In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.

In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs. Lu’s POV:

She was walking away from me, I feel so guilty for doing this. But I know my husband would not approve for this. Never. It’s not that she is poor, the problem is she doesn’t have a proper family. Knowing that she won’t reveal her father’s name, we can’t accept her. My husband or my in-laws won’t accept it either. Sigh.

“Mommy where is Seo noona going?” Chung was tugging my hand.

At the same time my mobile begun to vibrate, when I took it to answer Chung ran to Seo hyun before I could stop him.

“Omma.” It was Luhan who called me.

“Yes Luhan.” I answered him while trying to get Chung who was pulling Seo hyun’s hands.

“Where are you omma? Where is Joohyun? I can’t reach her. Maids told me that she was with you.” He asked his voice was suspicious.

“Why do you need her Luhan?” I asked him sternly.

“Omma. Sigh” he paused, “did you forget the fact that she works for me also? I told you I had a shoot today! Don’t you think she should be helping me? I called her but I could not reach her. She never avoided my calls omma. Now tell me! Where are you and why is she not responding me? I’m getting late for my shoot also, so you know.” He told.

I let out a sigh. How could I forget about that?

“Omma? Are you there? What is happening? Where are you guys? Is anything wrong there?” luhan asked again but this time he was worried.

“Chungie, I have to go.” I turned to my right side when I saw a blank faced Seo hyun gently dragging Chung to me.

“Noona~” Chung was stomping his foot.

“Omma?????” Luhan called on the line.

“Luhan…..” that got Chung’s attention.

“Lu hyung, I want to talk to Lu hyung.” He jumped to reach my hand.

I passed my phone reluctantly to Chung so I don’t need to answer Luhan now, and turned to Seo hyun.

“Luhan called you it seems, he has a shoot now. He is waiting for you Seo hyun.” I told her who blinked back and took her mobile from her bag.

“Oh?” she mumbled seeing the screen, “He has called me many times, Mrs. Lu.” She mumbled.

“Hyung, Seo noona is sad, she does not have a daddy. Hyung let’s give our daddy to Seo noona, so she will be happy.” Both of us gasped and turned to Chung when he told luhan this.

Seo hyun took the mobile from him and disconnected the call atonce. I was still gaping at my son who was now jumping to get the phone from Seo hyun’s hands.

It started to vibrate again, she turned to with a scared expression and showed the ID, it was Luhan calling again.

She let out a breath and answered the call, “He- hello, Luhan-shi” she spoke softly.

“……”

“Nothing, It’s nothing. Chungie is just playing around.” She mumbled.

“Lu hyung~” Chung begun to jump again to get the mobile.

“Oh. Yeah, it was in my bag I didn’t hear it ringing. Yeah Luhan-shi I’m with them in a park, yeah.”

“…….”

“Oh, ok we will be there. Sorry for the delay.” She ended the call.

“Mrs. Lu, he is calling to get us. He wants me to help him with his work today.” She told me, “Is it ok for you Mrs. Lu, or do you want me not to go there?” she asked avoiding my eyes.

I felt even more guilty.

“Sigh. I have no problem with you working for us Seo hyun. And I’m sorry for my words earlier.” I told her.

“No, it’s not- I- Mrs. Lu we should be going now.” She told me softly I nodded and 3 of us went to my car, with Chungie still whining to talk to his brother.

 

Luhan’s POV:

Why did my brother tell that she is sad? What would have happened? How did he know that she doesn’t have a father? Our mom was also there? Did she found out about the Song’s?

I was resting on my car’s hood while thinking about this when I heard the sound of the car entering our mansion. It was my mom’s car.

I saw Seo hyun getting out of the car hurried and ran to me, “Let’s go?” she asked hurriedly.

I frowned and turned to the car, my brother was yelling for me.

“Lu hyung~”

“What happen?” I asked her pointing to Chung.

“Nothing, he just wants to be with you. Let’s go, it’s already late.” She avoided my eyes which was unlikely her. Her tone was blank. Something is weird.

I nodded and opened my passenger’s door for her to enter, “Get in.” I told her and ran to my side. Today I took my sports car.

“Is everything ok Joohyun?” I asked her starting the engine.

“Yeah.” She replied blankly with a curt nod.

“My mom-” I started but she cut my sentence.

“Luhan-shi, where is this place you are having this shoot today?” she asked not facing me.

“?????” why is she behaving strangely today. ” I replied her the location still driving.

I felt her nod for that.

“Joohyun, why did Chung tell me that you were-” I started again but

“Luhan-shi, is the theme swimming pool today? Yes. Manager-shi told me, so I should get your costumes when I get there. I should call him now”

She is avoiding that topic for sure. But why? I frowned and  decided not to ask her anything more.

After talking to manager hyung, she took her headset and started to listen something from her mobile. I raised my eyebrows and shrugged,  and continued driving me. I’m not letting my mom off the this topic today when I reach home.

When we reached the place she went to take my costumes after informing me that she will meet me with the stylists.

“Luhan oppa” I heard a girl’s voice and turned my vision from Seo hyun to see Min ji, a model who is working with me in this shoot.

I just nodded to her, my stylist was styling my hair now, I could see Joohyun reading something behind me.

I was watching her every move from the mirror opposite me when I was interrupted by Min Ji.

“Are you free after the shoot today? We should catch some time together.” She sat in the chair next to me.

“I’m busy.” I replied her curtly.

Seo hyun was still reading the papers and suddenly turned to Luhan “ Luhan-shi today-”

“Can’t you see we are talking? Who are you by the way?” Min Ji asked annoyed to Seo hyun.

“His assistant. You were not talking when I called him.” Seo hyun replied curtly.

That’s my girl. I smiled at that thought.

“How dare you? Oppa your worker has no manners” Min Ji turned me.

“Sorry Miss but I’m not invading some guy’s dressing room like some other girl when the stylist clearly told her not to enter a while before.” Seo hyun replied back.

Min Ji’s face was red because of embarrassment and she cleared , “So what? Luhan Oppa is not a stranger to me We even-” before she could tell the unnecessary things to my girl I stopped her.

“Enough.” I told her sternly, “Min Ji, you should not be here.” I told her and turned to my girl, “You were saying Joohyun?” I asked her.

“They added some changes in the things to be done Luhan-shi, You need to do some extra shots with another theme.” She told me and we discussed about that.

Min Ji was fuming beside me while glaring at Seo hyun who didn’t even mind her existence.

When the shoot was being done, Luhan noticed that Seo hyun was not her usual self, she was starring at something thinking deeply. He called the nurse to ensure if is there something wrong with her mother but when he it was not his worry was added even more. Something was definitely bothering her and the only thing he could come across was it has something to do with his mother and their little visit to the park earlier today.

Min ji on the other hand was annoying him today, she was clinging to him more today, they had some couple of shots together but she was irritating him by clinging to him even when not needed. Before he didn’t mind but after his heart was earning for one particular girl he never ever spared a glance to other girls.

Luhan sat on the chair next to the pool, his stylist rubbing his wet hair with a towel to dry it. Min ji sat next to his chair, blabbering something.

Luhan’s eyes were fixed on the girl who is now sitting at the other edge of the pool and starring the pool water mindlessly.

“Oppa are you listening to me?” Min Ji asked him tugging his arm.

“You are annoying.” Luhan told her coldly yearning a gasp from her and his stylist.

“Oppa?” she shrieked.

Luhan stood up and went to his girl.

“Joohyun.” He called her cutting off her train of thoughts.

“Luhan-shi? Oh is your work finished?” she asked looking at the workers.

“Sigh. What is wrong with you today Joohyun?” I asked her more like pleaded.

“Nothing.” She shook her head avoiding my stare.

“Joo-”

“Hey You.” Min ji called again, reaching us.

“Get us some drinks. Now” she demanded to Joohyun making me anger.

“Why should I listen to you Ms?” Joohyun asked her blankly.

“You are an assistant! You should listen to us.” Min Ji yelled.

“Relax will you? Do you want to lose your voice or what?” Seo Hyun asked her calmly.

“Mi n ji, you have no rights to order her around. You are getting on my nerves today.” I warned Min Ji.

“But Oppa, I just asked her to bring us drinks. She is a worker-”

“Shut the hell up.” I yelled at her making her flinch.

 “Luhan-shi, don’t yell.” My girl warned me gazing around the people who stopped working and turned to us.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter