In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.

In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I didn’t expect you to be so good in this” Lay told D.O after eating the cake he baked.

“I told you hyung! I even tried some other flavours.” D.O replied proudly.

All the boys praised his skill, Chung was attacking the cake messing his face and cheeks with the cream in process.

Seo hyun smiled seeing Chung and wiped his cheeks with the napkin.

“Ah, Lay hyung and D.O are the best in cooking, among us” Baek hyun praised him.

“Yeah, no doubt in that” Kai nodded for that.

“Seo noona, do you how know to cook?” Sehun asked her.

“Who knows, she might be working in a street food centre in Bussan before she decided to pry money from my dad, by arriving here suddenly.” MinAh mocked.

“Will you please shut up your stupid mouth!.” Tao yelled at her making her flinch.

Luhan entered the scene and raised an eyebrow seeing the annoyed boys and grumpy MinAh.

 

Luhan’s POV:

“Joohyun” I called her who was now sighing and shook her head.

“Yeah, Luhan-shi” 

“Chung’s shoot this weekend is cancelled. You can take leave if you want. I will be with Chung to take care of him.”

She does not have time to move to her apartment, she can use it for that.

“Oh, is it ok to take leave Luhan-shi? I mean I joined just few days ago!” she trailed off.

“You can, if you need and also you are asked to help him during his shoots only so no problem.”

“Good then I won’t be seeing your face this weekend.” MinAh voiced out.

I glared at her making her flinch. She got a phone call and went away to attend it.

“I will take a day off then. I need to shift to my new apartment.” She replied me.

I nodded.

“Hyung taste this cake” Chen gave it to me.

“It’s really good D.O” Seo hyun told D.O with a soft smile.

D.O smiled back in return.

“Lay hyung and D.O cook well among us and next is Chen hyung and Suho hyung.” Sehun told her.

“Baek hyun hyung and Chanyeol hyung are good in helping, Kai, Tao, Xiumin hyung and me are not the good but we make edible food noona.”

“Oh” Seo hyun nodded and turned to me and Kris.

“Luhan hyung and Kris hyung doesn’t even know to make a ramen. I think they know to boil water but we have never seen it so we are not sure with it.” Chanyeol confessed shrugging his shoulder, making my friends snicker behind.

What a nice way to praise my skill?????

“Oh????”Seo hyun blinked but didn’t comment.

“They are too lazy you know?” Baek added with a grin “Kris hyung likes to sleep a lottttttttttt to maintain his skin and Luhan hyung is a heavy sleeper and also not a morning person.” Baekhyun told wagging his finger like indicating no.

“Yeah waking up Luhan hyung is not an easy task for us also he kicks the person down who sits in his bed, he has a strange habit of not allowing anyone to sit in his bed. Only Little Chungie can do it.” Chen joined the conversation.

Seo hyun turned to me and blinked like thinking something. What? Uh-oh! I made her sleep in my bed the other day!!!!

“Xiumin hyung speaks less among us, but when he is speaking it will be wise.” Kai told.

“Luhan hyung, Kris hyung and Kai are known for their short temper. They could not be controlled easily.” Sehun announced proudly.

“You seem like you are proud for that Sehun?” Seo hyun asked Sehun confused.

“Uh-oh.” Sehun rubbed his neck awkwardly.

“Suho hyung, D.O are the calm type to be approached. But Baek hyun is the most comfortable person to be with among us.” Chanyeol told pointing the both.

“Lay hyung is a somewhat stubborn person, more like a hard worker! He won’t back off easily if he decided to a particular thing, well most of the times it will about his dance, sometimes other things.”

“Sehun is a person who cannot Lie among us. He can’t do it even he tries, like Taemin who can’t lie.” Kai told her.

“Chen, Chanyeol, Baek hyun are trolls, they like to make bets often, But just a friendly one not too serious. And Chen is an expert in relationship matters even though he doesn’t have a girlfriend now. He is gentle type.” Suho told her.

“What are you guys talking seriously?” MinAh joined the conversation.

The boys didn’t reply her or not even turned to her they avoided her like she is invisible.

“Seo noona, you want another piece? You gave yours to Chungie.” Chen asked her.

“It’s ok Chen, I ate a fair amount. I’m good.” She shook her head.

“Chungie wants cake~” Chung beamed bouncing.

“Chungie ate a lot, enough for today dear.” Seo hyun pinched his cheeks.

“But~” he pouted making cute face.

“Noona loves boys who listen to her!!!” Seo hyun told watching his reaction “Will Chungie listen to noona?”

My friends turned to me and some winked like telling me something. These idiots are going to get from me!!!

“Sehun is a good boy and listens to Seo noona” Sehun joined the act.

Chung gasped and hugged Seo hyun’s neck tightly “No~ Seo noona is mine. Hyung go away~” he whined hugging her tightly.

“Your brother might be your rival~” Kris mumbled near my ear rubbing his chin like thinking something.

*Crack*

We turned to the direction after hearing a cracking sound, MinAh was looking down the floor, the thing she broke was Seo hyun’s mobile.

Seo hyun ran to the place and collected the broken piece and tried to put it back together, but she could not do it.

Did MinAh do it purposely? She does not even feel bad after doing it!

“It slipped from my hand” MinAh shrugged and took some bills from her purse nonchalantly.

Seo hyun didn’t even showed a slight glimpse to get that.

“It’s more than enough for your cheap mobile! You can get a brand new model with this. You can’t even buy one with your salary.” MinAh smiled smugly.

“If your father’s company got bankrupt you can’t even buy the mobile which I used! At least I have experience in working to save myself, not like some spoiled brat who has a crazy attitude which annoys everyone, and I also know that you broke it purposely. Get lost Pabo.” Seo hyun muttered annoyed and went to her room with her broken mobile.

“Did you do it purposely to annoy her?” I asked MinAh who was not even caring about hurting Seo hyun.

“I didn’t oppa.” She shrugged nonchalantly.

“Then how did it happen?” Xiumin asked her curiously.

“It just slipped. An accident.”

“How?” Kai yelled startling her.

“It was in the table, it can’t be broken from falling from the edge of the table, unless it is dropped from a level higher than that, maybe if you dropped it purposely.” Xiumin pointed out glaring her.

We stopped when Seo hyun came back, “Can I use your phone Luhan-shi? I need to call someone.” She asked me holding a card in her hand.

I nodded and gave my mobile to her “And is it ok if I give your number to a person, to contact me for any emergency? For a week?” she asked me.

“Yah! Why should you give my fiancé’s number to someone? Why don’t you give your Taemin’s number to that person?” MinAh yelled.

“You are not engaged to our hyung yet! At this rate you will never be” Sehun pointed out mocking her.

“I work here Pabo, i can’t give Taemin’s number because he is not in my school i need Luhan-shi’s number because he can tell me immediately, whether i’m in school or i’m home with Chung.”

“Joohyun, you can give my number to the person you want to.” I told her. She won’t ask such a help unless it is something important.

She nodded and gave a bow to me, she dialled a number “Hello, I’m Seo Joohyun, daughter of the patient Seo Eun soo in room 310.”

“......”

“I would like to change my contact number temporarily, Just for a week.”

“....”

“Yeah, it’s only for a week. Until I give you my permanent one please contact this number ‘.......’ if any emergency.”

“......”

“Thank you.” She ended the call and gave it back to me.

“Luhan-shi, please inform me if you get any call from the hospital.” She told me handing my mobile back.

“Noona you can get a new mobile.” Tao voiced out.

“I spent my savings for furniture today, I will buy one after getting my new job, it needs at least a week to save that much money, all thanks to a humble heart here.” Seo hyun gazed at MinAh who was inspecting her nails.

“Aren’t you guilty for your mean action?” Kris asked MinAh.

“What? I gave her the money already, she refused it because of her stupid stubbornness, not my fault.”  MinAh replied back.

Sigh. I’m getting headache with these......

“Seo noona, what happen?” Chung asked curiously.

“This Pabo noona hurt your Seo noona, Chungie.” Sehun told Chung who frowned and glared at MinAh.

Chung went to MinAh while all of them were watching what he was going to do. Suddenly he kicked her shin shocking all of them.

“Yah pabo!” Chung yelled “Why did you hurt my Seo noona?” he pinched her leg with all his strength.

I was shocked seeing my brother’s action, he was acting like a boyfriend protecting his girlfriend from the bullies.

“Yah, you little-” MinAh yelled at Chung.

“Don’t even think about scolding him.” Kai warned her.

Seo hyun went to Chung and scooped him in her arms who was violently crashing “Pabo, go away from my home, go away” he yelled at top of his lungs.

“Chungie calm down” Seo hyun tried her best to calm down my brother but he was still trying to get free from her hold and yelling at MinAh.

I went to him “Chungie, calm down.” I tried to carry him but he was squirming badly making me and Seo hyun uncomfortable.

“I have never seen him behaving like this” Kai mumbled.

“It’s because she taught him to be like this.” MinAh muttered.

“He is showing his love for her, a kid knows who is good and bad person.” Kris told MinAh shutting .

“Let’s take him away from here, he will calm down a little.” I told Seo hyun and kept a hand on my brother’s back and another one on her back, to support her. I don’t want both of them fall down because of my wildly squirming brother.

“Oppa, where are you going with her? And why are you placing your hand on her?” MinAh yelled behind me.

“Tao, Sehun stop her.” I ordered without turning back.

I took them to the movie room, which was the nearest one.

Seo hyun sat on the couch with Chung in her lap, “Honey look here, look at noona.” He told her with a soft voice. I was standing next to her.

“Chungie calm down!” I told rubbing his back.

He calmed down a little “I hate that Pabo noona” he muttered with a frown.

“Honey, but it is not good to behave like that to elders. You should not hit elders like that. Chung should be a good boy.” She told him softly.

He nodded to her but my eyes widen when I saw his fingers were crossed behind his back when he nodded. (Means Chung does not want to promise Seo hyun that he won’t hurt MinAh.)

I smiled seeing my brother’s action, he wanted to harm MinAh because he wanted to save his beloved Seo noona.

Seo Joohyun what magic did you do the Lu brothers? Both of us are trying to protect you.

To think about my brother’s action, I kind of liked his action. Even though it was a bit violent I enjoyed seeing him hitting her.

My mobile vibrated indicating a new message was received, I took it out, eh? Chen sent me a message?

With a confusion I opened it and my eyes widen seeing the picture he sent me!!! It was captured when I placed my hand on Seo hyun and Chung’s back, while I was walking with them here. It looks like I’m holding them lovingly, like my own family.

Below that was Chen’s message written ‘Hyung after the look in your eyes yesterday when Noona and Taemin took photo with Chung, I think this one looks better than that! More like a family photo? Don’t need to thank me hyung, a latest version of Play stat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter