In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.

In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is it going to be a bad news?” Mrs. Lu asked nervously, to all of them.

“Hyung and noona didn’t contact us after yesterday’s incident. We don’t know what they discussed after that, Seo noona sent a message to all of us to meet here and they are going to inform something.” Sehun answered worriedly.

All of them were gathered in the Lu’s mansion, Luhan was not there, he went for his morning jog and still haven’t returned yet.

Seo hyun and Chung went to Chung’s morning practise, usually she will pick him up and drop him back home whenever he has practise, Chung asked her if she could give him a lift, and Seo hyun won’t refuse that for anything.

“I really want her to be my daughter-in-law. I can’t even accept anyone other than her for our son.” Mr. Lu grumbled, he was also worried.

“I hope Hyunnie will listen to all of us and wouldn’t leave Luhan.” Mrs. Lu told them.

“Noona was even supporting hyung yesterday, I don’t think she is going to leave him.” Kai told them.

“All that time hyung was so silent, we were worried what he was thinking at that time.” Suho told worried.

“If they decide something we don’t like then we should do everything to make them together again.” Chanyeol told, “I should have never brought Mi Rae yesterday, ah! I shouldn’t have even dated her.” He grumbled.

“Did you break up with her or not?” Baek hyun asked with a frown.

“I did. She begun to scream like she was about to be killed.” Chanyeol grumbled.

“Madam, The Kim’s family are here. Ms. Seo has asked them to be here it seems.” A maid told them.

All of them were worried more, “I don’t have a good feeling now.” Kris muttered.

Myungsoo and his parent’s entered the place, “Why are you all frowning? Is it a bad time?” Myungsoo asked after seeing their face.

“We are worried why Seo hyun called all of us, she and Luhan didn’t have a pleasant day yesterday and we are worried if they would give any bad news.” Xiumin told them with an uneasy feeling.

“Is that so?” elder Kim frowned worried.

“We can advise them if something like that happens.” Mrs. Kim told them.

“We also hope that.” Mrs. Lu told them.

“Young master has returned from his jogging, he went to take a shower. He asked if Ms. Seo has returned with little master.” A maid informed them.

“How was his reaction? Was he angry? Upset? Sad? Anything like that?” Everyone begun to bombard with questions scaring the maid.

“He seemed to be in a annoyed mood, he was muttering something also.” The maid informed them.

All of them groaned, “Surely there will be bad news” Tao mumbled kicking the wall.

“I want them to be together!!!” Sehun mumbled.

“What exactly did yesterday happen?” Mr. Kim asked now extremely worried.

“A girl from hyung’s past made a scene infront of Seo noona, she handled it well at that time. They went together after that, then today we got a call.” Kai informed them briefly.

“She didn’t say much, just told us that she and Luhan hyung has something to inform us.” D.O told them.

“Seo hyun won’t just take a decision based on that.” Myungsoo added. “She knows his past well.”

“Yeah. But we are all worried here with the suspense” Lay told them.

“Ms. Seo and little master has arrived.” The same maid rushed to them, “Both of them are also little annoyed with something. They were not happy while getting down from the car.” She added.

 

“I will make everything I can to bring them together.” Mrs. Lu said determinedly.

“We all will do that.” Mrs. Kim added.

Just then the door opened and the trio entered the room,

“Hyung you can’t be like this!!!!! not after being together for years like this. We won’t let you to do this.” Tao yelled at Luhan who blinked at him dumbfounded.

“Eh?” He tilted his head, Seo hyun and Chung was also confused and stopped to see Tao who was glaring at Luhan.

“You should not let this go easily. You have to fight for it. We will help you hyung.” Chanyeol added all the others nodded.

“Wh-what?” Seo hyun blinked while all of them went on throwing many advices to Luhan.

The trio didn’t know what was going on.

“Son, I will never allow you to do this. Never.” Mr. Lu told him sternly.

“Do what?” Luhan asked confused.

“Hyun, we know everything but you should not take a decision and-” Mr. Kim told her.

“What is going on here? Why are you all harassing my hyung and my noona?” Chung asked with his hands on his hips. He was now glaring at all of them.

“Chungie, you don’t understand. We want them to be together, we are advising them not break up.” Mrs. Lu told with tears in her eyes.

“We what???” Seo hyun and Luhan asked shocked.

“Oh God???????????  Hyung and noona are getting married!!! They told me this morning. We were even planning the place of the wedding.” Chung informed all of them.

“What????????????????????????????????????????????????????”  All of them yelled hearing that.

“Did you call us to inform that you guys are getting married?” Xiumin was the first one to compose himself.

Seo hyun and Luhan nodded, it created a huge chaos, with many hugs, yells, Seo hyun been carried and spin around by them.

“We were worried for nothing?” Mr. Lu asked when all of them settled down.

“We never said anything to make you guys worry.” Luhan told his dad.

“Why did you even think that?” Seo hyun asked no one in particular.

“After yesterday’s incident you guys didn’t keep in touch. Then today we got a call, we were worried.” Suho told the couples.

“And here I thought I am the youngest here and I’m smarter than all of you.” Chung groaned earning chuckles from the group.

“But why suddenly? It’s not that I am opposing it. But I thought you guys will settle down first before getting married.” Mr. Lu asked both of them.

“Yeah, isn’t it so soon?” Mr. Kim nodded.

“Hyunnie is doing good in her work, Luhan has to join the company next week. Will not it be better if you guys wait a year more?” Mr. Kim added which earned a nod from Mr. Lu.

“I think they have taken a good decision, I want them to be married already.” Mrs. Lu frowned at her husband who opposed the idea.

“Yeah, me too I want them to be married.” Mrs. Kim joined with Mrs. Lu.

“We are not against them, we just want them to be settled before taking any decisions.” Mr. Lu tried to tell his wife.

“We were married when you were in college!” Mrs. Lu placed her hands on her hip, glaring at her husband.

“Honey!”

“You have no say in this, I want them to be married. They are together for years now, I want Hyunnie to be officially in the family. Not like she already is, but I want her to be ‘Lu’ as soon as possible.”  Mrs. Lu told her husband firmly.

“Honey-”

“Did you forget what Mr. Shaw asked you the other day? He wanted to ask our hyunnie for his son. He had the nerve to ask it infront of me.” Mrs. Lu was becoming more annoyed.

All of them were watching the scene dumbfounded,

“Omo! What did you tell him?” Mrs. Kim asked her wide eyed.

“I told him, he will be invited for my son and hyunnie’s wedding soon and he better n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter