In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.

In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun’s POV:

“I don’t understand!!!!!” Mrs. Lu exclaimed furiously, while Mr. Lu tried to comfort her.

“Honey, he never behaved like this for the past 2 years!!! Don’t you understand what I’m afraid of?” she asked her husband with a worried tone.

“I understand, but don’t worry. He must have some reasons to hit Mr. Song, there is no way he will do a thing like that without any reason behind for that.”

Sigh. Why did hyung do that? I understand he does not like Mr. Song because he hurt Seo noona and her mom, but why did he hit him all of the sudden?.

“He was calm and collected, he did not want to scare Chung, he didn’t behave like this for the past 2 years!!!!” Mrs. Lu kept on repeating the same thing.

 It’s been an hour, after Luhan hyung carried Chung upstairs, after he hit Mr. Song and threw the vase in anger. Mrs. Lu is still worried after seeing hyung’s act. Sigh.

“If he does not want this engagement, he should have told us. We are not going to force him, knowing about him, no one can force him to do anything.” Mr. Lu muttered.

“Hyung already informed them uncle.” Kai started then gazed me for a second and continued, “He told them that he is cancelling this and once you and aunty returned from China you guys will formally inform them, but they were persistent. MinAh annoyed hyung to extreme limit also.”

“But-” Mrs. Lu frowned, “Why did he hit him?”

“We don’t know aunty.” I answered for that. We are not lying, we really don’t know why he did that!

“Chungie don’t like MinAh also, he hates her. Everything she did got on hyung’s nerves.” Kai revealed.

“If Luhan behaves likes his old self, even in front of Chung, there must be a strong reason. He never lose his patience in front of Chung.” Mr. Lu muttered rubbing his temple.

I let out a sigh.

“What if Luhan turns back to his old self?” Mrs. Lu asked with a gasp and placed her palm on .

“Hyung won’t behave like that. He won’t scare Chung.” I told her.

She nodded but she was not relieved yet.

Sigh. Luhan hyung was stubborn and a rebel, he never listens to anyone. If he sets his mind in something he will do it no matter what. There will be a chaos between him and his dad for his behaviour, hyung is not the type to stay back and listen calmly to his parents, he will fight against them. But, everything changed when Chung started to understand his surroundings and begun to talk. Chung’s favourite person was his Luhan hyung, he always wanted his hyung’s attention, he changed hyung’s behaviour .Luhan hyung didn’t do anything that will scare little Chung.

Next day~

 

Luhan’s POV:

I groaned when the sunlight hit my face, I was still sitting in my bed, my back supported on the headboard. I could not get any sleep last night. My mind was fully clouded with Joohyun, why is her life like this? Why can’t she have a normal life like us! Like others!!! Sigh.

My eyes closed only for an hour now, Chung was still sleeping, he is hugging my leg, lying on his stomach.

He was scared yesterday because of me, sigh.

I took my mobile, I was tempted to call her, but I don’t want to make her uncomfortable.

Sigh. I decided to text her instead, avoiding asking her anything, and add more pain to her.

 ‘Joohyun, at what time should I visit Ommonim? I don’t know when the visitors are allowed in the hospital’- Luhan.

I rubbed Chung’s hair softly, I can’t even handle to see my brother cry. How? How much pain will it be for her to loss her twin brother? Just thinking about that I felt my throat burning, I didn’t even want to think about it but it was hunting me.

Chung begun to turn and groan, and relaxed when I rubbed his head assuring him that I was near him.

I didn’t even realise I shed some tears until it dropped on my wrist, did I shed tears? Did I just cry because my Joohyun’s life was miserable. It’s hurting like hell in my chest. I rubbed my face, frustrated, annoyed, angered, confused.

 

“Lu-Luhan” I heard a small tone of my mother’s voice. I turned to the door to see her standing with a sad look on her face.

“Not now, omma. Please not now.” I replied with my palms on my face.

She wants to know why I did that yesterday, I’m not in a mood to talk about that now.

“Chung?” she asked softly.

“ He is fine. I told him that, we were playing cop and thief game yesterday, he does not need to know anything.”

“Luhan-” she was about to ask something but my mobile begun to ring, an incoming call from Joohyun.

I stood up, “Be with Chung Omma.” I rushed past to my room balcony, closing the door behind me. I didn’t wait for my mother’s reply.

“Hello.” Joohyun’s calm voice greeted me, her background was a little bit noisy. She must be on her way to Bussan.

“Joohyun.” I breathed out. How much I want to be with her now!

“Luhan-shi, I hope I’m not disturbing you now. I saw your message, Omma’s visiting time is around evening 5pm, you can visit her after school.” She told calmly.

Why can’t you show your emotions Joohyun?

“Will she be ok until evening?” I asked her urgently.

“I talked to the nurse Luhan-shi, they will make her sleep most of the time. I will return by night Luhan-shi, I want you to be with her from 5pm to 7pm, until her visiting time ends. I could not reach there before visiting time ends.” She replied.

“I will be there, Joohyun.”

“Thank you, Luhan-shi. It means a lot to me.”

Before she ended the call,

“Joohyun.” I called her.

“Yeah, Luhan-shi.”

“Please *sigh* take care Joohyun, be safe.” I told in a tight voice, heaven knows how I want to hug her now and force her to cry and let it out of her heart instead of hurting herself.

“.....” she didn’t reply anything.

“I will be waiting for you, I want to see you when you reach here.” I told her and ended the call before she refused it.

Sigh. I placed my palms on the railings, after a while I went inside my room to see my mom placing Chung on her lap, who is rubbing his eyes sleepily.

She saw me with confusion but didn’t ask anything and stood up with Chung in her arms.

“I’m taking him for bath, join us after getting ready.” She mumbled and went out.

I ruffled my hair and went to take a shower, when I went downstairs I saw Chung in the dining table, my mother feeding him, while my dad was sitting there with a frown.

“Hyung~” Chung called gulping his food.

I gave him a small smile, and kissed his forehead.

“Chungie, hyung is busy today. Don’t wait for me for dinner, I will take you to arcade this Saturday for that. So, be a good boy.” I told him softly.

He frowned but then nodded after thinking.

“Luhan you need to explain something to us.” My dad started with a frown.

“Dad, I didn’t do anything wrong yesterday. The only thing I regretted for my action is, I did it in front of Chungie. I can’t explain the reason for my action, but that guy should never enter here and the same goes to his wife.” I relied gritting my teeth.

“We need an explanation Luhan. You never did such a thing before!.” He muttered annoyed.

“He deserves more than that Dad. More than that.” I replied him clenching my fists.

“Luhan-” he started.

“Honey stop it. Not now.” My mother stopped him, with a warning tone.

“I’m out.” I announced taking my car keys with me.

I didn’t go to school, I went to the hospital directly.

“Oh! Luhan-shi, you were with Seo hyun right?” the nurse whom I met with Joohyun the other day asked me.

“Yeah.” I nodded, “How is ommonim doing? Is she sleeping or awake now?” I asked her.

“She is sleeping Luhan-shi. We gave her a sedative. It will take for a while for her to wake up.”

I nodded “ Inform me once she wakes up, I will be waiting for her in the hospital garden.” I gave her my number.

She was confused but nodded “Seo hyun told me that you will visit her today, she also told me not to allow anyone from Song’s family to visit her today.”

I clenched my fist hearing their name, “Not only today, don’t allow them in the future also.” I replied her.

“Also, call me once when it’s an emergency. I want to be known everything about her.” I informed her.

“Luhan-shi but-”

“You can trust me, Seo hyun won’t disapprove also. I’m not harm for Ommonim like the Song’s. I’m her friend and I want to protect both of them.” I told her honestly.    

She hesitated for a second and then gave a small smile, “You like her don’t you?” she asked me then shook her head. “You don’t need to answer me Luhan-shi. I will inform you when she wakes up.” She replied and turned back to walk ahead but stopped and turned to me again, “I will inform you in the future also.” and went back to her work.

I let out a sigh and placed my hand in my pockets, I saw Ommonim from the door. She was sleeping peacefully.

What will my Joohyun feel now? What is she doing now? Is she doing fine by herself? What happen to her brother in the past? How did he die?

I didn’t notice that I was standing there for a while now. Until I felt someone calling me from behind, it was the same nurse.

“I thought you were in the garden Luhan-shi.” She told confused, “Are you standing here for the whole hour now?”

“....” I didn’t reply her, did I spend a whole hour just standing before Ommonim’s door?

“If you want you can sit inside, I will inform before the doctor arrives for the check up luhan-shi, he won’t approve anyone to be with the patient before the visiting time.” She told me.

I shook my head, “I don’t want to disturb her, I’m fine. Please call me when she wakes up.” I mumbled and walked past her.

I went to sit in the garden rubbing my face, I flinched when my mobile vibrated in my pocket.

‘Hyung where are you’-Sehun.

I didn’t inform my friends that I won’t attend school today.

‘I’m busy. Don’t text or call me today, inform our friends. See you guys tomorrow ’- luhan.

 

In school.

Sehun’s POV:

“Hyung replied that he is busy, also he told us not to text or call him today.” I told my friends.

“What the hell is going on really?” Kris hyung asked annoyed.

“You are saying that Luhan hit Mr. Song, and today he is not here and Seo hyun is also absent. But we don’t know what happened?” Xiumin hyung grumbled.

“We don’t know hyung.” Kai shrugged.

“Ah. It’s frustrating.” Baekhyun hyung ruffled his hair annoyed.

“Let’s ask Luhan hyung when he returns tomorrow.” Chen hyung told calmly.

“He will tell us when he has work or any other things to take care of.” Lay hyung mumbled rubbing his chin.

“Did Luhan hyung and Seo noona go somewhere today? Like a date?” Tao asked curiously.

All of turned to him and glared. Seriously?

“What?” he blinked at us. “I was just curious.” He shrugged.

“His mother told me that hyung told Chung that he will be busy today, and not to call him” I told them.

“Guys, we can get our answer tomorrow from Luhan. There is no other way also, so let’s stop thinking hard about this.” Xiumin told us calmly.

We let out a sigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter