In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.

In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs. Lu POV:

“I still can’t believe that our son listened to Seo Hyun’s words and tried to control himself from losing his temper!!!.” My husband mumbled.

Only if you know that our son is in love with her!!!.

“Did you see that? He even admitted that he is doing that because she asked him to do that.”

“Well it’s good atleast he listened to her honey. I don’t want him to go back to his old self.” I muttered.

“Don’t you fell anything strange?” he asked sipping his tea.

I was about to answer him but we heard a gasp. Our maid’s eyes were wide seeing something behind us. Frowning at her we turned to see and gasped in surprise.

Our little Chungie was walking downstairs. What shocked us was he was holding the staircase post while declining the steps!!!! He always runs up and down giving heart attack to us and the maids!!!

“Is it really our little master? But but but how did he suddenly??????? He is not running? He is even holding the staircase post????” a maid asked another one in a shocked tone.

“Am I really seeing this?” was the reply she got back from the other maid.

“Honey. What is happening to our both sons?” my husband asked standing up.

“Omma, Appa ~” Chungie yelled bouncing to us.

“Honey – you” I stammered to him pointing to the stairs.

He blinked back clearly confused.

“Chungie, you have become good boy.” My husband took him in his arms with a proud smile.

“Chungie is always a good boy.” Chung beamed.

“Yeah, Chung held the staircase post while declining, he is really a very good boy.” He kissed Chung’s forehead.

“oh. Seo noona told to do that.” Chungie beamed.

Seo hyun again???

“What? Seo hyun told you that?” my husband asked him.

Chung nodded his head frantically, “Yeah, Seo noona told Chungie should hold that while walking down and up the tairs, so Chungie will be not hurt.” He announced proudly.

“Your Seo noona told that? What else she told you?” he asked back.

“She told many.” Chung used his hands to show there was many and continued, “ Chungie should listen to omma, appa, lu hyung. Chungie should not run, Chungie should not eat anything strangers gives.” He paused and tapped his chin thinking something, “Chungie should not hit Pabo noona.”

“Wait ! Who is pabo noona?” I asked him confused.

“Oh, that noona who wears little dress and kiss my lu hyung always. All the hyungs don’t like her.” Chung replied with a frown.

“He is referring to MinAh-shi.” One of the maid informed us.

“She told you to not to hit her?” My husband asked Chung who nodded. “But why?”

“Chungie don’t like pabo noona, also she tried to pinch Chungie but Seo noona scold her and told her to not touch Chungie.”

“She tried to hurt you?” I gasped.

Chung nodded “I hit her with my shoe.” He giggled clapping his hands. “But don’t tell Seo noona! Noona told Chungie should be a good boy and not hit Pabo noona.”

“Honey we can’t understand what really happened by listening to Chungie.” My husband muttered.

“Sigh. But one thing is clear, both of our sons are listening to Seo hyun.” I mumbled rubbing my head.

“Isn’t it a good thing? Why are you worrying for that?” he asked confused.

Because both of them love her, I’m ok with the little one loving her but I don’t want the elder one to continue this!!!!

“Oh, Sister Wang wants to discuss about the agreement about Chung in her upcoming drama.” He informed me.

I nodded and stood up, Seo hyun entered the room, seeing her Chung atone ran to her with a beam.

“Noonaaaaaa~ Let’s play~” she carried him atone and replied, “Noona has some work little mushroom. Wait for me, I will be back.” She ruffled his hair and turned to us.

“Mrs. Lu, Manager-shi called me to inform about Chung’s new contract. If you don’t mind can I get the details about it?” she asked me.

I nodded and turned to my husband, “Let’s go to the study room to discuss this.”

Seo hyun followed us with Chung in her arms who refused to leave us alone.

“Mrs. Lu, the contract says that Chungie should be doing 4 months work for them?” She asked us after reading the papers with the manager.

My husband nodded “My sister Wang is the producer of that drama, she wants our Chung to be in that role. I think Chung should be home schooled this year.”

But! I don’t think it’s a good idea!!!

“Mr. Lu, I’m sorry to interrupt but I think it’s not good for Chung.” She told to us.

“Who are you to say that? You are just working for him.” Mrs. Wang snarled at her.

Ah Wang is always rude to the workers!!!!

“I know Mrs. Wang. But I care for him, he can’t do this project. I mean-” she was cut off rudely again by Mrs. Wang.

“Shut up. You are in no place to discuss about this.”

“Wang, calm down. Why don’t we hear what she is trying to say.” I told her to help Seo hyun in this.

“Why should we listen to a worker?.”

I closed my eyes and let out a sigh.

“Call Luhan, only he can reply her without being interrupted.” I whispered to Seo hyun who blinked at me and let out a sigh.

My husband supports his sister! In this agreement I’m not with them which may be bad for my Chungie, I don’t like the idea of him being home schooled. Seo hyun’s intention is not bad also.

 

Luhan’s pov:

I was with Kris in the kids store, getting the toy Chungie asked me to buy for him when my mobile begun to ring.

‘My Joohyun’ calling~

I was confused for a second because she won’t call me!

“Hello”

“Luhan-shi, where are you?” she asked me.

“Getting toys for Chungie” I replied getting my wallet to pay for them.

“I kind of need your help-” she replied

“What? Are you in any trouble? What happen? Where are you? Are you ok Joohyun?” I asked her.

“Lu- Luhan-shi I’m fine. I’m at your home. Everything’s fine, I just need your help with something I will explain when you reach here.” She replied back.

“Sigh.” I was relieved to know that she was fine. “I will be there in 10 minutes, Joohyun.”

 “What happen?” Kris asked me with a raised eyebrow.

“Nothing, Joohyun wants to talk with me for something.” I shrugged.

“I thought your wife was in labour. Your reaction earlier was an epic!” he mocked shaking his head.

I just punched his stomach and took the bag, “Get lost giant. I’m going home.”

“Bye bye Lover boy. Say hi to Seo hyun for me, and tell her I miss her.”

“Do you want to Die?” I replied him walking to my car.

He just shrugged and went away.

I saw Seo hyun on the garden, “What happen?”

“Luhan-shi, did you know about Chung’s new contract with your aunt?” she asked me.

“No. Why? What’s with that Joohyun?”  I asked confused, my mom was also there.

“Well, they want Chung’s to be in the drama, they are asking for 3-4 months for Chung to act in that. I don’t think it’s a good idea Luhan-shi.” She shook her head with a frown.

“3-4 months?” I asked folding my hands.

“It means Chungie can’t go to school Luhan-shi, your dad is thinking to arrange home school for him.” she replied with a frown.

“What?”

“Sigh. Luhan-shi, according to the contract, he has to travel a lot for this drama. Also for the promotion, he is just 5 years old, I think it is not good for him. He can’t go to school! He will be away from his friends, those travelling’s are not good for his health Luhan-shi, he will be away from you, his parents I don’t think he can’t handle that. Money is not a problem for your family, he doesn’t need the money from this drama. I personally think Chung should not do this, I don’t want his freedom should be taken away from him and this whole thing will burden him Luhan-shi.” She kept on pacing back and forth while telling this.

“I know I shouldn’t interfere in this but Luhan-shi” she struggled

“Joohyun, relax.” I held her shoulders to calm her down, “You have every right to talk about my brother’s well being Joohyun. Who told you that you can’t involve? About this drama, my brother won’t do it. Don’t worry I will handle it.” I told her.

“Thanks.” She let out a sigh and nodded.

“Omma, are you ok with this or against this deal?” I asked her.

She was still watching Joohyun with a blank face.

“Omma” I called her again.

“Eh? Oh, I don’t want my Chungie to do this. But you know about your dad and Wang, she is stubborn and your dad did not find anything fault in this contract.”

“I will deal this omma.” I declared and went inside the home.

“Where is the contract papers?” I asked the manager, who was discussing something with my dad and Wang.

He gave me a file, I took the papers and tore it apart hearing gasps.

“Why did you do that Luhan?” My dad yelled followed by his sister.

“My brother is not doing that drama, I disagree with this contract.” I shrugged replying to them.

“You didn’t even read it?” my dad asked me.

“Appa, I don’t want Chung to be home schooled. I don’t want him to travel a lot for this work. I don’t want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter