In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.

In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So Mrs. Lu....”  Luhan twirled Seo hyun and breathed out “Finally you are mine. My wife” he whispered with a content smile.

 

“Yes, Mr.Lu or should I call you husband?” Seo hyun asked with a soft smile.

 

It was their wedding day, after waiting for what seemed like an eternity in the front of the church, Luhan let out a relieved sigh when he saw Seo hyun and Mr. Kim walking towards him. Mr. Kim gave her hands to his awaiting hand with a warning to take care of her.

 

As per tradition he could not see her from the day before and it was driving him mad. Chung was with her and he was boasting to his hyung how  beautiful she was dressed like that and this.

Luhan was frustrated and his friends didn’t make it any better, they mercilessly in his bachelor party. Driving him insane.

 

When Luhan saw his bride, he was standing like a statue, his eyes glued to his beautiful Bride. He was mesmerized on her looks that he didn’t even hear when Kris and Sehun called him. his composure was broken when Mr. Kim cleared his throat and ready to give Seo hyun’s hand to his but not before teasing him for his look on his bride and threatening him to take care of her always.

 

Luhan promised Mr. Kim that he will take care of her, Love her and Cherish her. For that Mr Kim’s reply was, “Ofcourse you will Cherish my precious girl else I won’t give her to you if I had any doubts.” Making him smile in gratitude.

 

After exchanging the vows and getting blessings and endless teasing from their family and friends they went to cut the cake. When Luhan gave a new Porsche as their wedding gift, which she can but accept and hugged him with a smile.

 

Seo hyun didn’t need a new car and they had endless fights for that earlier, finally she accepted it now.

 

Luhan felt a tug at his suit and turned to see his brother Chung standing there with a grin,

“It’s my turn to dance with my Seo noona hyung! There is a long queue after me! All the hyungs and dad and uncle Kim are waiting to claim a dance with my noona. But I want to be the first one.” He begun to tug at Luhan’s sleeve when Luhan raised an eyebrow.

 

Seo Smiled at Chung who beamed at her in return, When Luhan shook his head and slightly moved Chung rushed to take his place with her and continued to dance while Luhan stood there with a scowl and hands folded on his chest.

 

 

“Noona I’m so happy. Finally you and hyung are married.” Chung grinned like a lunatic.

 

“I’m also happy.” Seo hyun smiled warmly.

 

“Now you have a father, mother and a brother. Me!!!” Chung grinned, “And ofcourse Lu hyung!” Chung continued not noting her sad eyes for a second.

 

“I was not feeling good when you were watching your Momma and your twin brother’s photo sadly the other day. I know you feel bad but noona my momma and I will take that place, even papa will be very good to you noona.” He nodded with confidence.

 

Seo hyun felt tears forming in her eyes for his words, she was missing her mother and her twin brother but what he was saying were also true, the whole Lu family have accepted her as their own and they never treated her like an outsider. She was treated as a family member since the day she accepted Luhan.

 

“So Noona are you happy now?” He asked her seriously.

 

Seo hyun nodded with a warm smile, tears in her eyes. “I’m so happy Little mushroom.” She told him kissing his head.

 

“I’m not little anymore Noona. But I like it when you call me like that.” He added.

 

“For me you are always my Little Mushroom.” Seo hyun pinched his cheeks fondly.

 

Someone cleared their throat behind them,

“It’s my turn now.” Mr. Lu told gazing at Chung who pouted and nodded reluctantly,

“I will be with Hyung’s now.” Chung tugged her hand to bend down and kissed her cheek.

 

Seo hyun saw that Luhan was dancing with his mother with a smile who was also in all smiles.

 

“They are so happy.” Mr. Lu followed her gaze while taking her hands, “As I am.” He added proudly.

 

Seo hyun nodded with a smile, “Yes, Abbonim.”

 

“Thank the heavens for the day my Son met you and we agreed that you should become our daughter. No one is close enough for your place dear.” He told her patting her arm affectionately.

 

“You are the daughter my wife always wanted and I’m agreeing totally to that.”

 

“I feel the same abbonim.” Seo hyun replied.

 

“I sometimes feared that Luhan might do something stupid and you might leave him. But my wife told me that she will never let anything like that happen and she threatened Luhan many times also.”

 

Seo hyun was surprised to hear that, “Ommonim threatened Luhan oppa?”

 

Mr. Lu chuckled, “She told him that if he did any mistakes she will make him live with my mother and she will adopt you as our daughter and will only see after you and Chung.”

 

“His grandmother?” Seo hyun gasped and laughed knowing how well Luhan hates his grandmother.

 

“I have to admit this but my mother will be the one to suffer on my Son’s grumblings but it was funny to see my wife giving him an ultimatum.” He smiled and added seriously, “We both know that he was serious about you from the beginning. I trust my son to keep you happy, but if anything goes wrong I will be on your side daughter.” Mr. Lu kissed her forehead affectionately.

 

“She is my Daughter !.” came an annoyed voice of Mr. Kim from behind.

 

Mr. Lu scowled “I have more rights!” he argued.

 

“I-” Mr. Kim started

 

“Both of you are equal to me.” Seo hyun placed both her palms on their chest to soothe them.

 

Both of them smiled at her fondly, but scowled at each other.

“Now it’s my chance to dance with her.” Mr. Kim announced and took her hands.

 

“Now child, I want to be there for you always. You are my daughter and I won’t let Luhan go away if he is not a good husband to you, he has to answer me for everything.”

 

Seo hyun nodded, “Yes Abbonim. And I trust Luhan oppa.”

 

“Ofcourse I trust

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter