IMPORTANT WRITER'S NOTE

YOLO

WAZZUP BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!

So, authornim here and I just wanted to pause for a little and ask how the story is for you. You know, is it okay, great and if it PLEASE TELL ME AND TELL ME HOW TO IMPROVE.

Anyways, I know I said after this I'd do Bambam's story and then Youngjae's story and then its the 'BIG' thing. I'M SO SORRY BUT I WILL BE DOING THE BIG THING FIRST.

Its NOOOOOOT that I love Bambam less or anything I LOVE THE CUTIE. I just have that writer's feel to start writing the big thing first. And I was thinking of doing two things and then followed by two bias series stories and then two other things again and so on so that there's a nice spacing.... is that even the correct term. ANYWAYS!!! I WILL BE POSTING UP THE FORWORD OF THE BIG THING TONIGHT OR DAY... WHEREVER YOU'RE FROM.

I AM SO SORRY IF YOU GUYS HAD BEEN WAITING PATIENTLY FOR BAMBAM'S STORY! I JUST DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF INSPIRATION TO START BAMBAM'S STORY YET AND I WANT HIS STORY TO BE ON PAR AS JACKSON'S AND MARK'S.

I called it the BIG thing because basically EACH MEMBER has the POTENTIAL to have the girl in the end and I WOULD NOT HAVE THE ENDING PLANNED. Instead, I'd go with the flow and have each member have their own chance at being the 'winner' (I guess?) in the end.

I REALLY REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS WILL SUPPORT THIS PROJECT BECAUSE IT IS REALLY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I USUALLY WRITE BECAUSE... THERE'S GOING TO BE ACTION AND ROMANCE AND DRAMA AND FRIENDSHIP!!!! All those INTENSE emotions.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE IF YOU WANT TO TO THAT STORY! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME YOUR SUPPORT! I WILL TRY TO WRITE BETTER STOORIES AND CHAPTERS FOR YOU GUYS!!!

SO SORRY AT THE SUDDEN CHANGE AGAIN!!!

Love you guys! MUAH!