In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.

In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo hyun’s POV:

“Honey listen to noona, just eat a little ok?” I tried to feed Chung who shook his head and placed his face on my shoulder hugging me.

The moment he woke up from his nap he never left my arms, he wants his Lu hyung to be near to us but he is not letting go of me.

He didn’t even go to his mother, he begun to sob when he saw his father and begun to yell

‘Don’t give me to pabo noona, she hurt me scare me’.

Luhan-shi begun to raise his voice when he saw his father, his father was silent when Luhan-shi told him he won’t forgive him easily.

“Don’t even near my brother, you nearly killed him today.” Luhan warned his father who flinched and saw Chung with a sad gaze.

I let out a sigh, seeing his dad. He didn’t know that MinAh will do such a thing!

“Honey, just a small bite? Isn’t Chungie a good boy? He will listen to Seo noona right?” I kissed his head while trying to feed him.

He nodded but didn’t open his mouth.

“You know your Lu hyung and Seo noona are hungry, but we won’t eat until our little Chungie eats.” I cooed to him.

Mr and Mrs. Lu were sitting a few feet away from us, Luhan shi was next to me, his friends were either sitting on the chairs or on the floor watching us and trying to cheer the little boy.

“Nwoona, Chungie was scared. Pabo noona hit chungie’s hand.” He wept and showed his hand were MinAh hit him, she drag Chungie to car and Chungie alone.....” he began to cry again, “Chungie tried to oped the dwoor but it don’t opwen...*hiccup* Chungie scare, Chungie was hungee so pabo noona lock Chungie in car, Chungie don’t want food... Chungie will be lockwed if hungee” he sobbed wetting my shirt.

Mrs. Lu begun to sob, her husband clenched his fists after hearing Chung’s confession, how MinAh treated him.

Luhan stood up, “I’m going to kill her.” Before he moved I held his wrist slightly wincing because of the pain in my elbow.

Luhan-shi turned to me, in an instant his face was turned to concern from anger,

“Joohyun, don’t move your right hand. It’s not fine!!! You will get pain!” he told me sternly but with a concern.

“Stay now, you can handle her even tomorrow, not now.” I told him who let out a sigh and nodded.

“Chungie do you want me to make your favourite cake?” D.O asked Chungie.

Chungie shook his head his hands were circled around my neck tightly.

“Do you want fried rice Chungie?” Lay asked him.

“How about pizza?” Tao asked.

“Cookies?” Chen asked hopefully.

“Bubble tea?” Sehun asked earning a glare from all of them.

“Crackers?” Suho asked.

“Milkshake?” Kris asked.

All Chung did was shook his head and hold me tightly with a whimper.

“Little mushroom, if you don’t eat then these hyung’s will eat them. Do you want to give your ice cream, cake, milkshake, pizza and every candies to your hyung’s?”

Chung dragged his little head and looked at me, “I only want Lu hyung and nwoona, it is scary. Chungie is scarwed.” He pouted.

“Your noona is hungry you know, but I will eat only if you eat. Your noona is sad because she is hungry.” He thought for a moment and nodded.

“Chungie don’t want noona sad, Lay hyung I want fried rice you make me.” He mumbled.

Lay grinned showing his dimple “Will be done in few minutes Chungie.”

Some of the boys followed him.

“Luhan I-” Mr. Lu started but Luhan showed his palm.

“Please, don’t even start, Chungie is here and I don’t want him to be scared for my outburst. I’m so much trying to control my outburst for you and that brat for doing such a thing to my little brother, I’m not forgiving you both.” Luhan-shi muttered.

“I didn’t know that-” his father begun to protest.

“Save it, I’m taking him with me to my penthouse. You are not allowed to visit us, mom you can visit if you want to see him but only Alone! I have decided this already.”

Mrs. Lu gasped “Luhan! How could you leave this house? No I can’t allow this!”

“My brother’s life is not safe in this house mother. His own father risked his life!!!!” Luhan muttered pointing accusingly to his father.

“I’m sorry ok! my sister told me that you are listening to Seo Hyun’s words and you even cancelled the contract without thinking it. she told me that if your fiancée takes care of your brother you will agree to this marriage, so I thought if they spend some bonding time-”

“Wait a minute Mr. Lu” I stood up with Chung in my arms.

All of them turned to my direction,

“You did this because you want to get rid of me Mr. Lu? Sigh. I didn’t want Chung to be harmed and miss his childhood and family for his modelling! Things which happened today might have happen to him. He is just 5 years old Mr. Lu, a fragile kid, who always years for his older brother’s love. He will be fine without his parents but never without his brother, if he is separated from Luhan-shi, you can never see the Chung with his bright side, he will change into a new person. I did it for his good being, not to get close to your elder son.” I told him.

“I-”

“Don’t worry Mr. Lu, I quit from this job.” I told him making Luhan-shi and the other boys flinch.

“No you don’t have to-”

 “I have decided Mr. Lu, I’m not changing my mind. I won’t be working for your son hereafter, so don’t worry for me to steal him away. And Mr. Lu don’t judge persons by their background, not all the rich peoples have good heart like you expect.”

“Joohyun, you are not quitting!” Luhan-shi told me sternly.

“I am.” I told him.

“Joohyun! No you are not quitting.” He yelled making Chung whimper.

“Lower your voice” I told him sternly while rubbing Chung’s back.

“Sigh. sorry. But you are not quitting! Chung will be devastated if you go.!!!!! What about me Joohyun?” he asked with a pained voice.

“Luhan-shi, from the beginning I warned you, it won’t work out. Now see for yourself, I’m not taking any risks after seeing what happen to him.” I hugged Chung protectively. “As for Chung, I will visit him outside this house after having your parent’s permission.”

“Ah” Luhan-shi ruffled his hair in annoyance.

“What warning?” Mr. Lu asked confused.

“Nothing.” I shook my head.

“Dad I love this girl! But she won’t accept me! And thanks to you now, you made it even worse...” Luhan-shi announced shocking his dad.

“Will you please stop announcing this to everyone?” I asked him embarrassed.

“You love her?” his dad asked shocked.

“No.” I answered him

“Yes.” Luhan-shi answered without hesitation to his father.

“Luhan but-” his dad begun to protest.

“Mr. Lu don’t worry, it won’t happen.” I turned to him.

“But-” he asked

“Why won’t it work out?” Luhan asked with his hands on his hips.

“I have my reasons!” I muttered to him, “Stop this discussion I need to take of little Chungie now.” I marched out to kitchen with Chung on my hip.

My right hand was hurting like hell and my left are numb because carrying him for long time but I don’t want let go of him when he is in this state.

“Nwoona” Chung mumbled.

“Yes honey.” I answered him sitting in the chair and placing him on my lap.

“Are you going away? Chungie wants Seo noona” he mumbled with tear in his eyes.

My heart clenched seeing him like this, “Honey noona will see you outside of this house. Not here, but noona will still see you.”

“Then Lu hyung?” he asked hopefully.

“......”

“Nwoona, Chungie and Lu hyung love Seo nwoona pwease don’t leave us” he clutched my shirt and pleaded.

“Honey, I will see you I promise.” I told him.

“Lu hyung?” he asked.

“She does not care about your Lu hyung Chungie. She only loves you.” Kai muttered glaring Seo hyun.

“Kai don’t start!” I warned him.

“Sigh. Sorry noona.” He mumbled.

My mobile begun to vibrate, it was my neighbour who asked me to tutor her daughter she needs me because her daughter has a test next day and she desperately needs my help.

“I’m sorry Mrs. Kim, I will be there in 30 minutes. I had an emergency situation. Don’t worry I will be there and tell her not to cry.”

“Why noona what happen?” Sehun asked me with a frown.

“I agreed to tutor my neighbour’s daughter, but today couldn’t go there. She needs me now, she has a test tomorrow and she is crying scared for getting F in that.” I told her rubbing Chung’s hair.

At the same time in the living room~

Luhan’s POV:

“If she quits, I will leave this house. Don’t think I’m kidding, I’m taking my brother with me. I don’t trust him with you anymore.” I told my dad.

“Luhan I know I did wrong! But I can’t accept that girl to be with you! You can’t be seen with her.” He tried to warn me.

“I should be the one deciding on that father! I’m not asking permission here!!! She is a good girl in every way, you have no good reason to refu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter