In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.

In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan’s POV:

Sigh. School days are over now!!! After our graduation day, I was often disturbed by the thoughts me leaving to New York for my studies.

My dad wants me to finish Business Management in New York, which I can’t refuse even if I want to.

Seo hyun decided to study Law, Myungsoo’s dad was more than happy once he heard that, he wanted her to practise in his Law firm.

But the thought of leaving both my little brother and Seo hyun for years is troubling me a lot, my parents are kind of forcing me to take the wise decision. Sigh.

Chung never had been away from me more than 2 days! How will he cope with this? I will miss him, he will be grown up when I return. I don’t want to miss him for years.

Long distance relationship? I know she is the one for me and I don’t need some other girl but leaving her here and I know I will miss her terribly.

But Seo hyun took this thing easily than me, her emotions are always guarded so no one can’t tell what she is thinking.

When I told her about my parent’s decision she was silent for a moment and let out a sigh,

“What they are suggesting is correct Oppa, if you are going to take over your father’s place then you should be well prepared for that. But you should take the final decision.” She told me holding my hand.

“I know that, but-” I buried my face in my palms.

“It’s about your future.... your career. Don’t take decision based on emotions, I will miss you for sure but I don’t want to ruin your future. I will support you whatever you decide.”

I pulled her to my lap and hugged her tightly, she was stiff at first and relaxed a few seconds later.

“I will inform you when I take any decision.” I mumbled to her, my face on her shoulder.

She just nodded.

 

Luhan was sitting on their front garden lost in thoughts when he heard the cry of his brother followed by Seo hyun’s pleading.

“Little mushroom, listen to noona please~” she was kneeling in front of my brother who was sulking and pouting.

“.....”

“What happen?” I asked them, Chung ran to me when he saw me.

“hyung~ Seo noona is leaving us, she is going to stay in jien’s with her big meanie brother. You said you marrie Seo noona and we stay here! Is noona going to marrie Jieun’s brother? Hyung I want Seo noona!!!!!!”

What??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Seo hyun groaned and sat next to me in the stone bench, “Honey I’m not going anywhere. See I’m here!”

“...........” Chung pouted and shook his head.

“What happen?” I asked both of them.

“We went to park oppa. Jien is his play mate, I helped her to clean her scratch and placed a band-aid. Her big brother thanked me, after that they were playing when suddenly Chung ran crying to me and asked if I was going to leave him for Jien?”

“Jien told me that his brother like my Seo noona!!! She told me that Seo noona and her brother will become” Chung stopped scratched his head thinking something, “I don’t know what she told, but she told Seo noona will become her noona!!!!!” Chung told sulking.

“Sigh. Honey I have a fiancée and it is your brother!!!” She told him taking him from my lap to hers, “I will never ever leave you both. I promise you, do you trust me? If you see Jien again tell her that I am yours only.”

I was grinning from ear to ear hearing that. At this moment I know that I will never lose this girl for any reasons.

 

 

2 months later~

Seo hyun’s POV:

“Attention everyone flight number-” the announcement begun again.

We were in the airport, today Luhan oppa, Kris oppa, Suho, Lay, Baekhyun, Kai were leaving for New York.

Sehun and Tao still have 1 more year in school, D.O, Chanyeol, Xiumin, Chen were attending the universities in Korea.

Chung was crying nonstop when he was informed that his beloved Luhan hyung is going to study in another country and he could not see him for months.

Luhan didn’t have the heart to bring Chung to the airport, he was in the home with his mother. He said his goodbye’s to them.

 Luhan’s dad, all the 12 boys, and Seo hyun were in the Airport.

Luhan was holding Seo hyun’s hand when his dad was speaking to them.

“I want you boys to only stay in our house there, don’t stay anywhere else. The maids will take care all the things, Don’t party- um I guess you won’t listen to me in that but don’t stray!” His dad told that while gazing Luhan oppa, while he rolled his eyes muttering ‘As I will!’

“Then-”

“Dad I need some alone time with my girl, excuse us.” Luhan Oppa muttered and pulled me away.

“He thinks that I will stray? Geez!!!!” Luhan oppa muttered annoyed still dragging me.

“Hyung you have 5 minutes-” we heard Baek’s voice yelling behind us.

After we were out of their sight, I was enveloped in a fierce hug.

“I’m going to miss you.” Luhan oppa muttered his face buried on my hair.

“Me too oppa.” I mumbled out with a sad sigh. “Hope it will end soon before we know it.”

We were standing there for a while, hugging each other. We knew this day will come when we confessed to each other, but we should endure this for our future.

“Promise me you won’t work to your bones, I don’t want to return and see my girl working herself and spoiling her health. Assure me, so I will be in peace there.” He muttered still not realising.

I just nodded.

“I know you can take care of yourself but please don’t walk alone to your apartment at night time, either call Taemin, Myungsoo or our other friends. I don’t want to get a heart attack hearing that you walked alone and another stunt been pulling.”

“Sigh.” again I nodded.

“You know that I love you damn much right?” He asked groaning.

I let out a smile and nodded again, “I know you love me too, I promise you I won’t stray. You know that right?” He asked me again.

With tears in my eyes I nodded again, “I will call you as much as I can, thank god you accepted the laptop which I presented you. I want to Skype as much as I can.”

Again I nodded.

“Why are you not answering me?” he asked me realising from the hug.

“I love you Luhan oppa, I will miss you.” I mumbled out.

“Ah Hell” he muttered, “Forgive me for this, but I wanted to do this before I leave-”

“Wh-”

His lips came crashing down on mine with such a force, he never have kissed me like this way before! It was always gentle but today it was desperate and longing. It was a long one also, he let me go only when we were out of breath.

“....”

His eyes were closed, his forehead was on mine we were both breathing heavily,

“I love you Joohyun. Never forget that.” he muttered.

“I know oppa.”

“Luhan hyung” we heard Lay’s voice calling us somewhere in the background.

..........

“Don’t worry about Chung, I will take good care of Chung also.” I told him who on the other side of the gate.

“Don’t worry Luhan, she is safe here. We will take care of her.” His father assured him placing a hand on my shoulder.

“I will call you once we land in New York. Take care.” Luhan oppa told softly holding my hands and with a final kiss on my forehead he wave us bye and went inside.

We were watching until the boys disappeared.

“I feel guilty for sending him away but you understand that it’s for his future right?” His dad asked me.

I nodded to him, “I know uncle. I understand it well. I hope Chung will not be sad for long.” I told him.

“What about you? I know you will miss him badly also.” His father told me.

“I do, I miss him already but everything is for the best.”

“I never regret once that you are going to be future daughter. My son has made a perfect choice by loving you, you are a good influence on him.”

“Well he has done many good things for me uncle, I never believed in miracles to happen in my life before he came inside my life.”

“I’m proud that my son is such a gentleman.” He smiled.

 

Luhan’s POV:

“Hyung” Kai nudged me.

“Huh”

“Everything will be fine hyung. Long distance relationship will work for you both.”

“.....”

“You know? Seo noona asked me how much it will cost you a flight ticket to New York.” Kai told nonchantly flipping a magazine.

“She asked what?” I asked him shocked.

“Yup.” He nodded with a smirk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter