In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.

In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo hyun’s POV:

“ I understand that you don’t want to live with us honey, but I will be happy if you come to my house for dinner” Myungsoo’s dad told me in front of the hospital.

We visited my mother, both my mom and uncle Kim got emotional, thanks to Luhan-shi who told uncle Kim not to stress her, too much of joy is also not good for her health. Myungsoo was silent for some time then he talked after a while, but I don’t like the look he is giving me. A look of pity! I hate that when people show me. I let out a sigh but Luhan-shi signalled me not to tell anything.

I wonder sometime how Luhan-shi understands my unspoken words?  But still I can’t forget his mother’s words. I should not be a reason for a problem in his family. Sigh.

“Hyun, don’t refuse this also please.” Myungsoo told softly. His dad was waiting for us in the car.

Sigh.

“Myungsoo, I need a minute with her.” Luhan-shi announced and took my arm, dragged to the garden in the hospital.

“Joohyun, what is bothering you?” Luhan-shi asked me.

“Sigh. I can’t stand if someone shows me pity Luhan-shi. The way- Myungsoo is seeing me now, if he is not my friend I will tell him more sternly to not to look at me with pity.” I muttered.

For some reasons I don’t want to hide my feelings to Luhan-shi now.

“Joohyun, I understand that. I think you should tell him clearly, and you should accept their invitation for dinner. You saw how Mr. Kim and Ommonim were, there were best friends for years and he is a trust worthy guy. He wants to take care of you, because he feels the need to do that for his friends daughter.” He told me.

“I know that he is a nice person, Luhan-shi.  It’s just that I don't want to be looked down by people ! I spent many years with all of them looking down at me pitying me mocking me bullying me.... for poor, for being a girl, helpless, fatherless.... sigh….I don't want that..... to be repeated. I’m tired of getting these reactions from peoples.” I rubbed my face groaning.

 

 

“Joohyun, Look at me.” He told me softly.

I removed my palms from my face to look at him, he was gazing at me intensely.

“For the fact Mr. Kim is not doing such a thing to you, he is looking at you like how a father looks at his daughter, like how my dad looks at me and Chung, like how I look at Chung. For a fact you should ask yourself how you look after Chung. They are same.” He told me.

“I know. Sigh. I used be independent, not to trust anyone, I could not grasp everything suddenly, it’s too fast. Lately a lot of things are going through my mind, mom, my work, friends, and yo- and many.” I stopped in mid sentence before I told him about his confession.

He nodded “I understand, as for your uncomfortable-” I was about to protest but he showed his palm and continued.

“Joohyun, I will be there with you today for this dinner. I know you are uncomfortable and Myungsoo is doing is best to not to show his emotion. So, I will be there with you today.”

“No, I mean you don’t need to-”

“Joohyun, I still love you. I’m not changing my mind and at the same time I’m not asking you to respond to me....yet. Take your time, for now treat me like you treat my other friends, I won’t ask you anything more. As for the dinner, I will accompany you today.” He told me with a frown.

So much for not responding him!!!! but at least he is promising me that he won’t expect anything.

I just nodded for that.

Later, in Kim’s mansion.

 “You are looking exactly like your mother dear.”  Mrs. Kim told while having our dinner.

“Yeah, she always tells me that.” I nodded to her.

“So, when did you arrive here? Where did you grow up?” She asked me.

“A few days ago Aunty Kim, we were in Bussan. The hospital there told me that she needs to be in city for better treatment, even though it is only for few more days.”

“Sigh. I still can’t accept that she will be gone in-” she begun to sob.

I just curled my fists in my lap, I don’t want to cry.

“Honey, calm down. You are making the poor girl emotional.” Uncle Kim patted her shoulder.

“She told me that you were forced to stay with that Bastard Song.” Uncle Kim grumbled.

I nodded “Mom felt that I need someone here, because I’m new. So she forced me to stay in Song’s Mansion but I left that place a few days later. I’m staying in an apartment now, I’m fine.” I told them.

“You can stay here dear. You are like our daughter.” Aunty Kim told me, Myungsoo nodded for that.

“Please, I want to stand on my own. I’m sorry if I’m blunt but I don’t want to depend on anyone, I’m used to this life from beginning. So, I like to continue this way.” I told them who frowned.

“We understand but your mother is a precious person in my life, my best friend, I can’t stand by and watch when her daughter is struggling alone. I feel guilty.” Uncle Kim muttered.

“I can understand you uncle but, I think it’s good to be the way we are now. I will visit you often, but I won’t accept anything from you.”  I told him.

“Arleta for your mother’s hospital fees-” he started.

“Uncle, I have enough for that. I’m working for my expenses, I have enough amount in bank for her expenses. I have saved them for quiet few years now.” I told him.

“You are exact opposite of your mother Seo Hyun, she is naive and gullible while you are Brave and smart to plan everything.” He told me.

“I’m like this because she is naive and innocent. I have seen how much it will crumble if I’m like that.” I muttered clenching my fists.

“I’m happy that you are not on Song’s mansion.” Aunty Kim told suddenly.

“Trust me aunty, I hate to breathe the same air around him and his family.” I mumbled out.

“Let’s talk about something else shall we?” Myungsoo told after seeing our expression.

I nodded to him, after dinner we chat for a while.

“It’s getting late I should be going now, my new work shift starts in an hour.” I stood up and informed them.

“What work?” Luhan-shi asked me with a frown.

“I agreed to tutor a girl in my apartment building, 3 days in a week.” I told him.

“Oh.” He nodded and relaxed a little.

Why?

After sending our goodbye’s I went with Luhan-shi to his car, when he was about to start it he got a call.

“Just a minute.” He mumbled to me.

“Hello.” He replied curtly to the person,

“.....”

“Why are you calling me? I told you clearly that I don’t want to see you.”

“..........”

“What? Are you kidding me? Just shut up and get lost.” He muttered annoyed.

Who could it be? I thought.

“What in the world are you saying? Why are you with my brother?” he yelled suddenly.

I frowned and turned to his side abruptly. What happen to Chungie? Is he fine?

“Who gave you permission to take my brother? My dad? Where are you now ?.” He barked.

“.........”

“I will be there, don’t touch my brother, I will kill you.” He yelled and started the car.

“What happen to Chungie?” I asked him when he threw away his mobile and started driving.

“That stupid MinAh took him for some bonding time. My dad invited her to our home and he sent Chung with her!!! I can’t believe he did this to my brother. She is in a mall, I heard Chung crying behind her. I should go and get him now.” He ruffled his hair while driving.

What?

I took my mobile and dialled grandma’s number,

“Grandma it’s me Seo hyun. I need the chaffer’s number of MinAh’s now. Ok please send me.”

“Is everything ok dear?” she asked worried.

“I will call you in a while grandma. Please send me the number now.” I told her.

She sent me the number, I called to it and he picked it up after the 3rd ring.

“Hello, Mr. Kwang it’s Seo hyun.”

“Oh. Hey kid how are you? It’s been a while you moved away.” He told me.

“I’m fine, Mr. Kwang where are you? Are you with MinAh now?” I asked him again.

“I drove her to this mall, she dismissed me after bringing a little kid who was crying nonstop. She told me she will drive home and dismissed me.”

“What? But didn’t she hit the car last month? Is she even allowed to drive?” I asked him while Luhan-shi saw me with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter