in the first place?” MinAh muttered to EunByul unnie and me.

Ah, she is always annoying.

Sehun, Kai, Tao and Kris were annoyed with MinAh now.

Luhan-shi and me were the last to get down from the van, he got a call when he was about to get up, which made Chung to stir and awake from his nap.

He rubbed his eyes and saw me, “Noona~” he called me in a sleepy voice.

“I will take Chungie, attend your call Luhan-shi.” I took Chung in my arms.

 While doing so, our shoulders brushed with each other.

“Yah ! are you now trying to seduce my oppa?” MinAh yelled from the entrance of the van.

I should seriously use a tape to cover her annoying mouth!!!!

“Chungie, Do you want to sleep more?” I asked the little boy his back, totally ignoring MinAh

“Lu hyung~” he mumbled sleepily pulling luhan’s sleeve.

“Your hyung will be with you in a minute honey, he needs to talk to someone now.” I told him softly.

I went down with Chung in my arms, he placed his head on my shoulder, Luhan-shi was following us behind while talking with his manager in mobile.

“Oh, is it so hyung? You told my omma already?” Luhan replied in the mobile, “Oh, yeah I took Chung to amusement park today. Ok hyung have a safe trip. Bye.”

 

Luhan’s POV:

My manager asked a leave for 3 months, his son is suddenly sick and he needs to be with his family.

“Hyung~” Chung called me from Seo hyun’s shoulder, ah he is drooling!!!

“Chungie you are drooling in her shoulder!!” I took my kerchief to wipe his chin, but Seo hyun stopped it.

“I will do it” she asked the kerchief and wiped Chung’s chin. She didn’t make any face while wiping it off?

“Little mushroom wants to be with his hyungs or sleep more?” Seo hyun asked Chung softly.

“Hyungs~” he replied with a beam.

“Then noona will be going now” she kissed his cheek and gave Chung to me.

“Noona also with me” Chung replied pulling her sleeves.

“We shall go after a while noona” Taemin told her she turned to Chung and nodded.

 

 

Third person POV:

 

“I need to ask my next work from Chung’s manager, I will be back in a while.” She ruffled Chung’s hair and went to Mrs. Lu to greet her.

MinAh was fuming in jealousy seeing Seo hyun and went to Luhan’s mother who was now sitting in the garden.

“Mrs. Lu, that girl is flirting with Luhan oppa all the time, I don’t like her being here in the first place. Fire her now.”

“Didn’t our parents teach you to greet the elders when you meet them?” Mrs. Lu asked calmly. She was eyeing the whole thing, how Seo hyun carried Chung carefully and wiped his face.

Not even a single second she turned her sight to one of those boys, which did not leave Mommy Lu’s eyes.

MinAh was now embarrassed and cleared “Good evening Mrs. Lu. But fire her now, she is totally flirting with all of them.”

By that time the boys neared them, “Mrs. Lu, good evening.” Seo hyun bowed her head.

“I need to talk with Chung’s manager about his next photo shoot” she told her and went away after bowing again.

Mrs. Lu nodded and smiled to the boys “How was your day?” she asked them.

“It was Superrrrrrrrrrrr~ omma Chungie went to many dides” Chung beamed widely in glee.

“It was good ommonim” All the boys replied with a smile.

Mrs. Lu turned to the direction where Seo hyun was talking in her mobile with the manager and writing something nodding her head, Taemin was with her holding the notebook for her, all the boys turned to see where Mommy Lu was gazing.

Chung ran to her, Seo hyun kneeled down to his height and smiled warmly still talking in the mobile.

 

 

Luhan’s POV:

“Luhan, how is Seo hyun doing with her work? With Chungie?” My mom asked me her eyes not leaving Seo hyun.

“She is doing a good job in taking care of Chungie, Omma” I replied her honestly.

“Yes ommonim, noona is good with handling him.” Tao answered eagerly while the others nodded their head.

“Mrs. Lu it’s an act, don’t trust her” MinAh whined.

Why is she always against Seo hyun? Is it because they are not real but step sisters?

“Luhan your manager will be taking leave for 3 months.”

“Yes omma, I just got a call from him a while ago.” I replied and turned to Chung when we heard him squeal.

He was running while Taemin was chasing him “Chungie, don’t run too fast you will get hurt”

She mumbled something to Taemin who nodded with a smile and stopped running around Chung and  jogged to him, he just pretended to catch Chung.

“Noona, Chungie win!!!!! My dewad” he ran to her and puckered his lips, Seo hyun ruffled his hair and pecked his lips.

She is smiling only when she is with my brother.....

“Luhan how about we hire her as your assistant for the next 3 months?” my mom told me.

“Eh?” all of us blinked in surprise.

“No, I can’t accept it” MinAh yelled.

“Chung’s manager will be working for you but he can’t manage for both you and Chung at the same time because Chung has more shoots for the next 2 months. She will be helping your manager for the mean time.”

She does not annoy us like other girls so it won’t be a problem, it’s not a bad idea too.

“Ok, I don’t have any problem with that omma.” I replied her with a shrug.

“Call her here”

“Seo Noona” Sehun yelled and called her to be with us.

“Mrs. Lu, don’t let her be with Luhan oppa. She is here to seduce him-” MinAh whined stomping her foot.

Taemin carried Chung in his arms with Seo hyun next to them.

 

Third person POV:

When Seo hyun was near them, suddenly rain drops begun to drop, both Seo hyun and Luhan removed their jackets and covered Chung hurriedly, and blinked back in surprise at their action.

Mommy lu blinked frantically along with the other boys surprised seeing the scene. MinAh gasped seeing it.

Luhan and Seo hyun starred straight through each other’s eyes without blinking.  

“Why are you closing Chungie?” Chung peeked his head out and asked curiously blinking his eyes cutely.

Seo hyun and Luhan stretched their arms to carry him to bring him inside and again blinked for their same action.

“Let’s go inside” Taemin told eyeing both Luhan and Seo hyun, still Chung in his arms.

All of them went inside and the maids rushed to them with towels.

 

Seo hyun’s POV:

“Then I should be leaving now, it’s getting late.” I told Mrs. Lu.

“Yes go away, no one is asking you to stay anyway.” MinAh muttered.

“Yah, you-” Taemin was annoyed with her attitude.

“Tae, don’t.” I warned him not to create a scene here.

I don’t want anyone to know that we are related.

“Noona” Tae muttered “ok lets go then.”

“Seo hyun, I have something to talk to you” Mrs. Lu told me.

“Yes, Mrs. Lu.”

“We need an assistant for my elder son, his manager took leave for 3 months so we are making Chung’s manager to handle Luhan’s schedule also but we need an assistant. I thought that you will be suitable for that position.” Mrs. Lu told me while all of them were watching us.

“What kind of work Mrs. Lu? I mean assisting him with what?” I asked her.

“Arranging his schedules, accompanying him to the shoots and helping him. Also both of my sons have a combined shoot next month so it will be easy for you to help them both.”

“Oh, ok.” I turned to luhan “Luhan-shi are you ok with me working for you?” I asked him for further decision.

“I’m fine with it.” he answered in his usual monotone voice shrugging his shoulder.

“Mrs. Lu, but I can’t be working regularly as you know I have another job also so-”

“It’s not a regular work for you, you are needed just for the assistance, it will be on weekends only.” Mrs. Lu told me.

Hmmm, I need more money for my apartment rent so, it’s not a bad idea to work more!.

“How should I manage if both Chung and Luhan-shi had schedule on the same day? Whom should I work for?”

“Well, we will sort that out. I will inform manager to manage the schedules so that both their work won’t clash with each other.”

“Yah, don’t accept it. You should not be with my oppa.” MinAh yelled.

All of the boys groaned in annoyance with her attitude.

“This noona is a pabo” Chung pointed to MinAh scrunching his nose.

“You found out the truth Chungie!!!!” Kai smirked.

“Hyung, you still didn’t accept her didn’t you?” Sehun asked Luhan pointing to MinAh.

“Reject her hyung.” Tao whispered.

“She is bloody annoying” Kris muttered.

“Always noisy” Lay eyed MinAh with a cringe.

“Ok Mrs. Lu, then I will get the schedules of Luhan-shi by tomorrow.” I told her with a bow.

“Tae, shall we go?” I asked Taemin.

 “Yeah Noona.” Taemin nodded and turned to the boys “We will be going now Hyung’s Bye.”

“Bye Chungie, It was nice meeting you Mrs. Lu.” Taemin bowed to them.

“Bye Little mushroom, I will see you next Saturday” I kissed Chung’s cheek and waved to him.

“Bye Noona~” he waved with a smile.

“Tae I will drop you both.” Kai offered us.

“No, we are fine. Thanks for the offer” I refused his offer.

 

Taemin refused to send me alone, even though I protested. He send me off upto the Song’s mansion.

“Noona, when are you going to move to the apartment?” he asked me.

“I have to inform omma about this first Tae, if she agrees I will be moving by this weekend, I got an advance pay check from the Lu’s and along with the money I already have it is enough for a year rent.”

“Noona are you sure about living alone?” he asked me worriedly.

“Even if I’m not sure I have to Tae, you know my situation. It was weird to stay in this place without Omma, *sigh* I can manage Tae Don’t worry.”

He hugged me, “I want to reduce your pain noona, p-please don’t fall any of those 12 boys. For me you are my sister more than a friend, so please hear me out.”

“Tae-”

“Noona, I don’t you to get more hurt.”

“I’m happy that you care for me Tae.”  

“You can repay me by buying banana milk for me.” He grinned like a kid.

Tears welled in my eyes seeing him like this.

I hugged him b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter