In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.

In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs. Jung’s POV:

I hope that kid is safe, at least she has a roof to stay for this week. Why is her life full of obstacles? At the age of 17 she could not even live like the other kids. Sigh.

“Where is Seo hyun?” Mr. Song asked his wife.

“She left somewhere yesterday, she didn’t even answer me when I asked her to stop.” Mrs. Song replied.

“Is she still angry on you both?” Grandpa Seo asked both of them.

“Yeah, she never talks to us. She does not eat here, pays rent to stay here. She does not even stand in the same room with us.” Mr. Song muttered.

“She is still young, she does not have any other place to go, she will return to you one day. Don’t worry.” Grandma Seo told them.

What kind persons are these 4? No wonder Seo hyun hates them. 

“Why don’t we arrange a guy for her like you did for MinAh?” grandpa Seo asked them, “If you select a good guy as her life partner, maybe she will forget the past and forgive you both.”

“You think so abbonim?” Mr. Song asked.

“Search for a guy.”

Mr. Song nodded while his wife frowned “You should not tell them that she is your daughter, then it will affect MinAh’s life. Just tell them that Seo hyun is your friend’s daughter or something like that.” Mrs. Song told in a warning tone.

“Sigh. I know, I can’t reveal the truth to anyone.” Mr. Song replied slowly.

How much more are you going to hurt that kid? How will that kid react when she hears this.

“First I need to meet her, when will she return home?” Grandpa Seo asked.

“I don’t know.” Mrs. Song shrugged.

“Arrange a meeting with her, I need to talk with her and make some sense to her. Holding grudges against her father won’t give her anything. She seriously needs some words from me.” He told in an annoyed voice.

“I’ll do something for that abbonim.” Mr. Song nodded.

What are they going to do? Should I warn Seo hyun about this?

 

Seo hyun’s POV:

Eun Byul unnie showed me the guest room, I kept my bag and went to the living room.

 “Noona~ play with Chungie.” He beamed and asked me.

“What game does little mushroom wants to play with noona?” I asked him with a smile.

“Chungie hide, Noona find Chungie.” He replied bouncing up and down.

“Hmmmm, Ok. I will count up to 50, you can hide and I will find you.” I told him poking his cheek.

“Make sure he won’t get hurt while hiding, unnie.” I Told Eun Byul unnie and closed my eyes.

I heard his little footsteps fading away, he might be running to hide somewhere. I was counting the numbers when I heard numerous footsteps nearing my side.

“49....50. ready or not here I come little mushroom.” I announced taking my palm from my eyes, I saw the 12 boys, Taemin and MinAh with them.

“Where is Chungie?” Luhan-shi asked me.

“Hiding somewhere, we were playing hide and seek.” I told him and begun to search him.

“Yah! Why are you wearing your casual clothes while working here?” MinAh yelled at me.

“She is staying here for a week.” Luhan-shi announced casually making her gasp.

I didn’t mind them and was searching for Chung.

“I told you she has no good intentions! Why is she staying here? What happen to my house?” MinAh yelled.

All of us turned to her, did she just reveal that I’m staying in her house? Wait all these boys are not surprised with this information! They knew that I’m staying in the Song’s mansion?

“I um, I mean, why is she staying here?” MinAh tried to change the topic.

“Noona, why are you staying here?” Taemin asked me with a frown.

“I will tell you later Tae.” I told him. I need to explain him.

Taemin frowned but nodded his head reluctantly.

“I don’t care the reasons. Just get out from here.” MinAh yelled.

“You don’t own this house.” I shrugged and smiled when I saw Chung’s little foot sticking behind the couch. Ah found you little mushroom.

“Yah turn to me while you are answering me!” she yelled again.

I went to Chung’s back side quietly and covered his eyes making him gasp.

“Found you little mushroom.” I whispered to him.

Chung giggled “Now, Noona hide and Chungie find Noona.” He told me.

“Yah Seo Joohyun, I’m asking you. Answer me.” MinAh yelled again.

Chung turned to them and ran to Luhan when he saw him “Hyung~”

“What?” I asked her boringly.

“Return to the place where you were staying up to now. Don’t stay here.” She muttered angrily.

“What if I don’t?” I asked her again.

“I’m going to tell my dad.” She threatened me.

“Go and tell, Like I care” I shrugged and went to Taemin dragging him along with me.

“Noona, Why are you staying here?”

“Mrs. Song’s parents are there now, for a week.” I told him.

“gasp. Noona, did you meet them already?” he asked me worried.

“I came out of the house yesterday night, when I heard that they are arriving today. I have no intention seeing their face.” I told him shooking my head.

Taemin hugged me suddenly, making all those boys and MinAh turn to us.

“Noona, come to my place. I’m living alone only. My apartment has 2 rooms you can use my place as long you wish.” Taemin held my palms and begged.

“Tae, I’m thankful for your heart but Mrs. Lu asked me to stay here for a week, to take care of little Chung.” I informed him.

“Noona but~” he whined.

“Tae, I’m fine. After a week I will move to my new apartment. I need your help to purchase the things. I don’t know much places in this city.” I ruffled his hair while answering him.

He let out a sigh and nodded reluctantly, I smiled showing him that I’m fine.

He hugged me again, “I want a miracle to happen in your life Noona, all your obstacles should be disappeared.” He mumbled.

“Sigh. Let’s go, they are watching us.” I told him and went to them.

“Are you 2 dating Noona?” Tao the always curious one asked me.

I sighed seeing him.

“She is like my elder sister, dummy.” Taemin hit Tao’s head with an annoyed expression.

 

Luhan’s POV:

Chung ran to me when he saw me, MinAh was yelling at Seo hyun for staying here. Seo hyun didn’t even mind her and dragged Taemin with her.

She was telling him something, her face was blank but Taemin was showing a worried expression in his face, he hugged her suddenly.

“Are they together?” Chen mumbled next to me.

What? That can’t be possible. They can’t be together. Taemin told us that they are friends. I felt something strange inside me? Did I drink too much at the party? What am I feeling?

Seo hyun ruffled his hair while telling him something, he nodded reluctantly for that.

For a strange feeling I don’t like her touching him, why am I feeling weird today?

When they arrived near us,

“Are you 2 dating Noona?” Tao asked her.

She just sighed seeing him, with a blank face. What is the meaning for that? Tell him that you are not dating him!

“She is like my elder sister, dummy.” Taemin hit Tao’s head with an annoyed expression.

Sister? Ah! If it is like that then it is good. Wait ! why am I too much concerned over her. It’s not good!!!.

 

“Yah, why don’t you take your sister with you. She can live with you.” MinAh told Taemin annoyed.

“That’s what I told her now” he replied and turned, “Stay in my apartment noona.” Taemin told Seo hyun.

“No” I yelled suddenly, making all of them turn to me.

“Why are you opposing it?” Kris asked me with a raised eyebrow.

“My mom told her to stay here for a week to take care of Chung until she returns from China. Do you want to face Chung’s tantrums if she leaves now.” I explained to my friends who nodded their head now.

“If Chung is involved then no one can change it” Kai told

“So, Noona are you staying here for a week?” Sehun asked her.

“Yeah” she nodded.

“Then I will stay here also” MinAh announced suddenly.

“Who gave you permission?” I asked her annoyed.

“How is it that she can be here and I can’t be here?” She asked me stomping her foot.

“Pabo Noona go away, we want to play” Chung yelled suddenly at MinAh with a frown.

Seo hyun took Chung from me, “Let’s go Chungie” Taemin followed her.

“I’m going to play with Chungie” Kai announced and followed them.

“Me too” one by one all of my friends followed them leaving me and MinAh alone.

“How can she stay here? I can’t tolerate that oppa.” MinAh told me hugging my arms.

“I think I should cancel this arrangement between us, you are too annoying.” I told her coldly.

MinAh gasped “It’s because of her isn’t it? I know she will seduce you. Look what she did to you!!!”

“It’s nothing about her, you are too noisy and clingy. I hate that in girls.” I told her removing her hands from me.

“I’m annoyed only because of her oppa. I will not be like that hereafter.” She told me rubbing my hand.

“Let’s see.” I replied and went to my brother with her following me.

We decided to watch an animation movie with Chung. He was sitting in Seo hyun’s lap munching popcorn.

Seo hyun’s mobile begun to ring when she was wiping Chung’s cheek.

She frowned seeing the ID, she gave Chung to Kris and went a few steps away and answered it

 “Hello.”

“.......”

“Yeah, this is Seo Joohyun.”

“....”

“Do you know who they were?”

“......”

Seo hyun rubbed her temple “Allow them to visit her but don’t accept the money from them.”

“....”

“Don’t accept it.” she replied sternly.

“.....”

“Tell them that her daughter can manage it and she does need a stranger’s help.” Seo hyun told with a cold voice.

“......”

“If they force to take the money tell them that they can’t visit my mother. If you help them I will be filing a complaint against you, I don’t just play around with these matters.”

“......”

“I have no intention answering them, it’s not my job to answer some stranger.”

“.......”

“I don’t have one.”

“.......”

“What do you want from me now?”

“.......”

“I will be there tomorrow. How much is the fees? Ok I will be there.” She replied and ended the call, rubbing her temples.

Taemin went to her, “Did those 2 go to visit ommonim?” Taemin asked her.

Who? Someone’s visiting Seo hyun’s sick mother? Why is she annoyed for that?

“Yeah.” She nodded.

“Are they insisting to pay the fees?” he asked again.

She nodded again.

Who? Is it Mr and Mrs. Song they are talking about?

“Do you have money to pay the fees noona?” He asked her.

“I have Tae, I’m paying it tomorrow.” She replied him.

“What will you do if you meet them there? Do you want me to accompany you Noona?” Taemin asked her.

“Sigh.” She shook her head. “I can manage don’t worry.” She replied him.

“Noona!~” Chungie called her and ran to her.

Seo hyun smiled and took him in her arms.

 

Third person POV:

It was late when everyone went home, MinAh was wining for letting Seo hyun stay there but she was afraid of Luhan and went home. Luhan carried the sleeping Chung to his room and covered him with his blanket.

Seo hyun went to the garden and sat in the stone bench, hugging her knees, lost in thought.

Luhan went to his room and took a shower, he was about to sleep when he remembered about Seo hyun.

 

Luhan’s POV:

Why is she not like any other girls? Why is she different from them? And why is always having some problems.

But she is not depending on anyone to solve her problems, she is independent!!

 She is brave! She protected herself from those 3 boys that day. She has lots of courage too!!!

She doesn’t believe in rumours blindly. She judges a person carefully. She does not worries to show her feisty side to those who annoy her.

She is not allowing anyone to step on her pride!!!.

Seo Joohyun who are you? Why are you different from the other girls I have met? Why are you making me think about you at this hour? Why are you disturbing my thoughts lately? What are you doing to me?

I ruffled my hair and lied flat on my stomach, burying my face in the pillow. After a second or two I threw the pillow and turned back. Aish. This won’t do!

 

Seo hyun’s POV:

Hmmm. If they want to see my mother I don’t want to stop them, they can see her. But why in world did they insist to pay the fees for my mother? Ha. Are they trying to pay the fees for the sin they made several years ago? I don’t need their money, I can help my omma without anyone’s help. Where were these people when my omma needed them?

“What are you doing here? At this time?” I heard a voice behind my back.

“Oh, Luhan-shi?” I blinked back. What is he doing here at this time?

“Why are you not sleeping?” he asked me, his hands inside the shorts pocket.

“Hmmmmm.” I hummed a reply.

“Is it because this is a new place?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter