In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.

In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Introduction:

EXO~

 

 

A private underground club in Seoul, 12 handsome guys were enjoying their time by partying and playing around along with many other rich boys and girls. They were getting wasted by drinking alcohol, dancing and flirting with the girls.

 

 

Lay, Kai, Xiumin, Sehun, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, D.O and Tao were in the dancing floor flocked with girls wearing heaving makeup and minimum clothing, barely covering anything.

They didn’t have any care to their surroundings, swaying their body to the music and grinding with the person next to them.

 

 

A few feet next to them 3 guys were drinking inside their private cubicle, not to mention they were also surrounded by gorgeous girls around them.

 

 

Kris Wu , Suho and Luhan were enjoying their time with a smug smile and smirk while the girls were shamelessly kissing them and making out with them.

 

 

Luhan’s mobile vibrated in his pocket, he took out and saw the caller ID, it was his manager. Luhan didn’t respond and kept the mobile mindlessly in his pocket. And continue to assault the neck of the girl who is currently sitting in his lap.

 

 

“Aish why is this Kid not attending my call again!!!” his manager muttered annoyed on the other side.

 

 

This was happening regularly, Luhan will skip his schedules suddenly by hiding from his manager just to enjoy and party with his friends. No matter how much his manager try to reach him Luhan will escape from that.

 

 

At times like this Luhan will never attend any of the calls, totally shutting them down. But there is a special exception for a person who is excluded from that. Luhan will be always available for that person, he never turns off his mobile purposely just so he would be available and within reach if that special person calls him.

 

 

Today Luhan had a dinner meeting with a CEO of a famous accessory brand. The thing is, the daughter of the CEO is interested in Luhan, they dated for few days and also enjoyed each other’s company fully without a limit. She believed that she is his girlfriend. But luhan was not interested in her because he was bored with the girl already and he found her quiet annoying because of her constant nagging.

 

 

He just texted her, that they are not in a relationship from the beginning and told her to stop bothering him. The girl who was never rejected before was deeply offended and urged her mother to arrange a dinner date, so she can seduce him again, but Luhan didn’t show up on the date.

 

 

His mobile vibrated again, annoying the girl and Luhan, it was the girl whom he ditched today. Luhan rejected the call and continued his business.

 

 

“Why don’t you turn off that mobile” the girl above him asked between the moans.

 

“He never turn’s off his mobile.” Suho replied while sipping his wine.

 

 

When luhan was about to stand up and drag the girl with him to one of the private rooms to finish his business his mobile vibrated for the 3rd time.

 

 

Seeing the ID which displayed the name of the special person, luhan turned to the girl “Don’t open your mouth” he said sternly and attended the call.

 

 

Kris and Suho smirked seeing the girl’s dumfounded reaction.

 

 

“Hyungggggggggggggg~” a beaming voice was heard on the other side of the line.

 

 

“Yes Chungie” Luhan replied with a smile.

 

 

The girl blinked seeing Luhan smiling in the mobile, he never smiles in public places only a smirk or a smug smile. Not like this an affectionate one.

 

 

“Come home, I want to play with you and also bring the other Hyungs with you.” Lu Chung, Luhan’s younger brother said with authority.

 

 

The only person who speaks in this tone with luhan is his younger brother and escapes from his wrath.

 

 

“Will be there in 15 minutes Chungie” Luhan ended the call.

 

 

Turning to Suho and Kris “Get up, Chung wants to play with you all.” He said in a amused voice.

 

 

Kris removed the hand of the girl which was in his neck “Sorry babe, have to go now. See ya” he winked at her and stood up along with Suho.

 

 

Suho went to drag the remaining boys “Party time is over, let’s go.” He informed.

 

 

“Ah waeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!” Sehun whined while the others protested and groaned.

 

 

“Chung called. 15 minutes to reach there” Suho replied curtly and atonce the boys rushed to the parking lot without a reply.

 

 

Like luhan all the EXO boys are fond of Lu Chung. All of them are his favourite hyung’s and they never make him wait for anything. Chung is their 1st priority. If it comes to Chung they never question or protest, like what happened now.

 

 

 

When they reached the mansion all of them washed their faces with cold water and removed their jacket and switched to T-shirts.

 

 

It was because once they went to him straight from the club like today and chung saw lipstick stain in Kris’s collar and made a face with a“ewwwwww, hyung why are you applying a girl thingy in your shirt”

So to avoid such situations they are switching their shirts.

 

 

 

When they entered inside the mansion they heard a loud voice of Chung“Aunty Kim, Call Lu hyung again.”

 

 

“Young master Chung, your brother will be here in few minutes please don’t run you might hurt yours

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter