In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.

In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan sat next to Seo hyun in the couch who was little uncomfortable to be sitting closely like that. Even though she is safe Luhan was still jumpy and didn’t let her move away from him. After the boys returned, all of them took chance to tell her how much worried they were for her and hugged her.

Seo hyun felt touched by the care she is getting from all of them, even Mrs. Lu hugged her. Little Chung only understood that Seo hyun was hurt but she is fine now. None of them explained to the little kid that they thought she met with an accident.

The only abnormal thing now is the Older Mrs. Lu sitting there who is watching Seo hyun with a hawk eyes.

“Why is your grandma watching me like that?” Seo hyun whispered so only Luhan could hear that.

 

Luhan’s POV:

“Don’t mind her.”  I replied back to her.

I hope my grandma won’t hurt Joohyun with any of her judgemental words.

“So Luhan, what happen to that fiancée of yours?” My grandma asked making me and my friends groan in annoyance.

Seo hyun didn’t react for that, her face was blank.

“Mother!!! I told you she was not the suitable girl for our Luhan, not only that she was cruel to Chung. Her parents are not honest persons either.”

That made me and Seo hyun to turn to my father curiously.

What does dad mean by that???

“What do you mean?” my grandma asked back.

“I have to confirm that yet.” He met my gaze and Seo hyun making me confused. “But, she is not for this family.”

“So, you are sure this girl is then?” my grandma pointed to Seo hyun.

“Grandma-” I begun but she stopped me.

“I understand now that you are true to your feelings with this girl, because I saw earlier how you were worried for her but I want to know if she is the one for you Luhan. I won’t say yes just because your parents are sided with you!”

“What is going on here?” Seo hyun asked clearly confused.

“Sigh. Mother! I didn’t expect such kind of thing from you. Can’t you wait until we have discussed this thoroughly? Do you have to hurt her feelings?” my dad grumbled in annoyance.

“You don’t need to teach me how to behave and how not to behave! I raised you and your sister well enough! No one can find fault with the way I raised you both-”

“The women whom you are bragging about that you raised well enough tried to steal from my father’s company! She tried to cause trouble between my parents. Well you have raised a good daughter indeed.” I told her who gasped and fumed in rage.

“Luhan how dare you insult my daughter in front of outsiders!!!”  she nearly yelled.

“Well you tried to insult the girl I love. I just told the truth about your daughter.” I shrugged.

“You are defending her?” she pointed her accusing finger at Seo hyun.

“Yes.” I replied back.

“You-”

“Please stop this!” Seo hyun stood up and turned to me.

“You guys are talking about me and I don’t even know why?” she turned to my father.

“Sir what is going on? Please explain this. Sehun told me you have to talk to me-”

“Seo hyun, I agree with my son’s decision, we like you for our son Luhan. My wife also desires the same. So from now on you don’t have to worry about our disapproval.”

I watched for her reaction which turned from confusion to surprise and then blank again.

“Why suddenly Sir?” she asked without any emotions. “I don’t get it! you told me that you want to give a proper future for your son and I should not create a problem in your family. You told me that you won’t approve me because of my family issues, and now suddenly you are agreeing just like that?”

I winced when she said that!

Before my dad could reply her, our maid entered.

“Sir, the Song family is here. They told me that they want to meet you and talk something important.”

“Shoo them away. Shut the door in their face.” I told the maid who gasped.

“Luhan, I will handle them. Send them in.” He said to the maid who bowed back and went out.

“Dad!” I called him “I don’t want to face that blood er family now!!!! The only thing they do is to hurt my Joohyun!”

Seo hyun rubbed her forehead in frustration. I felt bad for her situation. She is always struggling with them!

“Sehun, get Chung to his room.” My mom told him who nodded and carried Chung, some of the boys following them.

“YOU!!! Why are you always here?” Brat MinAh yelled as soon as she entered the room with her parents and grandparents.

Seo hyun nearly groaned in annoyance.

“If you don’t shut up I won’t hesitate to throw you out of my home.” I growled at her.

“MinAh keep quiet.” Mr. Song told her and turned to my dad “We came here to apologise for her actions. She told about the incident in the mall, it was not intentional-”

“She nearly killed my little brother!!!! She also hit him!!!! and you are saying it is not intentional?” I yelled at him annoyed.

“Luhan, she would never do that. But it was not good of Seo hyun, to hit my daughter.” He frowned at Seo hyun with an accusing stare.

“Are you kidding me? Seriously??? She deserve more than a hit. If that brat was not a girl I would have punched her senseless for doing that to my brother.”

“You are deceived by Seo hyun.” Mrs. Song told fuming in anger.

“Don’t your family have any shame? Why are you disturbing me and my family even after I punched you and forbid you enter here?”

“You hit him because you were fooled by the false words from Seo hyun! She is the reason everything going wrong here.” Mr. Seo told.

“For heaven’s sake she was not even here when I hit him!!!!”

“Do you think we will believe that?” he asked back. “My son-in-law does not deserve that kind of treatment-”

“That idiot was telling my dad that he wants to have a party on Seo hyun’s brother’s death anniversary!!! What kind of a person is he? He wants to celebrate and party when his own son was to be respected-”

“Wh-what did you just say?” Mr. Song stuttered out frozen in his place, “My s-son?” he turned to Seo hyun and went to her.

“Is it true? M-my son? What is he saying? Seo hyun answer me!!!” he tried to hold her shoulder, but Seo hyun moved away from him, which ended up standing close to me.

“Don’t you dare touch me.” She spat out annoyed.

“Answer me Seo hyun! What is Luhan saying?”

I placed my hands on her shoulder, “Forgive me for this Joohyun.” I told her and turned to that man.

“Don’t act like you care Mr. Song!!! Seo Joohyun is not a single child. She had a twin brother but he died 10 years ago!!! You told my dad to hold a party to announce our engagement on the day of the death anniversary of him.....”

Joohyun didn’t remove my hands and she didn’t open when I answered Mr. Song. Instead she stood numbly with her eyes closed.

Mr. Song turned to Seo hyun and whispered “I had a son?”

“Honey! Don’t listen to them. They are lying!!!!”

“Seo hyun is it true? You had a twin brother?” Her grandparents asked her equally shocked as Mr. Song.

“No-” Mrs. Song yelled.

“Wait a minute! Why are you getting tensed in this Mrs. Song? You knew this didn’t you?” I asked her who paled even more.

“Oppa leave this matter, I don’t want to talk about my brother with these heartless creatures.” Joohyun told me softly.

“I want to know !!! I have every rights to know what happened to my son!” Mr. Song told Seo hyun who snorted and glared at him icily.

“Your son? Huh! You lost every right with us when you cheated my mother Mr. Song! Don’t you feel ashamed to speak like this? I can’t understand how you people even have the guts to face me and my mother! I really getting tired with you and your amazing family.”

“Seo hyun I regret what I did to your mother and you but I didn’t know that I had a son! How did he die? What happen to him?” he asked her trying to hold her again but I blocked him from getting near my Joohyun.

“Wow? You regret?” Seo hyun scoffed and shook her head “you do know that my mother was pregnant when you betrayed her? You stabbed her! And this crazy family of my mother also went with it..... none of you cared about my mother and the child she was carrying. Now why in the world are you trying to act good to her? Just because she is in the death bed?”

“Seo hyun, my son-”

“My brother died because of you and your lover you heartless monster!!!!” Seo hyun snarled while I held her close to me who was shaking in rage.

“Wh-what?” Mr. Song gasped.

“Why don’t you ask your lady over here? She knows what happen to him.”

Mr. Song turned to his wife with a shocked expression “You knew? Why did you hide it from me?”

“H-he was d-dead, why would I tell you that?. We already decided that my sister should not be in your life-”

“You had no rights to hide the death of my own son from me!!! How could you do this to me?” he asked her coldly.

She flinched but glared at Seo hyun, “I should never have asked my husband to take you to our home! You ungrateful brat, because of you my daughter’s life is ruined. She love’s L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter