In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.

In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo hyun’s POV:

Sigh. When will they stop whispering about my love life behind me? Don’t they know that I can hear them clearly?

When the news got leaked that Luhan and Seo hyun are getting married, she is in limelight, reporters following her and Lu’s family with various questions like...

Why the sudden marriage?

Is she pregnant with your son’s child? Are you trying to hide that from everyone? Is this a cover-up?

He has just returned, why hurry for the marriage.

Sources says that his ex-girlfriend confronted Ms. Seo Joohyun and she forces Luhan to tie knot, afraid that Luhan will leave her.

 

“Really they think I’m pregnant? He came back here only last week and we didn’t see each other for months!!! What kind of brain do they have?” I mumbled out taking the papers from my table.

“A brain that doesn’t work, just using it for gossips and rumours.” Came a teasing reply from Myungsoo who entered my cabin with a smile.

“Very funny.” I faked a grin and continued my work.

“Relax Ms. Smarty, they just need something to write so they can sell their articles. Don’t waste your precious time thinking about them.” He replied sitting on the desk.

“Hm. So Boss, why are you here on my work time?” I asked him and greeted my assistant who entered my cabin.

 “Technically my dad is your boss and mine also. I came here to inform you that you are going to select your gown, with my mother and Luhan hyung’s mother after lunch. Knowing you they didn’t bother to ask you to get permission for the noon, because you will say no and you will see them on weekends. So, my mother directly asked my father to let you go today.” He informed with a snicker.

“Oh boy!” I grumbled.

“Every girl dreams to shop her wedding gown! And here my dear friend you are grumbling?” he asked me with a mock glare.

“I do like to shop for my gown, but knowing both the ommonim’s are with me they will force to buy something expensive, they will corner me to buy it.” I explained it to him.

“Ah!” he tapped his chin with a thoughtful nod, “I will accompany you then, to save you.” He did a superman pose making my assistant Jane giggle.

“You want to escape from work don’t you?” I asked him taking the files from Jane.

He placed his palm on his heart, “You hurt me friend.” He fake gasped and grinned, “Trust me I want to be there to select your gown, and ofcourse to save you from to hyper ladies. Luhan hyung should not see you with the gown before wedding so, I will save you alone this time.” He nodded with a smug smile.

I just raised my eyebrow at him.

“Ok ok!” he held his hands in a surrendering manner, “I want to introduce Jiyeon to my parents as the love of my life, I need your help on doing that. I help you today and you help me with that.” he grinned like a kid.

“Deal, but tell your girlfriend not to faint seeing your dad.” I told him.

“Huh?” he blinked then nodded frantically, “you are right!!! I will call her now.” He took his mobile and went out of the room dialling on his mobile.

I shook my head, “He acts like a love sick puppy around Jiyeon unnie.” Jane commented from her table.

“Like Sehun acts around you?” I , which caused a pink shade to appear on her cheeks.

I got a call which made both of us busy with work for the rest of hours.

By noon, I got a call from Ommonim about the plan and instructed Jane with remaining works before leaving.

 

When I reached the mall where they asked me to meet with Myungsoo, I saw Kai, Kris oppa, Lay, Baekhyun and D.O on the parking lot.

“I didn’t know they are joining us.” I told Myungsoo removing my seat belt.

“Mom didn’t mention it to me also.” He replied back.

“Hey Noona, Luhan hyung asked us to help you from both the ladies if they try to force you in anything. He wanted you to buy the things which you like, not for them.” Kai announced after greeting Myungsoo.

“Wow” Myungsoo whispered, and I felt warm hearing my fiancee’s thoughtful action.

“Knowing aunty Lu, she will make you feel guilty to buy a gown of her liking so we are here to save you.” Baekhyun winked teasingly.

“Thank you guys.” I smiled gratefully at them.

“We also want to be there when you model the wedding gown.” Kris oppa teased.

“I won’t take much time.” I shook my head.

“But we will make you model for us, so we can tease hyung how we saw you in many gowns while he couldn’t.” D.O grinned.

“Yeah.” Kai clapped his hands, “You can select to your liking but you should play along with us when we tease Luhan hyung, noona.”

I shook my head grinning at them.

“Chung will tell the truth to his brother.” Suho informed wisely.

“We tricked and sent him with Luhan hyung for tuxedo shopping.” Baekhyun grinned devilishly.

“You guys are making fun with our wedding?” I asked them with mock horror.

“Come on noona, it will be fun.” Kai hugged my shoulder.

 “Ok, Ok.” I nodded throwing my hands up “Do what you guys want.”

 

Kris’s POV:

“My instinct tells that we will meet 2 grown up fangirls when noona gets out of that changing room.” Kai rubbed his chin.

We were sitting in the couch waiting for Seo hyun to get out of the changing room, she was given nearly 20 gowns, each selected their own likes and pushed it towards her to pose for us.

Seo hyun’s wide eyes seeing the mountain of clothes but went to change into them.

A squeal from Mrs. Lu, made everyone to turn to the side, Seo hyun was out with her 1st gown.

It was perfect for her, wow!!! It was embellished with pearls and some other shining cloth which I don’t know what it was but it was so good on her. She was so beautiful on that, except the little frown on her face indicating that she didn’t quite like that gown that much.

“It’s so beautiful. You are so beautiful honey.” Mrs. Kim beamed.

“Yeah, it is perfect for you.” Mrs. Lu nodded with a smile.

“I like this one.” Myungsoo nodded.

“You are stunning in this noona.” D.O bobbed his head with a smile.

“You are beautiful, but you don’t like this don’t you?” Suho asked politely, not to hurt anyone.

“You have a little frown, you don’t like it that much.” Lay pointed out.

“Well, it’s heavy and too shiny.” Seo hyun mumbled out.

“Try out another then hyunnie.” I told her “We have all the time we want.”  I encouraged her.

“You are even struggling to breath properly with that gown.” Kai nodded and held up a finger, “Just a moment I want to take a picture with you on this.” Before she could protest he took it.

“So I can use it in the future to get something from Luhan hyung.” Kai grinned and atonce all the guys took their mobile.

“You are going to get from me.” Seo hyun groaned and turned to the changing room for the next one.

After a few minutes she returned with the next garment,

It was a strapless and a bow on the back in the waist line, it was trimmed with such a manner making her look elegant in it.

“It’s good.” Most of them nodded while Seo hyun pursued her lips.

“It’s sweeping the floor as I walk and I want one with a shoulder line.” She murmured.

“I agree with that.” Mrs. Lu nodded eagerly.

After a few more gowns and each one them complained pointing out the flaws with the gown or how uncomfortable she will be wearing that.

“There are 4 more gowns there, but I am only going to try 2 among them, because I don’t like other 2 already.” Seo hyun declared and went to change.

It was nearly 2 hours we are here,

When she stepped out the next time all of us could not take our eyes from her,

“Wow!” Myungsoo mumbled beside me earning a nod from me.

It was so perfect on her, from top to toe, sleeves were made of lace which reached past her elbow, pearls were designed on her neckline and sleeve end which added more beauty to the gown. Of all the gowns she tried, this was the best one.

 “I like this one.” She announced with a smile which earned a nod and praise from all of us also.

After the shopping both the mommies went back, followed by Suho, Lay and Baekhyun.

Kai, Myungsoo, Me and Seo hyun were sitting in the cafe in the mall.

“Hyung bought his tuxedo also.” Kai informed after seeing the text from his other friends.

“I will be back.” Seo hyun excused herself and went to restroom.

 

Seo hyun’s POV:

“Finally I could get a chance to meet you.” Came a familiar mocking voice behind me.

“What do you want Song Princess?” I asked MinAh sarcastically.

“Do I look like I want something from you? After you destroyed my dreams?” She asked fuming.

I was washing my hands, with my eyes on the mirror front of me while MinAh was standing behind me, arms folded on her chest.

Shrugging my shoulder I used the tissue to wipe the hand and moved to the door, with her following me.

“I want you to meet my father.” She told gritting her teeth, still following me.

I stopped on my tracks and raised my eyebrow at her, “I clearly told your family that I never want to see you guys.”

Instead of stopping or leaving she followed me again,

“I’m not happy to be here you know? Or bring you to meet my father. But he is stubborn like stone. My mother is not with us after that day you revea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter