In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.

In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo hyun POV:

 Today was my first day to work with Luhan. I arrived to the building 30 minutes earlier. The Photo shoot was upto 3 hours, after finishing it I packed the accessories which Luhan used.

“I will return these to them, you can leave now Luhan-shi.”

“Ah, I will wait for you outside the room, Chung’s and my schedules details are in my car. Manager hyung told me to give them to you today.” Luhan replied while taking his bag.

“Oh, ok then Luhan-shi, I will be back after returning these.” I went to the co-ordinator to return them back.

I got a call from Luhan “Where are you?” he asked me in a hurried tone. Is he running or something?

“Near the elevator, not in the entrance, one at the right end” I replied him.

“Wait for me, Don’t get in” He yelled and disconnected the call.

I blankly starred at my phone, what happen to him?

I heard some footsteps rushing and turned to see Luhan running towards my direction frantically, while some girls were chasing him behind yelling ‘Oppa’. Booyah?

The next thing was he dragged me inside the elevator and pressed the close button, the girls begun to hit the door frantically. Because it was a glass door we can clearly see them.

What is happening?

“Who are they?” I asked Luhan totally confused.

Luhan was kneeling down on the elevator floor, breathing heavily. His eyes were tightly closed.

“Crazy fans” he choked out of breath, and sat down.

Is he tired, they were chasing him that much?

Those girls begun to press the buttons frantically to get inside the elevator.

I turned to Luhan who was still calming down with his eyes closed, Being a famous person is sure difficult!!!.

I pressed the button to the basement. Suddenly our elevator stopped in the middle with a shake.

Why is it stopping in the middle? Uh-oh!!! Are we stuck here?

“Wh-what happen” Luhan asked in a alarmed voice.

I pressed the buttons but none of them were working.

“Nu- elevator?” Luhan muttered shakily.

Did he not notice that we were inside the elevator?

“Are we stuck here Luhan-shi?” I asked him pressing the elevator buttons.

But I didn’t get any reply from him, I turned to see him. His legs were shaking.

Did he run that much? His legs are trembling? I saw his back side, he was facing the glass wall which was showing the other buildings.

“Luhan-shi?” I called him again.

“Wh-Which f-floor a-are w-we?” he asked in a shaky voice.

I could even hear him gulping hardly, what happen to him suddenly? I noticed that his hands were also trembling now. What happen? Wait a minute!!! Does he have a phobia for height?

 

Luhan’s POV:

I feel suffocated here, I could not feel my legs. I could not breath properly, sweats running down from my forehand and palm.

“Wh-Which f-floor a-are w-we?” I asked her while watching the other buildings.

I could even see the streets from here, they are in so much distance. I feel like falling down from here. My legs are wobbling, will I fall down?

Suddenly my eyes were covered by a palm from behind. I could feel Seo hyun’s presence behind my back, Her other palm on my shoulder pressing it like she is assuring me something. Her hand was warm. She turned me to the opposite side without removing her hand from my eyes.

She was standing before me now, my back facing that glass wall which I was watching a while ago. She made me sit down on the floor, I felt her palm on my shoulder moving, I grabbed it tightly.

“I’m here Luhan-shi. Don’t open your eyes.” She said in a soft voice, I nodded slowly.

I felt her sitting behind me, “I’m going to call for help” she informed and called someone with her phone.

“They will get us out of here in an hour, We are safe Luhan-shi. Don’t think anything else.” She told me softly.

1 hour? Here? I gulped hard with a sigh.

She was silent for a second, her right palm still in my eyes. I don’t want her to take them from my eyes for this 1 hour!

“When I was little” she started in a soft voice “I had to cross a rope bridge which was across a small stream of running water near a waterfall.” She mumbled.

Why is she telling this suddenly?

 “In order to reach my school in a short distance I should cross that small rope bridge every day.” She placed her other hand on my shoulder slightly tapping it with her fingers in a comforting way.

Many girls have touched me before, but her touch is...... totally different from theirs. It is comforting and warm......

“For some strange reasons I’m afraid of that bridge. When I stand in the edge of the bridge and see the running water I feel like falling down, the force of that running water scares me in some way.”   

“Th-then wh-what did you do?” I asked her curiously.

“Hmmmmm.” She hummed slowly and replied “There was another path to my school, it was a longer way. I have to go through the woods, the path was also bad.”

“Then why did you choose that path?” I asked her again “The path in the woods should be scary! You were not afraid to use that path?”

 A girl using the wood path daily? Because she was afraid of that rope bridge????

“Hmmmmm” I felt her nodding her head “It was little scary but using that rope bridge was more scarier for me. I am the only person to use that path, I will get some scratches in my knees and elbows when I use the wood path making my omma scold me for my stubbornness, she told to me to take the short path but I never did it.”

“Did it hurt?” I asked her suddenly.

“Eh?”

“You told that you will get scratches while crossing that path, does it hurt badly for you?” I asked her again.

“......” she was silent for a moment.

“Joohyun.” I called her for her attention.

“Ah, This is the first time” She mumbled slowly.

“Eh? First time for what?” I asked her confused.

“All of them will scold me that I’m stubborn to choose that wood path, when they see my wounds. You are the first one to ask if it was paining for me.” She mumbled softly.

Both of us were silent after she revealed that.

I don’t know why I asked her like that? When she told me that she got scratches the first thing crossed my mind was will it pain her? Why am I concerned over her all of a sudden? Sigh. What is happening to me nowadays?

We were sitting there silently, her hands still on my eyes and shoulder. Only our breathing sound was heard.

“May be if someone covered my eyes and held me comfortingly, I might have crossed that bridge for once in my lifetime.” She whispered.

She is like a puzzle to me, making me curious and want to know more about her.

We heard some sounds outside like running footsteps.

“Oh, they are here to help us.” Seo hyun muttered.

She did not remove her palm from my eyes for the next 20 minutes, when our elevator begun to move again.

We reached the down floor, she removed her palm.

“Th-thanks” I told her while she nodded with a small smile.

“Luhan-shi” she called me when we were out of the elevator.

“Yeah” I turned to her waiting for her reply.

“We were on the 19th floor.” She told me making me confused.

“....”

“You asked me which floor we were when the elevator was stuck in the middle, we were on the mid of the 19 and 20th floor.” She replied making me shocked.

19th floor????????? I might have fainted if I heard it when I was there!!!

“See you tomorrow, good night.” She gave a small bow and turned back.

I was standing there still shocked watching her walking to the bus stop.

 

 

Seo hyun’s POV:

When I reached home I saw the maids were so busy in arranging many things. I went to the room, today I bought a ramen for my dinner. I was eating it when Granny walked in.

“Aigoo. Why are you eating that, it’s not good for your health”

“It’s ok, just for today granny.” I told her with a smile.

“I want to tell you something, I don’t want you to get hurt tomorrow so-” she trailed off.

“Wae? What is it?” I asked her curiously.

“You saw the maids busy with the shifting today right?” she asked me.

I nodded my head.

“Someone is visiting here tomorrow, for a week’s stay.” She mumbled avoiding my eyes.

I got the clear picture who those persons were.

“it’s Mrs. Song’s parents right?” I muttered in a monotone voice.

“I’m sorry, I know that you hate to see them but you don’t have a place to go. But I need to tell you  in before so you don’t need to get surprised when you see them.”

“I’m not going to see them.” I told her and stood up to take my bag.

“Seo Hyun you don’t have a place to go for a whole week? Why are you packing the bag.” She told me worriedly.

“I can’t be here granny, I’m sorry. I will be fine don’t worry ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter