Bali: Day 1

YOLO

Yugyeom and I were on a plane. There were surprisingly a lot of people, many of whom were foreigners, going to Bali. Just in front of us was a couple, probably just engaged because they had matching tshirts that had graphic printed suits on them.

"Oh! Congratulations! Are you on your honeymoon?" an air stewardess asked.

"Oh yes we are! Thank you!" the man chirped merrily.

I hadn't realised that Yugyeom was looking at me and the whole scene since I was so absorbed in their conversation.

"Happy for them?" he asked and I nodded as I continued smiling.

"Wanna get married?" he asked suddenly.

I turned to the side to look at him and laugh.

"Are you crazy?" I asked in disbelief.

"Why not? You're 18 and I'm turning 18 soon," he said.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Oh gosh, you're serious..." I said.

"I mean, I'm not waiting for anyone else... Are you?" he said.

I smiled and laughed at his randomness and sudden determination to get married.

"No... but marriage? Don't you think you should save that for someone special?" I said.

Yugyeom's expression changed right away... emotionless.

"You are special..." he said.

"Yugyeom, I want you to marry someone who you can actually have a future with. A girl who's smart... and funny and beautiful. A girl who you can run and jump and skip around with. A girl who you don't have to worry about every second just in case her heart stops beating. A girl who you can have children with... a girl you can die old with. That's the girl I want you to get married with," I explained, trying to sound reassuring rather than sad...  but I knew I had failed by looking at Yugyeom's face.

All of a sudden, the plane shook for a second and it started to move. I held onto the sides of the chair and controlled my breathing.

"Its okay, its just preparing to take off. I promise you it won't---" he said halfway when I quickly leaned closer towards him and hugged him securely.

It began to shake a little more as the plane got faster and faster. I hugged Yugyeom's arm and closed my eyes as I leaned my head, sideways on his chest.

"Yugyeom..." I said, quivering in fear.

"Just... listen to my heartbeat..." he said and I did.

For some reason, I started dreaming and I was obviously not aware that I had fallen asleep.

 

YUGYEOM'S POV

Sowon was still hugging my arm and her head was still leaned against my chest. It was uncomfortable but I didn't want her to wake up. She just seemed so... peaceful. At that moment, I knew I wouldn't ever love anyone else as much as her. She captured my heart just by sleeping so peacefully and no one else could do that. I recalled the deal I made with Mr. Kang and I have no regrets... I just hoped that Sowon wouldn't have any as well.

I woke up in a spectacular room. I sat up and saw that the balcony was right in front of me. The house we were in was over the water and the view was just amazing. I got off the bed and headed out into the balcony. I turned to the side to see Yugyeom fast asleep on one of the lounge chairs. I recalled last night during the flight that I had fallen asleep hugging his arm. I pressed my palm on my forehead as a punishment for preventing him from sleeping in peace. I took a seat beside him and stared at his face. Yeah, it was creepy but he just... I don't know.

"Hello~" someone called out.

Straight away, I hopped off the chair and headed towards the entrance.

"Who is it?" I asked in english.

"Hi~ My name is Youngjae~ Hahaha! How are you?~" the familiar voice said.

Loud, hyspterical laughter followed and I happily opened the door to be greeted by JB, Youngjae, Jackson, JR and surprisingly, Bambam. One by one, everyone gave me a hug and then we all went inside the living room.

"Bambam ah, how about the kids and you're mother?" I asked.

"Ah~ A few of my relatives from Thailand came over to South Korea and are taking care of my mother and alos the little devils while I'm away. Besides, who could pass up a free trip?" he said.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Free trip? Who paid for all this?" I asked.

No one said a word. For some reason, Bambam and JR seemed to know something and I felt like they were keeping something away from me.

"I guess Yugyeom's paying for it since he's the one that planned it and gave us the tickets. Anyways! LETS GO TO THE BEACH!!!" Jackson screamed at the top of his lungs.

Just afterwards, we heard moans and groans coming from another room... more specifically the balcony. Footsteps were heard and they became louder and louder.

"Oh..." Jackson sighed.

"I bet he's going to scream at Jackson," Bambam said.

"I bet he'll throw Jackson into the water," JB betted and everyone agreed with him.

 I laughed and shook my head. After a few seconds, Yugyeom came into full view and his eyes were so bloodshot red that I felt so so so bad.

"YAH! WANG JACKSON!!! YOU WANNA DIE?!" Yugyeom yelled.

Jackson started to laugh nervously like what he alwyas does when he gets scolded by the teacher and he tires to get out of it by acting somewhat cute and goofy.

"Gyeom ah, you look tired," Bambam said.

"Oh... uh... yeah. I was up until 3 am," he said with a yawn.

"Sorry..." I said as I approached him and his cheek with my palm.

"Nah... Its okay. Hey, you guys can go sight seeing. I'll see you guys at the restaurant above the water just near here at 7pm for dinner. I need to sleep," he said sleepily.

We all wished him good night as he dragged his feet towards the bed and slumped down on it.

"Told you~" Bambam said softly, recalling the bet.