In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.

In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was evening when Luhan was waiting for Seo hyun outside their school, he remembered the advice which his friends gave him earlier.

Flashback~

“Hyung, Be polite to noona’s mother! You should talk to her in a humble tone.”- Chen.

“Hyung, don’t raise your voice while you are talking.”-Sehun.

“Get her something, You should not visit a patient with empty hands.”-Suho.

“Buy her something good to eat Hyung.”-D.O

“Drive slow, when you are with Seo hyun. Don’t step on to the limit like you usually do.”-Kris.

 “Ask what Seo noona likes from her mother, it will be easy for you to court her.”-Always curios Tao.

“Don’t do that hyung! She might think that you are a stalker of her daughter.”-Kai.

“Don’t mention about MinAh. You are going to cancel it anyway so don’t tell about her!”- Lay.

“Don’t be nervous and try to be normal around her hyung.”-Baek hyun.

“Mommies doesn’t like people who are impolite, so keep that in mind, Don’t disagree with her for anything.”- Chanyeol.

“Luhan you are just going to meet a normal person! You are not going to fight for our country in the border! Just go on with the flow and do what you like! Don’t pretend to be like someone just to impress her. Be yourself.” - Xiumin.

 

A knock on the window made him to stop his thoughts and turn to his side to see Seo hyun. He unlocked the door so she can enter inside.

 

Luhan’s POV:

“Thanks again Luhan-shi for agreeing to visit my mother.” She told me while buckling her seat belt.

“It’s ok no need to thank me, I was just surprised when you asked me that day.” I replied her starting the engine.

She just nodded turning to the window.

“Is it ok for me to visit her suddenly? She does not mind?” I asked her again.

“She asked me to bring you with me Luhan-shi. Wanted to see my friend.” She replied.

I was surprised when I heard that! She has many friends here! SNSD girls, my friends, Myungsoo also but why leave all of them and only me?

“How about your other friends? Did you bring them also?” I asked her to confirm my doubt.

“Only Taemin visited her here, but he created a huge commotion by crying like a baby. The nurse had practically warned me not to bring him anymore.” She replied gazing outside the window.

Am I the only one she asked to visit her mother???

We both were silent after that, for the rest of the 15 minutes ride to the hospital. After parking the car I took the flower bouquet I bought earlier for her mother.

Seo hyun saw it for a second but didn’t ask me anything.

“I don’t know what she likes, I like white colour so I bought white tulips for her.” I told her unsurely.

She blinked few times then nodded with a small smile, “Thank you, but you don’t have to do it. She will love it for sure.” She replied me shortly and together we walked inside the hospital.

I followed her with silence between us, I feel comfortable around her even we both didn’t utter a word. Side by side we were walking along the corridors of the hospital.

Why did her mother asked to see me? Why not her other friends? What is the reason? Should I ask her why? But I don’t want to make her uncomfortable.....

After a while she stopped in front of a room and turned to me, like she is going to tell me something which I waited for her to continue.

“If my mom teases you or something like that please don’t mind it Luhan-shi.” She told me softly.

Tease me? But why? Why will she tease me? I don’t understand!!!

“My mom is the exact opposite of me, she is very lively, friendly and warm type. She will make fun of you with me or something like that, like pairing up. More like drama Queen, please don’t mind that.” She continued for which I nodded as a reply.

“Please don’t tell anything that you are related to Song’s. It’s my personal request.” She added.

“For your personal information, I’m not related to the Song’s yet. I already decided not to be related with them, this engagement process will be ended even before the beginning, next week I’m informing them to end it.”

She was surprised when I told her that, her eyes widen a bit.

I suddenly felt the urge to tell her the truth and I didn’t hesitate to tell her.

She was about to tell something when the door opened and a nurse emerged out with a notepad.

“Oh! Seo hyun you are here to visit your mother?” she asked and turned to me, “You brought a new person with you?” she asked.

“Ah yeah, Unnie.” Seo hyun nodded “He is my friend, I brought him to meet Omma.”

“Boyfriend?” the nurse asked wriggling her eyebrows playfully at Seo hyun.

Boyfriend? Well it’s not bad to hear that! Wait! What am I thinking about?

“Friend.” Seo hyun stressed out, “When will Dr. Kwang arrive? I need to ask him about Omma’s treatment.”

“He is checking his patients, I will inform you when he returns to his cabin.”

Seo hyun nodded and turned the door knob, opening the door.

A lady was seated in the hospital bed, her back supported on the headrest, she looks weak and fragile, many wires were connected to her to the nearby machine.

Seeing her I could tell that Joohyun is the exact replica of her mother, if her mother is a little more young and healthy she will look like Joo hyun’s elder sister for sure.

She was pale and weak, her hair was up to her neck, her bones were poking the skin showing her weak state.

But her smile when she saw her daughter and me entering was so lively, now I understood what Joohyun told me about that her mother is a warm person to be with.

 

“Omma like you asked me last I brought-” Seo hyun was about to introduce me but

“Luhan you are here” she said with a beam totally catching me off guard!!!!!!

I truly did not expect her to react this way, when we are meeting for the first time!!! It was like my brother Chung welcoming me when I return home.

“Why am I not surprised with this?” Seo hyun mumbled and went to her beaming mother kissing her forehead.

“Why are you still standing there Luhan? Take a seat.” She told me with smile and pointed to the chair.

She treats me like we both know each other for years...

“Take a seat Luhan-shi.” Seo hyun told me clearing .

I nodded and went to her mother giving her the flowers I bought for her,

 “Nice to meet you Mrs- um Ms- um” I stammered.

 Great !!! Seriously Luhan?????!!!! I’m totally making a fool of myself.

She just giggled and took the flowers

 “Don’t be nervous Luhan-shi.” Seo hyun told me.

“Omo, these are so pretty, Luhan how do you know that my Joo hyun’s favourite colour is white?” her mother asked me.

Joo hyun’s favourite colour is also white???

“Omma, this is Luhan my friend.” Seo hyun suddenly voiced out and turned to me “This is my mother.” She hugged her shoulder.

“Nice to meet you Dear, You are handsome.” She praised me with a warm smile and gave the flower to Seo hyun.

 I get that a lot but for the first time I don’t feel cocky hearing someone praising my looks.

“Nice to meet you too, I’m Luhan.” I bowed to her.

“Aigoo, you are so polite. Now, just sit down.” She gestured for me to take a seat.

After filling the flower in the vase near the bed, Seo hyun took a rubber band and collected hair to make a pony tail.

Her mother pouted and whispered to me, “She is just showing off! When I was at her age my hair was even more longer than hers. They cut my hair when I was admitted here!”

As Seo hyun said her mother is really lively and warm.

“Omma” Seo hyun called her in a warning tone.

Her mother placed a finger in her lips signalling me not to tell what she told me earlier.

I smiled and nodded to her.

“So, what are you doing Luhan?”

“I’m same class as Joohyun-” I was cut off by her mother.

“You too call her as Joohyun? Only I will call her like that Luhan.” She beamed and continued, “Everyone will call her as Seo hyun only.”

“Oh! I call her as Joohyun only from the beginning.”

“Tell me about your family Luhan.” She asked me eagerly like a child.

“My Dad is a business man, My omma helps my dad. I have an younger brother. We are Chinese but we are settled here, have some relations in China and my dad’s business is also in China.”

“Oh? But your Korean is so good.” She told me with a curious expression

“I’m here for many years, so only.”

“I heard you have an adorable brother, how is he?” Her mother asked me avoiding Seo hyun’s stare.

“He is fine, he is at home now.” I replied her with a smile.

I’m feeling comfortable around her.

“How will he look like? Handsome like you?” she asked me with a smile.

I took my mobile and showed her my wallpaper, where me and my brother are posing for the camera.

“Omo! he is so cute” her mother smiled seeing the wallpaper.

I smiled seeing that, I feel like I’m with my friend now. Her mother is really comfortable to be with.

“Omma, you should not get too much excited. Stay calm please.” Seo hyun told eyeing the wires that is connected to her mother.

Oh yes I remember her mother’s heart is running with the help of machines!!! For a minute I forgot that I’m with a patient. But I can’t stop but feel bad realising that she could not live longer!!! If I feel like this? How will it be for my Joohyun? To lose her?

“Ara, Ara. Omma your heart this! Omma your heart that! Always a nagging grandma!!!!” her mother whined at Seo hyun.

“If you always whine like this no boy will date you Joohyun! He will see you as a grandma!.” Her mother made a face while teasing her daughter.

 Seo hyun shook her head at her mother, then smiled “It’s ok, I will live happily alone for the rest of my life.”  She shrugged.

What????????

“Huh! I bet you will tell me that you fell for a boy soon.” Her mother replied back,

 “Ok, now I want to spend time with Luhan. You shoo shoo” her mother did a hand gesture at Seo hyun like shooing her away.

Seo hyun chuckled seeing that and shook her head.

It’s the first time I’m seeing her chuckling like that.

“Is she always nagging you like this? In school and work?” her mother asked me.

I shook my head, “She never nagged us, I mean me and my brother also my friends.” I replied her.

“See you are the only one to complain about me Omma!” Seo hyun pointed out.

“Meanie! It means you are only nagging at me and being a goody shoes to others” her mother replied back glaring her daughter.

“I can never win against you Omma!” Seo hyun shook her head, “A guest is here so we can continue our act later!!!.”

“Luhan won’t mind it.” her mother shrugged in response.

“Are you working Luhan? She told me you are busy after school.” She turned to me again.

“I’m a model, I have photo shoots.” I replied her.

“You are good looking, no wonder you are a model. I heard that your brother is a model from Joohyun.”

I nodded “He poses for kids brand.”

“Is Joohyun good with him? She does not smile that much!!!” her mother shook her hand saying that.

I chuckled hearing that. “Omma-” joohyun called but her mother didn’t budge.

“She is more than good with him. She takes a good care of him, and my brother loves her. He is also

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter