She's Gone...

YOLO

So the boys and I had an amazing time in Bali. Hanging out at the beach and just walking around then we had dinner at the restaurant above the water. Yugyeom was most probably still asleep since he didn't join us. I didn't really mind though. I was imagining him having to carry me and then placing me in a cab and then rushing back into the airport to get all the luggages late at night.

The boys had their own house above the water, just a few houses down. I came back and took off my sandals straight away before sitting down on the sofa. I sighed as my body finally got a break from all the walking we did. Just then, Yugyeom came out of the room, his arms, legs and neck glistening slightly.

"Oh... Damn... I'm so sorry I didn't eat dinner with you guys. I just woke up like an hour ago and I just finished bathing," he said as he slumped down beside me.

"Nah~ Its okay. We'll hang out tomorrow," I said as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Yugyeom, who paid for all this?" I asked.

"... I did," he said.

"Yugyeom..." I said firmly.

"I did, really! I had a lot of money saved up to go travel all over the world. I used all that for this trip," he said.

I looked at him and he seemed pretty convincing.

"Fine~ Okay, you paid for it all," I replied.

"Aren't you tired?" he asked after a few moments of silence and I shook my head.

"I'm still pretty hyper because of the boys... I know! Lets play a game!" I suggested merrily, probably giving Yugyeom a shock since it was 11pm and I was acting as if it was 1pm.

"Alright, what game?" he asked.

"Hide and seek! I'LL HIDE!!!" I exclaimed as I started looking around to find a good hiding place.

"Pfft~ Hide and seek? This house only has a toilet, a bedroom, a balcony, a living room and a kitchen. They're all pretty tiny as well," he said.

"Just go! But... count slowly because... I can't rush," I said pathetically as I continued looking for a good hiding place.

"Aigoo~ The things I do..." he complained as he stood up and faced the wall.

 

THE NEXT MORNING...

YUGYEOM'S POV

For that little kid, we actually played for an hour and in that one hour we played it probably more than 10 times since the area was so small. She started dozing off while counting on the sofa which was hilarious and I fell asleep on the floor beside her. The bed was literally in the next room but sleeping on the bed while she slept on the sofa didn't seem right.

I recalled what I had said to Sowon last night. I felt bad for lying... but I had to.

I woke up after hearing her wriggle around on the sofa. I quickly got up and as silently yet as fast as I could, I ran to the bedroom and lied down in bed. If she saw me lying down on the floor because of her, she would've felt extremely bad considering that she was the reason I couldn't sleep at all two nights ago. I heard her walking towards the bed and I felt the mattress sink slightly as she sat beside me.

"Kim Yugyeom... You sleeping?" she asked and I kept quiet and continued pretending to sleep.

"I know I should say this when you're awake... but I didn't want you to see me cry," she said as her voice started to tremble.

"I want to thank you for giving me everything. I mean, I thought I had all I needed until I realised I was missing out on so much when I met you. You give me this... fluttering feeling in my heart and this warm feeling in my belly that no one else can give. You knew I was dying... but you still stuck around and I can't thank you enough just by doing that. You carried me all the way to the hospital twice, worry about me every second and stay strong every time you saw me cry... and the fact that you listened to every impossible dream I have, I... I'm sorry that all I can give you back is short-lived happiness and laughter," she said as I felt her tears falling on my arm.

I controlled my tears and she carefully lied down beside me, using my shoulder as her pillow.

"Thank you for loving me..." she whispered.

I heard her start to snore softly and I fell into a deep sleep.

A few minutes later, the doorbell ran and I quickly walked over to open the door.

"Who is it?" I asked in english.

 

(HAHAHAH!!! GUESS WHO FELL ASLEEP WHILE WRITING!!!!)

 

"Its me..." a familiar voice said.

"Jung samchon..." I thought to myself.

I opened the door and there he was.

"Pack you luggages. We're going home," he instructed.

"Wait, what? No, I'm not leaving," I said defensively.

"Sown, I overheard some stuff that your parents were talking about. You really need to leave," he said, now with a hint of urgency in his voice.

"Huh? Wait, what? My parents?" I asked.

 

LATER ON...

YUGYEOM'S POV

"HELLO!!!! ANYONE IN THERE???!?!?!??!? YAH!!! WHAT ARE THE TWO OF YOU DOING?!?!?!?!?" I heard Jackson yell.

Then there was silence for a few moments.

"Oooooohhhhh~~~" I heard the boys say teasingly.

I quickly got up and opened the door.

"Hey, wanna hang out?" JB suggested.

"Oh... sure, let me get Sowon," I said sleepily.

With that, we all went back into the house but something seemed off.

"Guys... Wasn't her luggage there before?" Youngjae asked as he pointed at a corner.

We all started looking at one another nervously.

"Sowon?" I called out as we all started to search the whole house.

"Sowon?! Sowon?!" I called out as I started to panic.

"GYEOM!!!" I heard Bambam yell from the bedroom.

We all gathered there.

"Why? Why? Why?" I asked.

Bambam was holding a piece of paper.

"She knew about the deal..." he said.

I snatched the piece of paper from him.

"Wait, what deal?" JB asked.

"Wait, did you tell her, JR?" Bambam asked.

"No, I swear I didn't," JR said.

"Hold up! What are you guys talking about?" Jackson asked.

 

Yugyeom... I'm sorry... Please don't try to find me. I know about the deal you made and I can't let you do that for me. I know we promised not to leave one another but this is the end. I hope you live a long and fulfilling life. You deserve it.

 

"She's gone..." I said as tears started blurring my vision.