In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.

In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo hyun’s POV:

“Little mushroom close your eyes.” I told the boy who is now pouting and blinking at me showing his puppy dog eyes.

“Noona~ be my hyung’s-” he repeated the same ‘be my hyung’s girlfriend’ dialogue for million times today!.

I placed my finger on his lips, “Enough for today little mushroom. I’m tired, please go to sleep.” I pleaded to him.

He pouted and nodded finally.

“Chungie wants noona to hold.” He told me followed by a yawn.

I smiled ‘finally he dropped the girlfriend subject’   “I will, little mushroom.”

“Did you agree to be my girlfriend finally?” I heard the teasing voice behind me and groaned.

“Give me a break please!!!” I muttered defeated.

He shrugged his shoulders coolly, “I’m going to buy the groceries you need this week. I’ll take him to my Penthouse when he is asleep.”

“No, I can manage on my own. But why are you going to Penthouse? What about your parents home?” I asked him.

 “I will be back in a while, to get the things you need by the nearest shop. Don’t worry I saw the note you had in your dining table, for the needed things and don’t move your right hand so much.” He replied while placing his mobile on his pocket.

“I told you I don’t want you to buy me anything Luhan-shi-” I nearly yelled at him.

“Lock the door Joohyun, don’t open it for strangers.” He replied totally avoiding my words and went to the door.

Why is he behaving like this suddenly??? He is behaving like we are husband and wife.... Argh!!!!!!!

Letting out a sigh I took my bag and changed the books, which I got from my mother today. Since she finished reading it I need to bring her some other book to read.

When I was about to place it in the small book shelf, it slipped from my hand and something fell from it.

Getting curious I took them, but I was surprised to see the photos inside it.

It was me and Chung!!!! Each photos were taken candidly, some were taken with my knowledge, they were taken when I was playing or feeding Chung mostly.

But why?

Then I remembered the words from my mother to Luhan-shi one time when I entered her room.

“Ah!!! I really like this picture. Thank you Luhan, I really appreciate you for bringing me this pictures.”

“What pictures Omma?” I asked her curiously.

Both of them turned to my side and had a guilty face,

“What?” I asked them again.

“Nothing, it’s my pictures. From the shoot?” he answered me avoiding my eyes.

But I was not satisfied with that answer, why would my mother be this happy to see his pictures? There should be something more!!! But I didn’t question them more.

So he took candid shots of me and showed them to my mother, but why? She was happy to see my picture? Why are you making this hard for me Luhan-shi?

I don’t want to be the reason for you to fight with your family, and I don’t want to hurt you either. Sigh. What am I going to do????

After 30 minutes or so, he was not back yet. I went to my bedroom window to see if he was arriving, he was walking out of his car and talking in the mobile.

I went to the main door to open it for him and was about to scold him for standing there at this time but stopped near the door when I heard him mentioning about me in the phone, he must be standing close to the door

“No, Chungie is fine, I know she will take care of him like I do. I’m not worried about my brother now. She got hurt when she saved him, I can’t leave her alone! I’m worried for her Sehun-ah.”

“.......”

“She is not stubborn. She is brave, there is a huge difference between them. I don’t want to leave her alone until she gets better. Tell Kai to bring my things and Chung’s to her place.”

“....”

“I know she won’t accept it. But I’m not leaving her when she is hurt, I will find some way to convince her.”

“...”

“Sehun!!!! I respect her. I have not even touched her in any inappropriate way! And am not planning to do that in future also. I was a player, but she is way too precious for me to even think such things, I want her to accept me first, from heart.”

“..........”

“Tease me all you want! I don’t care. I found a right girl for me and I’m not ashamed to court her. I will wait for her.” He replied casually.

 I found a right girl for me and I’m not ashamed to court her. I will wait for her.

I found a right girl for me and I’m not ashamed to court her. I will wait for her.

I found a right girl for me and I’m not ashamed to court her. I will wait for her.

Chill ran down my spine hearing that, I know that he was not playing with me but hearing him tell that how much serious he is with me it was overwhelming. I was never in these type of situation before. What should I do?

if you don’t respond to his feelings he might change his mind, or the problems between his dad won’t occur

I also remember the words which Mrs. Lu said me that day.

Closing my eyes I let out a sigh, whom should I listen to? What should I do?

He is sincere with me but his mother wants me to avoid him!

I don’t want to hurt him, but I don’t want to be a reason for a problem in his family. I know the pain to be in a broken family.

My thoughts went to the kid who is sleeping soundly on my bed, I don’t want him to be separated from his parents.

My mind went to the past when I was bullied being fatherless by all the kids, my twin brother who cried all the time because of that. I don’t want those to happen to Chung.

What should I do? What should I do?

 

I let out a sigh and took my phone which was vibrating, the person whom I most trusted was calling me.

“I thought to call you to clear my mind oppa! And you beat me to it.”

“Hello? Princess?” he answered in an anxious tone.

“Yeah Oppa” I replied in a soft tone.

“Is everything ok there? Ommonim? Is she fine?” he asked me in a hurried voice.

“She is fine oppa. I just want to talk to you, I kind of need your help oppa.” I asked him desperately.

“You are in some problem aren’t you? Princess do you need money?”

“No oppa. I want your advice with some things.” I told him.

“It’s about Luhan isn’t it?” he asked me.

“Oppa? ..........  How?”

“Princess, to tell you the truth, he is a good guy for you. Ommonim approves him for you, I like him for you. Even Taemin approves luhan for you.”

“What? Omma told you that? And you both?” I asked him shocked.

“He got ommonim’s permission when he met her for the first time. Taemin and I agreed after some time. You should talk to your omma about that.” He told me.

Sigh.

“Oh! And what do you want to talk about?” he asked me.

“I-” I was interrupted by the door bell.

“I will call you again Oppa, take care.” I told him walking to the door, and opened it for Luhan-shi.

“Sure Princess, but don’t worry about anything. I’m here always, I will be expecting your call.” He told me.

“Yeah Oppa, I will call you.” I replied to him, Luhan-shi turned to me curiously.

“Take care Princess. Love you.”

“Yeah oppa, love you too.” I replied to him and heard a thud sound behind me.

Turning back I saw Luhan-shi’s eyes widen and the things from his hand dropped to the floor.

 

Luhan’s POV:

After talking with Sehun, I went to her place.

She was talking in the mobile when she opened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter