In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.

In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo hyun’s POV:

My phone beeped indicating an incoming message, taking my school jacket from the rack i took the mobile from the dining table.

It was a message from my Boyfriend/fiancée

Good morning honey, i have soccer practise today, i will meet you by lunch. Love you-

 

Luhan was having a finals in 2 days, he and the other boys were busy with the practise but Luhan texted her in the free time. Getting text messages often and those frequent ‘Love you Joohyun’ from Luhan was making her feel something new and warm. With a smile she replied back to him,

Ok Han oppa, take care and love you too.

Their messages were not cheesy or they were not flirting but, Seo hyun will tell him that she loves him back, she is still feeling guilty for hurting him a long time by not responding him and to make it up for that, she tells him that she loves him making him happy. It’s the least she can do for him.

Like every couples they did not hold hands or stick together all the time in school or outside, they are taking everything slowly due to her request to him. Luhan, who was happy that she finally admitted that she loves him back told her it was ok with him to take things slow. This was new to him also so didn’t want to rush things and make her regret her decision.

She agreed when Luhan asked her if he can give her lift to school for once or twice a week. He agreed when she asked if she still wants to have lunch with her friends in the school, and join him now and then. These girls are the first persons to be true to her and not judge her so she didn’t want to abandon them just because she got a love life, she wants a balance in both. So, Luhan agreed.

They told Chung that he can have a sleepover in Seo hyun’s place whenever he wants because she won’t stay in his. Chung could not understand why she won’t stay with him but he was ok with him sleeping in her place, his brother will be with them until he was tucked in and Seo hyun will bring Chung to his home the next day after feeding his breakfast.

For Chung he had 2 homes now, his parents and his favourite Seo noona’s .

Seo hyun took the milk carton and poured it in a small bowl and went to the small living being in her place.

She crouched down to pet the puppy affectionately, it was a gift from Luhan to her. She didn’t expect such thing from him as their engagement gift.

She rubbed the platinum band with a small stone fixed on her ring finger as the  symbol of their engagement with a smile.

She never imagined that she could love someone else other than her brother and mother like this, she never imagined she will have a love life also. But seeing the ring in her finger and recalling everything so far happened she thought that miracles do happen in life.

Luhan took her home after she confessed her love and bent over in one knee with the ring in front of his parents.

After their approval she accepted it, making everyone happy. Luhan wanted to gift her for their engagement but he was little scared that she might be offended if he gift anything expensive. Knowing her she won’t like such things Luhan concluded that he should give her something with a life in it, and as he expected Seo hyun accepted the puppy with a great swell of joy from her heart. Other girls might not have expected a small puppy as an engagement gift, and expect expensive things but his Joohyun was accepting with joy.

Chung also got one from his brother, he let both the puppies play when he arrives to her place.

After closing the door Joohyun let out a small sigh and shook her head seeing Myungsoo waiting there with his car, he was sitting on the hood whistling.

“I told you not to pick me up” i told him who grinned and jumped to his feet.

“I like to pick up my friend, i also asked Luhan hyung if he was picking you up today? He told me he has practise and ask you if you are ok with me picking you up.” He opened the passenger side door and winked

“My my !!! your boyfriend wants you to be independent. You have him wrapped around your little finger hyunnie.” He teased earning a smack from me.

“Oh Shut up Myungsoo!” i smiled and shook my head, “He never orders me around to do things his way and i never asked him anything to do the things he doesn’t like.”

“Well Lucky you, you changed the playboy to a saint who only sees his girlfriend. But seriously how did you do that hyunnie? He didn’t even acknowledge the girl who tried to seduce him the other day, and might i add that she was hot!!!!!! You should have seen that! she declared that luhan hyung can have her and he shooed her away without batting an eyelash. Whole cafeteria saw it with their jaw hitting the floor including my friends.”

“Myungsoo i don’t need anyone to give me good certificate about him. i trust him and thankyou for caring about me.”

“I do care a lot about you honey. You are my only friend who is a girl, i’m kind of overprotective over you.” He told me his eyes on the road.

“I’m happy for that.” i nodded with a smile.

“Why don’t you allow hyung to pick you up every day for school? It’s not bad you know?” he asked me.

“I just don’t want to burden him and we want to take everything slowly.” I shrugged and released the safety belt when he parked the car in the parking lot.

“Hmmmm..... if you both are ok with it then i should not bug you with that. Hey before i forget, mom wants you to have lunch with us for this Saturday.” He told me taking both of our bags from the backseat.

“I promised Chung i will spend the day with him. Luhan oppa has a shoot so chung will be upset if i break the promise.” I told him while walking towards the building.

“Why don’t you bring him with you? Luhan hyung won’t say anything.” He suggested while winking at his fan girl making her squeal.

“I have to ask him and his mother for that. I will answer you tomorrow after asking their permission.”

“Sure.” He gave a smile showing his dimple making another girl blush.

“Seriously? I want to choke you for your behaviour but since you are my good friend i will let you go. Why are you encouraging them when you are serious with Jiyeon?” i asked him.

“Hey i was just smiling. It’s not a bad a thing but since you asked that i should answer you, Jiyeon still avoids me like i have a plague or something. She runs away every time when i’m near her.” He let out a defeated sigh, his mood instantly changed.

“You should stop flirting like this and tell her your feelings, i think she is afraid because of your reputation.” I told him entering the corridor for our classroom.

“Hyunnie she runs like her pants are in fire when i enter, how can i talk to her ?” he asked

“She kind of have a crush on you because i saw her with a hurt look when you hug me the other day to congratulate me and Luhan oppa. You have chance so grab it when you still have it.”

“Wow! Hyunnie really? Just being in a relationship for 2 weeks and you are giving advice?” he mocked me.

Placing my bag on my table, “I’m not dummy. I felt her feelings just by seeing her expression, she is an open book. Just go annoy her and leave me.” I told him after greeting my friends.

“Hey-” he was about to retort when a high heels clanking entered between us.

“Are you really engaged to my Luhan oppa?” a girl with a heavy makeup and tight uniform asked.

“Yes they are and Luhan hyung belongs to her not you.” Myungsoo told her coldly.

Like a switch, he turned from the teasing boy to the cold boy everyone well knows. Wow!!!

“They didn’t arrive together! You both arrived together today.” She placed her hands on her hip.

“So?” i asked her blankly.

“Are you 2 timing? If you are his girlfriend you should arrive in his car only.” She told me flipping her hair.

Myungsoo groaned annoyed and sat in Kai’s place.

“I didn’t know there were such rules like that. well then will you teach me Ms. Smart mouth?” i asked her innocently making Myungsoo snicker.

“Are you mocking me?” she asked when Jessica unnie and Yoona burst out laughing.

“No” i shrugged my shoulders.

“If you are dating Luhan oppa, you guys should hold hands and walk together.” She gritted out her teeth, “But you guys are not, so you guys are not together.” She nodded smugly like she found the tough answer for something.

“We are not old to walk with only such guidance and hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter