In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.

In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo Hyun’s POV:

I reached for the address which Mrs. Lu’s manager sent me earlier. I went to the security guard,

“I’m here for Mr. Hwang. I’m Seo Joohyun.” The guard called someone via intercom and then allowed me to enter, after parking my bicycle I went inside the main door of the mansion.

It’s larger than song’s mansion, the garden is so beautiful with a fountain.   

“Are you Ms. Seo?” a woman in her maid uniform asked me.

“Yes.” I nodded to her and she guided me to one of the rooms, after knocking it twice we entered the room. It was a study room with a library.

Mrs. Lu was there with a Lady in work attire and her manager.

“Take a seat Ms. Seo” Mr. Hwang told me.

I bowed to 3 of them and took the seat, “Here is the contract Ms. Seo, read it well and sign at the end of the document.” A document for babysitting?

Nodding my head I took it and read it carefully, I was ok with the conditions so I agreed to it and signed the paper and returned it back.

“Ms. Seo, my son is not a calm type of kid. Handling him is quiet hard. He will show many tantrums and it needs a lot of patience to handle him. I hope you will be patient with him.”

“I’m fine with Chungie Mrs. Lu and also I’m fond of him, I will take good care of him when I work for him.”  I really love that cutie pie.

“Do you know my son before Ms. Seo?” Mrs. Lu asked me.

“Yeah he-” I stopped when Mr. Hwang interrupted.

“She is the girl for whom Chung cried to be with, the other day.”

Mrs. Lu eyes widen in surprise, “Oh you were that girl, my Chungie cried very hard???”

“Yeah he was with me that day in school.”

“Oh, ok then I don’t need to worry about Chung getting along with you then” Mrs. Lu smiled.

“Yes, and Mrs. Lu please call me Seo Hyun.”

Mrs. Lu nodded and called a maid to bring me to Chung’s room.

I bowed to them and went with the maid, it was in the first floor.

By the time I reached half of the stairs I heard Chungie shrieking and by the sound I could tell that he was running.

“Young master please don’t run.” A girl was yelling.

The maid beside me was alarmed “Omo, I think young master is showing tantrums again.” We quickened our pace and Mrs. Lu’s voice was heard behind us.

“Did Chungie hurt himself again?” Mrs. Lu rushed to the stairs.

When I reached the first floor I saw that cute little mushroom running around the place in circles, only wearing his underwear.

“Young master please don’t run.” The maid with me yelled, Chung’s back was facing us he did not see me yet.

“Chungie stop” I called him and hearing my voice that little mushroom stopped and turned to see me.

“Noonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~” he squealed and ran to my direction.

“Chungie don’t run, or no popo (peck) for Chungie.” That made that cutie pie’s eyes round in surprise and gasped. He stopped atonce.

 

Mrs. Lu’s POV:

After sending Seo hyun to Chung’s room I heard the maid yelling Chung’s name.

Omo did he hurt himself again? I ran to the stairs and saw Chung running in his underwear, he don’t want to take bath again?

Seo hyun called him and he stopped running and turned to her, seeing her he ran to her direction.

“Noonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~” he squealed and ran to her direction.

“Chungie don’t run, or no popo (peck) for Chungie.” That made my son to stop abruptly his eyes widen and he gasped.

Did he stop running after hearing from her? This is the first time someone handling my son easily, with a single word she stopped him?

 

She went to him and kneeled infront of him, he hugged her neck with a beam. She hugged him back patting his back.

“Noona, Chungie stop running, My popo” he demanded her and she chuckled ruffling his hair.

She puckered her lips playfully to him and Chung  pecked her lips with a wide beam.

“Because you were a good boy and listened to noona’s words you should get a reward.”  Seo hyun cupped his cheeks and pecked his nose.

“Does Chungie always get dewads if he listen?” he asked her with wide eyes.

Seo hyun nodded her head, standing up she carried him.

“Chungie will get many rewards if he listens to his Omma, Appa, Hyung and also these noona’s and me” she pointed the maids.

“If you give popo” He clapped his hands with a glee.

“Noona you here?”

“Noona is going to be with Chungie on Saturday’s and Sunday’s from now on.” She cooed pinching his cheeks.

“Really?” his eyes rounded in surprise.

“Only if Chungie behaves well and listens to the elders.”

“Chungie listens!!!!!!!” My son jumped up and down.

“Ok. Now why is my little mushroom not wearing anything?”

“Chungie bath time.” He made a face while scrunching his nose.

“Noona will help you to bath.” Seo hyun told but he pouted and showed his puppy eyes.

“But Chungie don’t want to” he mumbled.

“Chungie is a good boy he will bath.” Seo hyun told him and he nodded reluctantly.

“Could you please show me his room?” Seo hyun asked the maid and nodded and took the lead.

 

Seo hyun’s POV:

After helping him to bath I changed him with clothes, which was prepared by the maids.

I took him downstairs, I didn’t get his food menu yet.

“Excuse me, Can I get the food menu of Chungie? Also with the details of foods he is allergic to.” I asked the maid who helped me earlier.

I was sitting in the floor next to the couch, reading the list with Chung sitting in my lap, he was watching cartoon in the TV.

 

 

 

Luhan’s POV:

It was Saturday so I don’t need to wake up earlier, I’m the type who will sleep the whole day than do get up and do something.

The daylight is annoying my beauty sleep, groaning I turned to the other side but I could not shut them off.

With a groan I turned to the night stand “Oh it is 11am?” I could not sleep more so got up and went to the bathroom.

I came back and checked my mobile, ‘Oh I have a shoot today?’ I mumbled seeing manager Hyung’s message.

I went down to have a brunch. After eating I turned to the maid “Is Chungie having a shoot today?” I didn’t hear his sound, he will be running around if he is at home.

“He is in the TV room young master.” The maid answered me. Oh he must be watching his favourite cartoon.

I entered the room and saw the TV running but Chung was not there,

“Who is there?” I heard a girl’s voice and with a frown I went further to see Chung watching TV sitting on Seo hyun’s lap. She was sitting cross legged on the floor.

What is she doing in my house? Oh she started her work here?

“Oh you joined for work?” I asked her.

“Yes, Luhan-shi.” She replied and Chung turned to my side.

“Hyung~” he squealed and ran but Seo hyun stopped him.

“Chungie no running.”  What surprised me was he nodded with a pout and walked to me.

Did my brother accepted it without throwing a tantrum?

I took him in my arms, he gave a soft peck in my lips like he usually does in the morning  and sat on the couch placing him in my lap, she was reading something in a paper.

“Noona chungie’s dewad?” he asked from my lap.

 Dewad? What does that mean?

He climbed down from my lap and went to her,

“Chungie wants his reward now?” she asked him poking his nose. Oh, it’s ‘Reward’ he was asking for.

“Yeah~” he beamed and pecked her lips, and ran to me with a smile.

He turned his gaze to the TV and watched it while Seo hyun was reading that paper, a knock was heard and the personal maid of Chungie came inside.

“Oh Unnie, I was about to search for you, I need to ask you something.” Seo hyun said to the maid.

Her eyes widen “Ms. Seo you should be addressing me as Maid Kim only.”

Seo hyun frowned and shook  her head “It’s not appropriate, you are elder than me I will call you as unnie. What is your name unnie?”

“K-Kim Eun byul.”

“Ok, Eun byul unnie. Call me Seo hyun and I want to ask something about Chungie’s food menu. What type of Nuts is he allergic to? Names are not specified here clearly.”

“Peanuts.” I answered her before our maid could reply her.

“Any other nuts?” She asked turning to me.

“No. Only for Peanuts.” I answered her.

“Ok.” She nodded and asked some more questions to the maid.

Seo hyun was busy with Chung’s manager, when I got a call from Suho,

“Hello, are you busy today

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter