In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.

In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo hyun’s POV:

Seriously this girl Lifen was amusing me, I think she is insane or obsessed with my Luhan oppa. I can’t control my smile when I saw lifen who was dressed like me!!!

Yes she is dressed like me, a jean and a T-shirt, a wrist band, a ring in my left hand (My engagement ring) but she was wearing ring with a huge diamond, pony tail and same exact way I leave my fringe.

Seriously what is this girl trying to prove? I don’t know.

“I look more prettier than you in these clothes!!!” She declared with hands on her hips.

“They are shabby but I can live with this.” She murmured.

Kai and Sehun who were helping me with vegetables showed a face behind her back.

“If you think you look like our Seo noona, then you are insane.” Sehun mumbled snickering.

“You mean I am more prettier than her? I know that.” Lifen giggled making Kai and Sehun roll their eyes.

I just shook my head and begun to mix the flour for pancakes.

“I want to help.” Luhan oppa entered the kitchen, his hair still wet after the shower he took.

“Gege” Lifen ran to him with a beam, “How do I look? Do you like my new style?” she asked posing like a model.

“Hun, I don’t know to mix that but I want to help you.” Luhan oppa completely ignored her and stood next to me with his hands on my shoulder.

“Gasp. Luhan hyung in the kitchen??????” Sehun and Kai earning a glare from Luhan oppa.

I just chuckled and shook my head,

“Gege, my dress?” Lifen asked him again.

I took an apron and gave it Luhan oppa, who took it and pecked my cheek with a smile.

It is still embarrassing for me when he did those in front anyone, I’m still not used for PDA’s, I hid my face away from them and begun to concentrate on my work.

“Hyung you know to tie an apron?” Kai asked with an innocent face which resulted with a whack in his head.

Kai grumbled and went back to his work, no one minded the girl who was pouting and sulking.

While I was mixing the flour Luhan oppa caged me from behind his hands on either side of me, his palm resting on the counter, his chest firmly placed on my back, his chin placed on my shoulder.

“Ah!!! I was wondering why the breakfast was not ready yet!!! So a romantic drama is going on here? Do we have popcorn?” Kris oppa who entered the kitchen asked.

“Don’t mind that giant. He is way too cheesier than me with his crush.” Luhan oppa whispered.

“Luhan gege!!! Why are hugging that girl like that?” Lifen yelled at him.

“Oh? Kris oppa you have a crush? Who is that?” I asked him surprised, he is a guy who has lot of trust issues as far as I know.

His ears turned pink and he glared at Luhan oppa who was whistling, whose chin was still on my shoulder.

“It’s not-” Kris oppa begun, I raised my eyebrow, he let out a huff “I will tell you later hyunnie, not infront of outsiders.” He gazed an annoying look to Lifen.

I just gave him an ok sign and continued my work, “Kai also, a girl from Japan~” Luhan oppa sang teasingly.

“Hyung!!!! You traitor, I told you I will tell her on my own after I get a positive response.” Kai yelled throwing an orange at Luhan.

“Will someone speak to me?????????????????” Lifen yelled stomping her foot.

“And she is not a Japanese, she is Korean only but her family business runs in Japan so she was there with her parents.” Kai grumbled

“Interesting.” I smiled at Kai who rubbed his neck and mouthed ‘Later’.

“What about others?” I asked no one in particular.

“Baek hyung kind of likes the girl who is arranged for him, he is not sure yet though.”   Kai voiced out.

“I told her already.” Came Baek’s voice from somewhere.

“I know about Chen’s, Baekie’s, Suho’s,  Xiumin oppa’s, Chanyeols’s, D.O’s and Sehun’s. Only our Tao, Lay, are not seeing anyone as far as I know.” I told and moved to clean my hand, Luhan oppa trailed behind me like a little puppy and opened the tap. It was kind of cute to see him like this.

“Lay and Tao are seeing someone but they are still in denial stage.” Luhan oppa whispered.

“Why are you following her like a lost puppy?” Lifen asked Luhan and once again was ignored.

“Sehun’s??????????????? did I hear it correctly? You said Sehun!!!! What about him??? who is he after?????” came many voices and next thing Lay, Kris oppa, Baek, Suho marched to the kitchen.

“Yah!!!!!! You are hiding this from us??????” Kai glared at Sehun who raised his hands and grinned.

“Who is the unlucky girl?” Kai asked earning a push from Sehun.

“.....”

And all the eyes turned to me “Hyunnie, who is the girl?”

“Jane, my neighbour.” I told them “Luhan oppa’s and Chungie’s diehard fan.” I told them while Sehun snorted at that comment.

“That little shy girl? Whom you taught how to kick a guy?” Suho asked surprised.

I nodded and took the pan.

“How is the process going on?” Kris oppa asked curiously.

“She ran away last time when he appeared on my door step?” I teased making Sehun’s cheeks turn red.

“What did he do to her?” Luhan oppa asked curiously.

“He asked her to be his date for the school prom.” Seo hyun told flipping the pancakes, and calmly added  “Lifen-shi, don’t even think about it.”

All the eyes turned to lifen who was about to hug luhan from behind, “Touch my guy and who will be thrown out of here.”  Seo hyun told her coldly.

Luhan threw a disgusted expression to Lifen and groaned, “Why the hell are you still trying to cling to me?”

“You know we are engaged, don’t you have pride? I didn’t want to hurt you but you are getting on my nerve. It’s better if you leave, don’t annoy me you! won’t like the results.” Seo hyun told Lifen with a calm yet deadly voice making Lifen blink in shock.

“I’m not like the girls you have been used to see, I won’t cry running to my boyfriend when a girl comes between us, I have dealt with many of his followers and fans. Trust me lifen, I’m stronger than you know and handling you is not a matter to me. No one here will bat an eye if I drag you from here by force, it will be good for your pride if you leave by your own.”

 

“Your grandma said that your engagement was cancelled, you hate your fiancée!!! She told me that she wants both of our families are going to be united by arranging a marriage to us! She told me that you will act like hard to get because you angry that I broke my promise to you years back.” Lifen mumbled with tears in her eyes.

All the eyes were watching her silently.

 

“Lifen-shi, he was about to engaged to a girl whom he never liked. He confessed his love to me, and I confessed back. We love each other, and we are engaged.” Seo hyun showed her ring finger calmly to Lifen, “We agreed to marry after studies, whatever his grandmother said are lies. You better ask her about that, but I don’t want you to disturb my fiancée again. He doesn’t like that.”

“We are friends when we were kids!!!” Lifen pointed out, “He said he will be my boyfriend when we grew up.”

“At what age?” Seo hyun asked calmly, flipping another pancake.

“He was 7 at that time.” she told with a beam.

All the boys groaned hearing that.

“Luhan’s younger brother is 6 now, he told me last week that he will kick the guy who winked at me. Should I let him do that?” Seo hyun asked lifen calmly.

“Who was that bastard?” Luhan growled.

“How could you listen to a 6 year old kid?” Lifen asked scratching her hair.

“How could you believe a 7 year olds words till now?” Seo hyun asked back with the same calm voice.

“No wonder she is studying law, she will become a good attorney.”  Suho whistled.

“I-” Lifen blinked and gulped.

“If you want to be a friend with him, I don’t have any problem. But if you act the same way you should back off. Trust me, you don’t want to see Luhan oppa when he lost his temper, it will be ugly.”

“I want more than friendship.” Lifen muttered.

“Then I suggest you to leave now, the doors are open.” Seo hyun pointed to the living room and turned to Sehun,

“Did you finish cutting the vegetables Sehun.”

Lifen turned to all the guys who shrugged and Kai pointed to the living room.

“Tell my grandmother that she will hear from my father for her play.” Luhan grumbled.

Lifen marched out, she wanted to throttle a particular old lady for manipulating this and wasting her time for months.

 

2 days went by quickly, much to their dismay.

Luhan went to the airport to send off his girl and Sehun, all the other guys also went with them. It was sad for the couples to be away again but they didn’t have any other choice either. They just wished the years will soon. Luhan will return to Korea for the summer leave which is still months far. All of them hugged and said their goodbyes.

 

After reaching Korea, it was like usual for all of them, to return to their routine work, college, spend time with Chung, part time job, long distance phone calls, missing feelings and all.

 

 

...........

 

 

As the years passed by, Luhan and the other guys are returning home, the difference was Kai brought his now girlfriend Park Hana, Lay brought his girlfriend Hwang Soojin. They finished their studies.

They were happy that finally the long distance relationship has ended and they could be nearer now.

 

Like every couples Luhan and Seo hyun had their fights and arguments, some of them small and some big which led to be solved in days of awkward silences. They didn’t raise their voices while fighting. They had arguments but they never seeked others to solve it or complained to their friends or never they regretted to be with each other.

 

Suho’s girl was not he expected so their relation ended making him disturbed for 3 months.  She dated him and later he found out that she has feelings for her childhood friend. He liked a girl for first time only to find her kissing a guy near the lockers, she regretted hurting him and left him.

 

Kris is still not emotionally involved with the girl Im Yoo Rae, he is dating, they quarrel with each other a lot. The girl could not handle his fangirls and he is expecting her to be a little brave. But neither of them wants to end it between them.

 

Baek hyun’s fiancée Jung Nara is doing good, they like each other. They asked the elders not to rush the things for now.

 

Chanyeol was having some trouble with the girl Lee Mi Rae he is dating seriously for 2 months now, she was becoming clingy and he was getting annoyed when she won’t understand his situation and leave him to do his work. They were just friends at first, he had few classes with her. Later they decided to give it a shot, but Chanyeol is getting annoyed by her continuous nagging.

 

Chen told his friends that he is thinking about proposing to the girl, Moon Cha Ri after college. He met the girl in the movies, his date stood up, he saw a girl being dumped by her boyfriend. He felt bad for her and helped her to get fine, they became friends and Chen asked her to be his girl after 7 months, she accepted it. He was true to her and didn’t stray, she liked him back.

 

 Xiumin’s girlfriend had trust issues which led them to breakup, later Xiumin was told that he has to wed the girl for business matter. He didn’t like it at first but then his friends told him to try and see if it works. He is now trying to go on few dates with that girl, Park Ji Min.

 

As for D.O he likes a girl Kim Ji hyun who is a chef in his family restaurant, she is afraid for his background while D.O is afraid of the rules, he is the son of the employer, and he can’t date a employee. But he is willing to take a risk and try.

 

Tao asked the girl Wang Li last week to be his girlfriend and she agreed to it, he was still in the beginning stage so far they had not fought yet.

 

Sehun is still chasing the shy Jane, who runs away with pink cheeks when she sees him. Sehun often visits Seo hyun’s apartment just to get a glimpse of Jane.

 

Today~ at Seoul airport.

Seo hyun was standing next to waiting seats, Chung was sitting in the corner seat. Seo hyun’s hand was in his shoulder. She went to the Lu’s place to pick up Chung, Seo hyun bought a SUV a few months ago. Luhan gifted her a condo, not a very luxurious one but their first place. He bought that in both of their names, which brought a big fight at first because he refused to take money from her. Then he agreed after Seo hyun refused to speak to him for 2 days. She is still paying the money to him every month.

Now, her company has agreed to work for a billionaire, Seo hyun got a promotion and her salary was raised. She worked hard for every penny and never asked help to Myungsoo’s father. He is working next in line to his father, Seo hyun was promoted a few months ago after winning a case. She is not ready to work on her own yet, and Myungsoo’s father was not ready to loss a valuable possession from his firm. He often joked to her by saying, ‘I want to be selfish and make you work for my firm. You are bringing good fortune for my firm so far’.

 

Seo hyun didn’t shift to the condo, gifted by her fiancée. They decided to move there after he arrives here, or better yet after they get married. So far they were making plans for the future thinking about each other in their future life.

Also, Chung’s love for Seo hyun also increased by every passing day. She is a family to him, his parent’s his brother and his sister-in-law. When Seo hyun drops or pick up Chung from his school, he will introduce her as his sister-in-law to whoever asks him.

 

Seo hyun will avoid the parties mostly but she has to attend when the Lu’s have any party, she felt guilty when Luhan asks her to consider about attending it. at first some rich women’s and their daughter’s make comments about her when they hear that Seo hyun is Luhan’s fiancée, the elder Lu’s or the boys will remark bitterly to those with loose tongues, and mostly Seo hyun will shrug them off like they never exist.

 

 

Sehun, Tao, Xiumin, Chen, Chanyeol, D.O were next to them. Sehun was playing games in his phone, Chen was chatting with his girlfriend, D.O was reading a book. Xiumin was standing with hands in his pockets.  Baek hyun’s fiancée Jung Nara was also with them. She was sitting next to Chung’s chair.

 

Seo hyun and Nara become friends and they sometimes went out together.

Tao was replying to every questions asked by a curious Chung. Chanyeol was just sipping his cola and often seeing his watch, his girlfriend was texting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter