I Still Want More

YOLO

Yugyeom was sleeping in his chair right beside me... and just looking at him... I... I couldn't help but miss him already.

"Gyeom..." I whispered.

He fluttered his sleepy eyes open and focused on me. His eyes widened slightly and he held my hand as he leaned forward towards me.

"Hey... Why, why, why?" he asked.

I continued crying and he wiped them away with a sad smile on his face.

"I already... miss you..." I managed to say in between sobs.

Yugyeom's eyes became teary and he leaned forward some more and kissed my forehead.

"I know..." he whispered.

 

LATER ON...

YUGYEOM'S POV

Sowon had finished eating her porridge and was walking around the room while reading a book. I silently took out my phone and took a picture of her.

She looked up and realised that I had taken a picture and laughed.

"Yah!  You should tell me that you wanted to take a picture!" she scolded.

"You just looked beautiful... I wanted to keep that image and remember it," I explained.

"Yugyeom ah... Can you give me a picture of you? I want to keep one with me," she requested.

I bit my bottom lip, trying not to cry.

"Okay..." I replied as I searched in my wallet for a poloroid.

"How many do you want?" I asked, surprising myself at how many I had.

"Pfft... You can give me a thousand if you want," she answered as she approached me.

I showed her 4 and she just had to pick the blurrest one.

"The rest are clearer you know..." I said.

She took the poloroid and smiled at it.

"You smiled the brightest here..." she said.

"I have one with everyone, including Mark hyung. You can have it," I said as I took it out.

She took it from me and started laughing and smiling as she looked at it.

"We were at the cafe late at night and we all started to have an impromptu ramyeon cooking competition," I explained.

She continued staring at it for a few more seconds.

"You're... You're going to remember us right?" I asked.

She looked up, her eyes moist and teary.

"Its impossible to forget the seven of you," she replied with a smile.

 

As promised the rest came, this time with Mark oppa. We weren't close but for some reason, the moment we saw each other, we gave one another a hug.

I looked at everyone who were greeting one another and Jackson caught me.

"You have a look in your eyes," he said and everyone looked at me.

"I still want more..." I confessed.

Everyone looked confused.

"More what?" JB asked.

"Time..." I said, my head hung low.

"Well... we don't have all the time in the world... but we still have some time together. What do you want to do?" Mark said, trying to comfort me.

My eyes lit up as I thought of an idea.

 

LATER ON...

"Miss Kang?!" my butler greeted.

He ran over and bowed to me. I raised him back up and gave him a hug.

"Are my parents at home?" I asked.

"Yes, they are. They're eating breakfast," he said.

"Ah~ Okay... Thank you for taking care of me well for 18 years," I said.

He bowed down again and me and the boys went into the mansion.

We walked in and everything looked so familiar. I hadn't been home for so long and the place I used to hate the most became the place I was going to miss the most once I'm gone.

"Omma? Appa?" I called out.

I turrned a corner and there they were, looking up shocked. I stood there staring back at them.

"Sowon ah..." Appa called out.

Omma got up from her chair, ran to me and hugged me tightly like whenever I was scared and I just wanted her near. I wrapped my arms around her before we let one another go. Just then, the boys came nearer and Yugyeom stood right behind me. Omma looked at him and slowly it turned into a glare. She took a step forward towards him but I stepped in between them.

"Don't... Please?" I requested weakly, tired of fighting.

"Because of him, you---" she started lecturing.

"Because of him I was loved deeply. An emotion I thought I couldn't ever feel but he gave that to me knowing the consequences," I fought back.

Omma remained silent while Appa approached us and stood beside her.

"The deal is still on?" he asked.

I shook my head.

"Sowon, since you were little you always wanted to be normal, you still do. You can have that with a surgery," Appa said.

"I wouldn't be normal... I'd be broken," I said.

Appa and Omma had the most absolute look of heartbreak on their face. I mean, what parent wants their children to give up on living?

"I know I've been disappointing the two of you ever since I turned 18 and I know I caused the both of you many sleepless nights, headaches and worries. Even through all that, the two of you still placed my safety as a priority... but I have been so safe for 18 years and I didn't want to be safe anymore, I wanted to be happy. I went to classes, I made friends, I had a part time job and I even had a boyfriend. I'd rather have one year of happiness than 18 years of safety and you might think that I could be happy again after the surgery but I won't. No matter how hard I'll try, I wouldn't be and I'm sorry," I explained.

Appa and Omma looked at one another before showing me sad smiles.

"You're not a disappointmment, Sowon ah... You're our daughter who we love the most in this world more than anyone else," Appa said as he walked towards me and gave me a fatherly hug, a hug I was definitely going to miss.

A tear escaped my eye and stained his collar. I controlled the rest of my tears from fallling. This could be the last time I was seeing them, the last time they were going to see me, it would be me smiling and not crying.

"I love you two..." I said as I started stepping away from them.

With one last glance, I went out of the mansion and quickly tried to catch my breath and calm myself. I heard the doors open again and the boys came out. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned to the side to see JR smiling comfortingly at me.

"What else do you want to do?" he asked.

I showed him a cheeky smile before answering.

 

LATER ON...

YUGEOM'S POV

We were all outside the old high school. Sowon had wanted to go in again. JB and JR climbed over the gates and unlocked it, letting us all in. I carried Sowon in my arms and we all ran inside the building and up the flights of stairs to our old classroom.

"WAH!!!" we all exclaimed as Jackson and Youngjae ran to their seats.

I sat Sowon down at hers and sat at my old seat. The rest sat down at random seats.

"Pretty Sowon~" Jackson teased and I heard Sowon's bright laughter.

I smiled hearing that familiar laugh... that laugh that got me captivated.

"Wahhh~ I used to be the team captain of the basketball team when I was in this school..." Mark hyung said.

Everyone woahed at his sudden confession.

"How about a game then?" Jackson challenged.

Then like a pack of wolves, the boys left running and howling towards the indoor basketball court, leaving Sowon and me alone in class. She turned to look at me and she caught me smiling like a fool.

"You know... my heart always skips a beat and I get a mini panic attack when you look at me like that suddenly," I confessed, making Sowon laugh.

She looked around the room and then back at me.

"When you go to school for part time studying... Promise me you'd ask at least one question for each class," she said randomly.

"Pfft~ As if..." I replied.

"Yah, you learn better that way." she lectured.

I smiled and nodded.

"Fine... Whatever, anything for you, Miss Kang!" I said with a salute.

She shook her head and smiled.

 

"Hey... Come on," he said suddenly as he ran towards me and carried me on his back.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he headed up a few flights of stairs.

"Where it all started," he said.

We were on the top floor, then he took a turn and went inside a room. He flicked on the switch and it turned out to be the practice room that I saw him dancing in. He placed me back down on the ground.

"Gosh... This was where---" I said halfway.

"I was dancing shirtless?" he said cheekily.

I felt a blush coming on but I cleared my throat to contain it.

"I found you to ask you to cooperate with us for the group project," I continued saying.

He laughed as he recalled that day.

"Yeah... I was an ..." he said.

"Oh, you still are," I teased mischievously.

He widened his eyes, probably shocked at how much I changed.

"Wahhhh... Daebak, naive Sowon! Where are you?!" he called out and the both of us laughed.

Then we just looked at one another silently. I bit my lip, thinking of an idea.

"Yugyeom... I have one last request... but I don't know how you'd react," I said.

"What do you want to do?" he asked.

I inhaled a deep breath, prepared for his reaction.

"I... I know of a theme park near here..." I said carefully,

"... And?" he asked, already getting the feel of what I wanted to do.

"... I want to ride a rollercoaster..." I said.

 

(YA'LL PREPARED FOR THE FINALE?!?!?!??! CUZ HONESTLY I'M NOT!!! HAHAAH!!! BUT NO!!! I WILL WRITE IT!!! OH AND MY OTHER STORY IS ALREADY UP! ITS CALLED 'KRONOS', PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!!! ;D)