In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.

In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo Hyun’s POV:

I went to the Lu’s Mansion to work for that cutie Pie, one of the girls directed me to the stairs, where I saw that little mushroom sitting with a palm on his chin.

“Hi, little mushroom” I waved at him.

Chungie returned it with a pout and sulking face “Noona~” he called me blinking like a lost puppy.

“Waeyo? Why are you so sad? Who made our Chungie like this?” I asked with a fake angry stare.

“His Hyung promised to take him to Amusement park today along with his other 11 friends, but all of them are still sleeping. So our little master is sad.” Eun Byul Unnie replied.

“Then wake them up Unnie.” I pointed out. The little kid is really disappointed!

“Hyungs are not moving Noona” Chungie told quivering his lips.

“Why?”

“They returned home late last night fully drunk!” Eun byul unnie whispered in my ear.

I cringed hearing that.

“None of us are brave enough to wake them up, Little master tried but they are completely knocked out.”

Looks like I should help Chungie.

 Turning to the sulking little mushroom, “Chungie do you have a water gun with you?” I asked him.

He blinked and nodded “Yes, noona are we going to play?” he asked me innocently.

“Aniyo, you are going to wake up those sleepy heads with it.” I told him with a smile and heard a few gasps from the maids.

“Seo Hyun, they will get angry.” Eun Byul unnie warned me.

“They won’t yell at little Chungie, and also they promised him. So, they should do it.”

“Little mushroom bring your water gun.”

I told Chungie what he should do, the maids were trembling in fear while Chung clapped his hands in glee and went inside the room with his huge water gun.

“They will yell at us for sure.” Eun Byul unnie mumbled next to me.

“I will handle this unnie, all of you don’t stand here, stay in a safe distance.” They nodded and went to stand in a far distance from the room.

“1...2...3....” I was waiting for their yelling after getting hit with water.

“Booyah????????????”

“Aaaaaaaah my face”

“Yahhhhhhhhhh”

“Aaaaaaaaaaaack”

“Omma I don’t want to get upppppppppp”

“Waeeeeeeeeeee”

The maids were giggling hearing their winning and yelling in the hoarse voice.

“Hyungssssssssssss~ get up” Chungie yelled at the top of his lungs.

I was standing with my back supporting on the wall opposite to the room where they were, my arms folded near my chest.

I felt a presence to my left side, “You gave Chungie that idea?” Luhan-shi asked me in a horse voice. He must have got up by hearing the commotion.

“Yes, Luhan-shi. Chungie was so upset so I helped him.” I replied him without turning to his side.

In a second Chung ran out with a beaming face, “Noona it worked~” he outstretched his arms for me to carry him, I took him in my arms.

All of them came out like a drenched chicken, their head drenched with water, while Chung gave a peck to my lips.

“Chungie, why did you do that?” Sehun whined.

“Hyung promised Chungie to take to Amushemat park but sleeping!!!!” He pouted glaring at them.

All of them scratched their heads and finally turned to see me, they were eyeing me strangely like want to ask something.

Chungie turned to my left side and saw his Lu hyung, he squirmed to get down and ran to him.

He pecked Luhan-shi’s lips when he was carried.

“Get ready, Chungie was waiting for you for an hour now.” I told them and turned to go down.

“Wait noona-” Tao called “You and Lu hyung” he pointed to both of us while blinking frantically.

I was waiting for his next words, all of us eyed him waiting for his words.

“Zi Tao, spit it out.” Kris-shi said rubbing his temples. Hangover? Then why are you drinking it in the first place.

“They had an indirect kiss.” Tao blurted out pointing me and Luhan-shi.

Sigh. I shook my head, what’s with this kid?.

I went to downstairs and sat on the couch, Eun Byul unnie followed in few seconds with Chungie in her arms.

He ran to me and climbed the couch, he was still having the water gun in his hands.

Mrs. Lu came out from one of the rooms, “Omma~”

Mrs. Lu smiled to Chung and went to our direction, I stood up and bowed to her.

“Good Morning Mrs. Lu.” She gave me a warm smile and turned to Chung.

“Are you playing with noona Chungie?” she asked him.

“I spawed water on hyungs~” Chungie chuckled jumping in the couch, I held his arm to support him, what if he falls down?

Mrs. Lu chuckled patting his head, “Mrs. Lu, since Chungie is going out today, what work do I have?” I asked her.

“Noona play with Chungie and hyungs” Chung replied still bouncing.

“Chungie noona can’t come there” I reasoned out. What am I going to do with them?

“Chungie wants Noona~” Chung stomped his foot losing his balance but since I was holding him he did not fall down.

“Chungie, what will noona do with all your hyungs around? She is the only girl there.”  Mrs. Lu pointed out.

“Chungie wants Noona~” his lips begun to tremble.

“Chung your Hyung’s and me are not that close, I’ll be alone there honey.” I tried to reason out to him.

“Wait I will ask Song MinAh to accompany you, since she is going to be engaged with my son, she needs to know more about him and also it will be a chance for Chung to get along with her.” Mrs. Lu declared and took her mobile.

With that brat? Ah I would rather jump from a running bus than to be with her!!!!. But I can’t tell Mrs. Lu not to call her, I have no rights to do that!!!!

She called and informed that brat to be infront of the amusement park in an hour.

“Mrs. Lu, Can I take Eun Byul Unnie with me? It’s because she knows more about Chung and also I was appointed yesterday so I need a person who is familiar with Chung.”

“Oh, Ok take her with you.” She nodded agreeing.

“But we didn’t ask if it’s ok for them?” I asked mentioning the 12 boys.

“If Chung asked you to come, then they won’t oppose it.” Mrs. Lu said with a smile.

In a while all of the boys came down fully dressed “ Hyung’s I want to bring Noona with us.” Chung went to them and announced.

I shook my head indicating to reject, “Sure Chungie” they accepted after eyeing each other and giving some telepathy message.

But seriously something is strange with them today! May be because of hangover?

“I told MinAh to join you guys in front of the amusement park.” Mrs. Lu announced and the boys nodded except for Luhan-shi, who saw me, he starred my eyes without blinking. Then he let out a sigh.

 

 

Luhan’s POV:

I was sleeping in my room when I heard a commotion outside, I groaned in annoyance and went to the door.

The boys were yelling while I heard the beaming voice of my brother, after hearing their voices I understood Chung splashed water on them.

I was standing in my doorway when I saw figure at my right side, Seo Hyun was standing there with her hands folded near her chest. Our maids were standing in some distance from the room.

So, It was her idea! She went downstairs after shooking her head when Tao told that we had an indirect kiss.

Seriously all of us are still shocked with news we heard about her, all of us watched her with confusion and concern. Sigh.

After she went down we discussed not to ask her anything and also not to mention it before MinAh because she won’t remember it confessing it to us, she was fully drunk when she told us.

When we went down Chung asked us to bring her with us, we don’t have a problem with that but will she be comfortable to be with us?. I saw her, shook her head as indicating not to agree but for some strange reasons we decided to bring her with us.

It’s first time for us to bring out a girl! None of us never did that, we meet our toys mostly in clubs and none of us has brought them out!!!!.

My omma announced that MinAh will join us, I turned to Seo hyun, MinAh tried to insult her yesterday will she do the same thing today also? If MinAh doesn’t like Seo hyun she should just avoid her presence. Sigh.

 

 

Seo Hyun’s POV:

We reached the amusement park and Luhan-shi bought the tickets.

“How much is it?” I asked him when he gave my band to me.

“Eh?” he blinked like I said something in foreign language.

“My ticket fare Luhan-shi. How much is it?” I asked him again, now all the boys turned to my side and eyed me like I’m an alien.

Booyah?

“You don’t need to pay.” He replied in a monotone voice.

“I insist, please tell me what is the amount fare?” I asked him stubbornly.

“Sigh.” All of them eyed me strangely again and luhan-shi told me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter