Epilogue

In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 years later~

 

A private underground club in Seoul, 5 handsome guys were enjoying their time by partying and playing around along with many other rich boys and girls.

 

The young guy who is celebrating his 19th birthday party his friends are giving, was dancing to the music surrounded by girls gaining for his attention. He was swaying to the music smoothly, girls eying him like a prey while guys eyed him with envy for stealing every girl’s attention.

 

When a girl tugged at his wrist and winked suggestively, he released her hold with a smirk and shook his head and scoffed when the girl batted her eyelashes acting innocent. She stomped her foot and went away muttering something.

 

After dancing for an hour or so, he went to join his friends in a private cabin where the girl from earlier was waiting eagerly for him. he snorted seeing her acting an innocent maiden again among his friends and took his place, the girl immediately sat next to him.

 

“Why are you here?” Lu Chung asked annoyed at the girl and winked at the girl right to him, who did not act like an innocent and let Chung drag her so he could kiss her.

 

“Why are you kissing her Chung oppa?” The innocent-like-acting Sophia screeched near his ear.

 

Sophia Li was the girl who was introduced or to say forced on him by his all time noisy grandma, she was their business partner’s daughter with whom his Brother Luhan was dealing business with. While the elders were busy with the said business their all-time-noisy grandma suggested that Chung should entertain Sophia and show her everything in here since she is from abroad.

 

If only his saviour Seo noona was there with him to help him in this situation, it’s not like his parents or his brother would help him in such matters. His dad and elder brother are busy with their business so he didn’t want to disturb them for such a small thing. His mother was busy with her niece’s marriage so she could not notice that his younger son was suffering from his grandma’s hands.

 

It’s been 2 weeks that his sister-in-law went to a conference abroad and still 2 more days for her return. Chung hoped that he will be saint enough until then and not strangle the annoying girl next to him.

 

“Chung oppa are you listening to me?” Sophia begun to shake Chung’s let arm making him clench his jaw.

 

“Let’s go from here.” The girl on his left side whispered to him rubbing his left arm.

 

Chung’s mobile begun to vibrate in his pocket, taking it he saw that it was his manager, he didn’t answer it and glared at Sophia who was blabbing something annoying to him again.

 

He was becoming irritated more and more as the time passed by, 2 girls begun to argue with each other for his attention while his friends were grinning and teasing him.

 

His mobile begun to vibrate again and seeing the name of his grandma he disconnected it and stood up.

 

“Both of you stop this now!” He yelled at the 2 girls and ruffled his hair in annoyance.

 

“But Chung Oppa-” both of them started at the same time.

 

His mobile begun to vibrated for the 3rd time, with the mind of yelling at whoever it was he took it but his scowling face turned into a wide grin seeing the ID,

Seeing his grin both the girls eyed him suspiciously,

“Why are you grinning”

But he ignored them like they were not even there and answered the call cheerfully.

“Noonaaaaaaaa!”

“Happy Birthday Little Mushroom/ Happie birthwday Liwttle muhroom Samchoo (Uncle)” Came the cheerful reply of his sister-in-law and his twin nephew and niece who are 6 and half now.

 

Chung laughed hearing the twins calling him as little mushroom, making the 2 girls near him gasp dumbfounded because Lu Chung never smiles or Laugh! He only knows to smirk. Or so they thought!

 

“Samchoo we are here!” Yelled his niece.

“Aish you pabo! Mama told us not to tell him! it is his surpwrise!” Taunted his nephew next to her.

 

Seo hyun begun to chuckle seeing her twins antics, while Chung stood up with a grin and rushed out waving his friends a goodbye not even waiting to the 2 girls. His sister-in-law and twins were here! In Seoul! His brother joined them 2 days ago and he told Chung that they will arrive by this weeks end only! Not now.

“So the surprise is doomed now.” Chung heard his brother’s voice in the background.

 

“Zia told us papa!” Yun yelled, “No papa, Yun oppa don’t tell on me.” She whispered.

“She told samchoo about the surpwrise party for him!” Yun argued.

“I diwd’nt, you only told samchoo abowt party.” Zia yelled back.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter