In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.

In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo hyun’s POV:

When I returned from Bussan, I went directly to the hospital. I know the visiting time is over but I just wanted to see her face.

“Seo hyun?” my omma’s nurse called me.

“I will leave in 5 minutes. I just wanted to see her.” I mumbled facing my sleeping mother.

We were standing outside of her room, she won’t hear us.

“Ok. Luhan-shi was here the whole day, he only went when the visiting time was over.” She informed me much to my surprise.

I turned to her with a confused frown, “Whole day?”

She nodded with a smile, “He was. He was standing here watching your mother for hours but he was immersed in his thoughts. I don’t know what he was thinking.” She shrugged and added, “He cares for your mother, and you Seo hyun.”

“....” I didn’t reply to her, why is he confusing me like this?

After a while I decided to leave, while walking my way to the apartment from the bus stop I was thinking about various things, but only one thing disturbed me the most.

Luhan. His words, his actions, his behaviour everything his confusing me. I never thought anything like this before! No guy has invaded my mind like this also. Sigh.

It was raining but I didn’t mind it, I just walked slowly, my mind wandering along my situations.

 

I remember Sungyeol’s words.

 

Flashback~

When Myungsoo introduced me to his friends on Monday,

Sungyeol’s first question to me was “Are you going out with Luhan?”

I was totally confused with his sudden question, I didn’t expect that.

Later he explained that, “Luhan didn’t appear with any girls, after you came to this school. Well the girls are little angry at you because their Prince Luhan does not even spare a glance to them after you arrived. I got information that he didn’t even go to club for the past few days. Girl, what spell did you cast on him?”

I just glared at him in return and shrugged, “I don’t know who gave you this stupid information about us, but I can deal with his past girlfriends if anyone wants to face me.”

“Girlfriends?” all the 7 boys chorused and laughed out.

“Why?” I asked them confused.

“Luhan never addresses them as Girlfriends, we call them as his toys and others call them his plaything or something similar like that. They can be seen with him for a week, not more than that. Even the girl will not address herself as his ‘Girlfriend’ she knows that Luhan never dates, there is no word such as ‘date’, ‘like’, ‘love’, in his dictionary until now.” Woohyun explained.

“Oh.” I nodded absorbing their words.

“He is not bad, he never asked any girl, they will fall for him automatically. He never dumped or humiliated a girl publicly, the girls follow him knowing what their position is and leave him when he asks to.”

I cringed hearing that, why are they doing such things without shame?

“So, it is a miracle to see him not sparing a glance to anyone.”  Myungsoo finished.

“Hmm.” I nodded, “Maybe because he has a fiancée, he is not seeing anyone.” I mumbled out.

Again they laughed at that, “He won’t think like that Seo hyun. That girl is also like him, his friends and us.” Woohyun said with a smirk.

“Meaning?”

“She plays with different guys, she can be seen doing shameless things in the club, we have seen her.” Sunggyu explained.

 Tch. Typical MinAh.   

“Myungsoo hyung’s dad hates her dad.”  Sungjong informed suddenly.

“Mr. Song?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Yeah, his dad even punched Mr. Song, in a party few years ago. It was a big issue.” Sungyeol nodded thinking.

“Well my dad was hell angry at that time, I don’t know why he did that.” Myungsoo shrugged.

“What’s your father’s name?” I asked him.

“Kim Yoo In. He is an attorney.” Myungsoo informed me.

“Kim Yoo In.” I mumbled the name, I have heard this name somewhere before.

“So, we thought that maybe you two are going out. But we know that you are not like those other girls also.” Woohyun explained.

“I have personal experience” he added pointing his hand, he is implying the matter when I nearly broke his wrist for trying to kiss my hand.

Flashback ends~

 

It was nearly 10 when I reached my apartment, I was soaked in the rain, I did have an umbrella but I didn’t want to use it, walking in the rain was making me calm, refresh.

I was surprised to see Luhan-shi standing before my apartment door,

 “Did you forgot your umbrella?” was the first thing he asked me, I was still silent.

“Luhan-shi?” I asked him confused.

 His stomach growled, didn’t he have his dinner?

“I waited to see you, if- if you are fine. Get inside and dry your hair, don’t catch cold.” he told me with a low voice, his eyes were different today like he was hiding many emotions inside it. He was like fighting against something. Strange!

His stomach growled again. Why do I feel guilty for his hunger, the nurse did say that he was in the hospital the whole day, he was doing that for me and my mother. It is not wrong to feed him.

“I will leave now.” He mumbled and raised his hand.

It was in the mid air, his emotions was strange, his face was so confused, scared, frustrated and many more.

He let out a sigh and clenched his fist in the mid-air and finally placed his palm on my head.

I was lost for words there, why is he doing this? What exactly is going on his mind.

“Take care, dry your hair first.” he mumbled without meeting my gaze and turned to go away.

“Wait.” Why did I stop him? The least I can do is make him a dinner for his help.

After opening the door, I called him who was still facing the opposite side, “Get inside Luhan-shi.”

I told him and went inside, to change my clothes, I towel dried my hair and went to the living room.

He was sitting in the living room couch, with his face covered in his palm.

Something is definitely wrong with him today, he is restless and totally strange. Sigh. Should I ask him? But I can’t invade his personal space. He might have some problems! I should not cross my limits.

“Wait for a while Luhan-shi” I told him and went to kitchen to do my work, it was the reason I called him inside in the first place.

After finishing it, I called him “Luhan-shi, come.”

We both ate silently, not sharing any words only the sounds of the spoon and chopsticks clanking and the movement was heard.

We sat next to each other, and ate silently. He was tensed, I could feel that. But why is it bothering me? I don’t understand this, why am I concerned over him this much. Why am I worried this much? What is he doing to me? I never felt this way before. Sigh.

He said a soft thank you and took his bowl to wash it, I bet he never had did that in his entire life before, but he is trying to do here? Why?

I know he does not know to clean it, his expression shows it clearly. I smiled seeing his expression, and stood up.

 “Leave them Luhan-shi, I can manage.” I took them from his hand. 

He nodded and went to the living room.

I wanted to ask him the question which was slightly bugging my curiosity.

 “I told you the visiting time Luhan-shi, why were you there the whole day?” I asked him.

He stared at me blankly for a second, “I felt so.” He forced out the reply.

I frowned hearing that, and slowly nodded. He is hiding something!

“You went to hospital?” he asked me after few seconds.

I nodded, “I went to see omma from outside, she was sleeping when I went there. And thank you Luhan-shi for today.” I told him, he did a big help for me.

“I want to be helpful to you in future also, if you allow.” He confused me more by telling this.

I slowly nodded. He wants to help me?

“It’s getting late, see you tomorrow.” He mumbled and stood up.

“Thank you again.” I mumbled softly.

Again he was having some confused expressions on his face, I can’t read minds!!! But what is he thinking? His words are mostly forced out today, like he is debating himself.

He placed his hand on my shoulder, I raised an eyebrow for his action.

 I know if a guy touches me in a good intention or a bad one, I’m not a innocent one, who doesn’t know a guy’s intention. His touch was like he wants to prove something to me, like he wanted me to understand something behind his silence.

 “Lock the door. Good night.” He squeezed my shoulder lightly and let out a sigh.

I’m beyond confused by his actions, I feel like I’m lost somewhere. But I nodded as an answer for him.

I went to my room after he went out, I was about to close the window curtain when I saw him near his car hitting his car wheels like a mad man. I can feel the pain when he hit like that, what is he doing? Seriously! What was his problem to behave like this, to hurt himself like this? before I could think more my legs moved to the door, outside and ran to where he was standing.

He placed his head on his car hood, letting out a frustrated sigh. Atleast he is not hurting himself now! But why am I worried this much for him? What is happening to me?

I placed my palm on his shoulder after hesitating for a half a second, he still didn’t know that I was here.

He turned to me and frowned seeing my face.

“What are you doing Luhan-shi?” I asked him, my voice betrayed me and showed my worried state to him. I’m expert in masking my emotions but why did I show my true self for him? I don’t know.

“I saw you from my bedroom window, are you alright?” I continued.

“It’s killing me Joohyun. It’s killing me.” I muttered closing my eyes.

I felt something prick my heart when he said that, he was having some problems? What could it be?

“Wh-what?” I stammered.

I felt like I wanted to comfort him but I don’t know how to do that. It’s strange for me for feeling like that, I wanted to comfort him? Why?

“To see you like this, and I can’t be a help for you in any way it’s killing me.” he yelled suddenly raking his hair frustrated.

He is like this because of me? For me? But why? I don’t understand! What help is he talking about? I’m fine though. Why is it confusing me?. Why am I feeling something warm inside me now? What is happening to me?

“Wh-what?” I asked shock evident in my voice. I know I’m letting my guard down but I don’t understand a thing actually.

“I love you dammit.” He yelled at the top of his lungs.

What???????????????????????????????

 “I can’t see the girl I love suffering and I can’t be any help for her. You don’t understand my situation, I’m in hell pain now, for being like this.” He growled and opened the car door, without turning back he drove away from there.

Leaving me shocked, confused, surprised.

“I love you dammit”

“I love you dammit”

“I love you dammit”

“I love you dammit”

“I love you dammit”

His words echoed my mind, he loves me? Luhan loves me? The guy who never asked a girl out loves me? The guy who never liked or loved anyone before, now loves me? The guy who never dated anyone before is saying that he loves me? The guy who does not addresses anyone as his girlfriend loves me? The guy who is going to be engaged with the Song’s daughter says that he loves me?

 

By his voice and emotions I know that he is not lying. Sigh. But why me out of all the girls he met with? What did he saw in me? Definitely this won’t work out between us. We are like fire and ice. His world and my world can’t be together. Why didn’t he think anything about that?

I clearly told them that I can’t even be friends with them because their high class society won’t approve such things, they will find out the every single way to mock me. But that is not I’m afraid of. Why me? Of all the people why me?

He knows clearly that I’m not like the girls he was with, in the past. I am far different from them, who worship him like a God or something like that.

I have enough to face everyday already. Now adding one more to it? I can avoid him in school but in his house? When I’m with Chung? Should I just talk with him? Is he even serious? His tone was not showing any playfulness when he confessed. Sigh.

 

“This is the 2nd time I’m meeting you in this atmosphere noona.” I turned to my right side to see Sehun holding his schoolbag and tilting his head while watching me.

I was sitting in the stone bench in our school ground, I don’t want to go to class now, it’s still early so I sat in the bench and was thinking about the incident with Luhan-shi last night.

“First time it was in the Han river and now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter