In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.

In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both of them went out of the room in complete silence, their way to the parking lot felt like the longest journey they ever had.

Luhan was happy after meeting Seo hyun’s mother, he felt comfortable with her and felt a warmness which he never felt before, She was the first person to whom Luhan openly shared his feelings, his thoughts without even hesitating and feeling embarrassed. Before meeting her, he never thought that he will become this close to her from the first meeting itself. A part of him thought that what if Seo hyun is also lively like her mother? But it would be normal and it won’t capture his attention at all.

He frowned suddenly when he thought about her health. His happy thoughts vanished thinking that, A person like her having a short life span was not fair.

 

Seo hyun’s POV:

We were walking along the corridors after visiting my Omma, I know that my Omma is a friendly person but I didn’t expect Luhan-shi to be this close to her in their first meet! As far as I know Luhan-shi is not a type to warm up to a new person in an hour! What did they both talk that made them so close??? He even kissed her head like I always do!

Did omma ask him anything strange? Did she tell him about that stirring my heart thing? Gasp!!! It will be embarrassing if she talked about that !!!

What did they talk about??? Sigh. And why in the world did she ask him to accompany me to Bussan? 

Why should I take Luhan-shi with me? And why did he agree to that without hesitating? It’s not like him !!!

Sigh.

Luhan’s POV:

“What did the doctor tell you?” I asked her my gaze on the floor.

I did not get any reply from her in return, I turned to her, she was gazing the floor while walking. She looked like she was deep in thoughts.

“Joohyun?” I called her but no response.

I removed my hand from my pant pocket and pulled her arm.

“Huh!.” She stopped in her tracks and turned to me, blinking.

“Are you ok?” I asked her, my hand still holding her arm.

“Huh?” she was confused for a second and then nodded slowly, “Why are you asking me that suddenly Luhan-shi?”

“You didn’t respond to my question earlier.” I told her while we started walking again.

“Oh! I was just thinking something.” She replied “What did you ask me?”

“What did the doctor tell you?” I repeated it.

“Eh? Sigh. Like usual, Omma complained that she is bored to be within the room all day, but she can’t go out like others, she is connected with that machines. Dr told not to make her emotions stir, either sad or over happy, it is not good for her heart.” She mumbled while walking.

[Both of us failed to notice our hands which was still connected, mine was still holding hers.]

“Is there any other treatment that can cure her?” I asked her with a frown.

“Sigh.” She shook her head, “No.” she mumbled.

“How about treating her in abroad? Where there is more latest facilities?”

“She can’t travel, and her body condition is in the final stage nothing can be done.” She replied back.

I felt my chest tighten hearing that, if it is this hard for me to know that the person I met few hours ago is living her last days, how will it be for her daughter?

Like Ommonim said, is she masking her emotions with her strong act? Are you really strong or you don’t want anyone to see your vulnerable side Joohyun?

We came near my car, that is when we realised our hands where connected.

My mobile vibrated indicating a call from MinAh, sigh! I disconnected it without hesitation.

“You can go now Luhan-shi. I have some work.” She told me removing my hand and went away.

I stood still for a second gazing her back profile slowly disappearing.

“You should not hesitate to approach her, you might regret in the future for not approaching her now.” Ommonim’s words echoed in my mind.

With both of hands in my pocket I followed my girl silently, she might think that I’m acting strangely but I’m least cared for that now !!!

Like ommonim said I don’t want to hesitate now and regret later, I will reply her, whatever comes from my mouth when she asks me.

She went to sit in one of the benches in the hospital garden, with a sigh. She was gazing the sky with a blank expression, while I was watching her side profile, standing in the dark.

Will she cry? She is alone now! Girls at her age will sob even if their nails are broken! How is she so strong? Is she really that hard to hide her emotions with a blank face?

Usually I hate crying girls! But I want my Joohyun to cry and let it out! Why is she pressuring everything inside without letting it out? Sigh.

 

My mobile kept on vibrating because of MinAh calling me again and again!!! I can’t turn it off because I can’t know if Chungie needs me.

 

 

Seo hyun’s POV:

I wanted to be alone for a while, sigh. I wanted to forget the fact that my omma is going to leave me soon but I couldn’t.

After luhan-shi asked me about her treatment and possibilities I couldn’t control the growing emotions thinking about the future. My omma was the only person for me in this world, and now she is leaving me, and there is nothing I could do!!!

I can’t be weak in front of anyone! My omma is like this now because her family used her weakness against her, I should not be weak now, I should be strong! I should fight against this!

I don’t want to show my weak side to anyone, I won’t......

 

Luhan’s POV:

I let out a sigh seeing her clenching her fists while gazing blankly at the sky.

 Why don’t you let it out Joohyun?

Sigh. I can’t stand anymore watching her suffering!!!! I went to where she was sitting and sat near her. She knows that I’m here but didn’t turn to my side or didn’t ask anything.

“…….” I hesitated for a while, I can’t ask her to cry and let it out! I can’t ask her to tell me what she feels now.

A girl like her will not show her weak side to others that easily. Sigh.

 I can’t tell her to calm down and everything will be alright. Sigh. Is it really hard to comfort her? Without hurting her pride, without adding more pain to her wound? I never comforted anyone else than Chung. He can be comforted by my presence and some bribery. But I can’t comfort Joohyun with my presence!!!

So I just did what came to my mind that time. I placed my palm above her clenched fist which was on the bench.

Her hand tensed under my hold, but that didn’t made me to remove mine. I just patted it calmly like she did it to me in the elevator that day.

 

Seo hyun’s POV:

I didn’t expect Luhan-shi to sit near me. I told him I had work! But why did he follow me up to here? And now why is he sitting here?

I’m not in a mood to question him now!  He didn’t tell anything, like me he was also sitting silently.

But I was startled when he suddenly placed his palm on my clenched fist. I didn’t expect him to do such thing. When I’m trying to be away from their life style why is he confusing me again?

I don’t want to involve in any confusing things right now! Sigh. But Luhan-shi is making it hard for me.

 

He began to pat my fist slowly, like handling a baby. It was so soft and making me scare! I’m scared because I don’t want to get used to this kind of treatment from anyone! Especially not from Luhan-shi!!!

I don’t want to depend on anyone in the future to be with me, it will only leave me in disappointment and pain. He can’t be with me! He shouldn’t be with me! He is confusing me with his actions!!!

I let out a sigh. I tried to remove from his hold but he didn’t allow me to move my hand.

“I owe you one Joohyun. You helped me in the elevator, remember?” he asked me softly but why do I feel like he is just using it as an excuse to comfort me?

 

Luhan’s POV:

She let out a sigh and tried to remove her hand but I didn’t allow her to do that.

Think something Luhan! Don’t let her hand go! Say something to her as an excuse to comfort her.

“I owe you one Joohyun. You helped me in the elevator, remember?” I asked her softly.

  But my mind was screaming to tell her “I want to hold you Joohyun”  badly , but I can’t tell her that yet!!!

She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter