Chapter 36: Jeju Island

Our Complicated Heart

Morning....

 

In Dara's Room....

 

"...uh.."Dara rolled up to her bed feeling relax...

 

She strecth her arms wide..and carved a smile on her face..

 

"That's a good sleep..."she said and look at the clock and it was already 9 o'clock in the morning.

 

She know that Bom was trying to wake her up for something earlier but she didn't want to wake up instead she stay...

 

"I like this kind of life..."Dara sigh in comfort...

 

*Stomach growling*She touches her empty stomach.

 

"Ahhh I think I need to fill up this stomach of mine...."She got up and fix her hair with the apple hair and went out in her room....

 

When she went out of the room she saw Jiyong who is just one door away from her room,and who just woke up too,was about to go out like she is right now.

 

"Oh.."Both of them said.

 

"Ohhh Ummm...Good Morning..."Dara greeted.

 

"Ah?Oh....Good..Morning.."Jiyong greeted back and  there was a silent develop...

 

'What am I standing here,stuck.'Dara thought.

 

*Clear throat*"Did..You eat already?"Dara broke the silence..

 

'Aishh What am I,a wife?Aishhh'Dara thought.

 

"Umm I haven't"Jiyong said.

 

"Umm Alright then,I will be cooking something so you can just wait and I'll call you when I'm done."Dara said and went down the stairs and went straight to the kitchen not aware that Jiyong followed her.

 

Dara turn aroud to go the table kitchen when she saw Jiyong standing right next to her,she got startled...

 

"Omo!You scared me!W-Why are you here?"she stammer.

 

"Oh..I didn't mean to scare you...."

 

 

"Well H*ll yes you didn't want me to get scare but you really did scare me,you were just there and next thing I know you are now next to me."She said in one shot.

 

"I'm sorry,"Jiyong said.

 

"It's Alright,So what do you want?"Dara ask she calm...

 

"I don't want to be a burden to you so I want to help you cook..."

 

"Help me cook?Ummmm well if you insist...go ahead then..."Dara said....

 

Jiyong then ask her what she is goin to cook...

 

"Ummm oh!There's a Anchovy here!Should we make Anchovy Rice Balls!?"Dara excitedly said with sparkling eyes.

 

"Ah..Ye-Yes.."Jiyong said feeling unease.

 

'I can't eat Anchovy rice balls..I don't eat it.What should I do...?'Jiyong thought.

 

"Mmm there's not much of a food here...except for the kimchi and some anchovy... and some potato."Dara said...

 

"Oh Jiyong,can you cut some Onion for the Anchovy?"Dara ask Jiyong who is just waiting for her command.

 

"Ah..Yes.."Jiyong said.

While Dara who is now getting ready the to cook and start to cut some vegetables...Later....

 

"Are you done with that?"Dara ask.

 

"Sobs....Sobs..."Jiyong sobs.

 

"Hmmm?"Dara then went to Jiyong and found him crying.

 

"Omo!Why are you crying?Is something wrong?Did I say something bad earlier?"Dara worriedly said.

 

Jiyong shook his head and point down.Dara look down and saw onion...Now she realize what is happening and form a wide smile...

 

"Haha I'm so sorry..You should've told me earlier haha..go and just sit there and watch me ok?"Dara chuckled.

 

Jiyong just nodded.

 

'Haha Why do I feel like I want to say he so cute...'Dara thought and smile when she backface him.

 

"Dara.."Jiyong called.

 

"mmm?"

 

"ummm I'm sorry.....that I made you do it..."

 

"Did what?"

 

"About pretending, you to be my GF and because I want to get rid of it,well not to be mean but Just to let Yoona out of my life...."

 

"Mmmmm..It's ok..since we really are not dating in real life so it's fine with me...."

 

"ummm okay..."

 

Silent...

 

"Jiyong.."

 

"yeah?"

 

"I know don't have right to ask this but don't you really doesn't have feelings towards your gf?"

 

Silent......

 

"Ummm I don't think I like her anymore.."

 

"think?You're not sure?"

 

"........."

 

"I'm sorry I ask many question....Anway I'm alreafy done with the anchovy rice balls...Here.."Dara place the Anchovy rices balls in the table,Jiyong just stared at it..Dara took one...

 

"What?You're not going to eat?"she ask munching.

 

"ummmm I-I'm not sure.."

 

"What?You think I put poison to it?I don't hate you that much ok?So it's safe..Eat..Look at you....You should work out too like Youngbae....Aigoooo...."

 

"What?A-Are you telling me I look weak?Because my body is like this unlike that Taeyang guy?For your Information I do work out!"He argue.

 

"Ha!Work out you say?!"Dara said as she look up and down on Jiyong.

 

"W-wha...Yah!"Jiyong yelled as he stood up from his seat.

 

Dara chuckled...

 

"And Why are you laughing!?"he ask.

 

"haha Just sit and eat."Dara said as she chuckled again.

 

Jiyong sat and just stare at Dara who is still laughing...

 

"Alright,Alright,I will not laugh anymore zippppp"Dara said as she zipp ...

 

"Come on,eat and you'll see how good it is."Dara offer...

 

"I know you cook good but..."He didn't finish what he was saying when Dara put one anchovy rice ball into Jiyong's mouth....

 

*Munch Munch*

 

"What?It's good right!"Dara with sparkling eyes said.

 

Jiyong nodded....and cough..

 

"Actually I really...don't eat Anchovy rice balls..."Dara look at him puzzle and then realization hit her.

 

"Omo!You're allergic to Anchovy?!Why didn't you tell me,I could've cook something else!"Dara worriedly said.

 

"Ummm it's ok, don't panic.."

 

"No!I will cook something else!Don't eat it!"Dara got up and went to refrigerator and look for something to cook.

 

"Ah!I'll cook potato pancake!You eat that?"she ask.

 

"umm yeah..."

 

"That's good then...just wait for 15 minutes...."She said and start to work....

 

'hehe She's so cute....did I say cute?'Jiyong thought..."I'm sorry I made you eat it and I didn't know you can't eat it,I'm really sorry!"Dara 

 

Later after 15 minutes....

 

"Here you are!!"Dara put the potato pancakes in his plate and in her plate too.Jiyong took a bite

 

"............................"

 

"not good?"She ask curiously...

 

Jiyong shook his head...

 

Dara gasp...She sigh..."I know I don't cook that well"she dissapointedly said.

 

"N-No,It was .....really REALLY good!!Even though I love Mom's potato pancakes,I think I like yours better than my Mom."Jiyong said.

 

"Oh...What!Ji!Don't say that,she's your Mom you should love her cooking more than mine!"Dara embarrassingly said.

 

'..Ji?'Jiyong thought.

 

"Anyway,I like it."Jiyong said.

 

"Thank You...."Dara said as she ate her pancakes...

 

An hour later.....

 

Dara was in the sofa lying on the coach,bored.

 

Jiyong too.And then they heard footsteps outside getting nearer...

 

Dara and Jiyong immediately run outside and saw the group coming...

 

"Yah!You guys!"Both Dara and Jiyong yelled.Bom chuckled.

 

"Yah,it is not our fault that you couldn't wake up,God knows how we really tried to wake you up but both of you eaither said you can't go because you slept late last night or you don't want to wake just because it's too early."Bom stated.

 

"But--"Both Jiyong and Dara pout...

 

'THEY'RE SO CUTE!!!!'Minzy and CL thought.

 

"I'm sorry Dara that you couldn't come,I was planning to stay here so that you won't get alone with Jiyong,well because I know you and him will not get along.But the girls are askibg for us to come so...."Top said as he came to Dara.

 

"Awww That's sweet of you Seunghyun"Dara said as she touch Top's face feeling awe.

 

"Aigooo Both Top and Taeyang are begging to stay so we use force to get them come with us."Bom said.

 

"Unnie you were the one who force them seriously,the Bominator came,so they didn't have the choices."Minzy in.

 

"Yes!Because of the Bominator I was force to go and now carrying thier stuff."Top complain cutely.

 

"Yah Top!"Bom shout.Top quickly hide on Dara's back.

 

Dara chuckled."You guys...Aigooo...Let's go in and let's see what you buy."Dara said ad everyone went inside the house.....

 

Later in the afternoon.....

 

"Unnie let's go!!They are having fun already!!"Minzy shout from downstairs.

 

"I'm not really comfortable with wearing this..."Dara came out in her room covering her body with a blanket.

 

"Yah!You have the curve ok?So don't be shy."Bom said.

 

"Well you can say that because you have a nice body,Bom,"Dara said.

 

"Aisshh Enough with the talking!If you don't want me to drag you down outside then you better down here now!"Bom threaten.

 

Dara has no choice but to come down or else.....

 

When Dara came down as she put away the blanket covering her body"Wow Unnie!!Your so y!!!"Minzy said.

 

"What?Nah!My body so skinny so I can't be y."Daa said.

 

"Aigooo our Rabbit,Don't worry too much about your body okay?What's important is to enjoy our small vacation.we only have four days to enjoy this."Bom said.

 

Dara sigh."I know.." then suddenly Taeyang appeared

 

"Here put this on.I know your not comfortable wearing only this."He said as he put a sweater on her.(A sweater the thin one and still can see a little bit of Dara's body wearing swimsuit.Just imagine that.)

 

"Your so sweet oppa~"Minzy said.

 

"Thank You Youngbae ah."Dara hugs him.

 

Of course inside him he is dying of happiness....

 

"A-Anything for you Dara."he gave her a warm smile...

 

"Let's go!!!"

 

And they went to the beach.....

 

Everyone is having fun..Minzy,Bom,and Cl Having fun playing smashing water to themselves while Dara who is still sitting on her chair just looking at the girls and some of the guys having fun.

 

"Why are you still here?"Dara heard a voice said.She turn around and see Jiyong sat next to her,seems like he was taking a break playing the guys.

 

"Oh,Umm I don't know I feel like it's not time yet.."Dara said.

 

"oh,Alright then."Jiyong said.

 

Then Silence came.......

 

The silence broke when....

 

"Unnie!!!Oppa!!!"Minzy scream...everyone got startled.

 

"What?What happened Minzy!?"Dara quickly stood up upon seeing Minzy have the expression of feared.

 

"Unnie Oppa!Bom Unnie and Cl Unnie are drowning help them!!"At the time when Minzy what she had said everyone then rushed to her,and they saw both Cl and Bom are drowing by the distance...

 

"Omg!!Guys!Help them!!"Dara Panic...

 

"I can't go save two I will get drown too If I have two people carrying..."Everyone get the idea of what Top is trying to say,he needs another one...

 

Seungri was about to run and go save the girls when a guy who is really fast runs on to the girls,Top saw the guys rushed to the girls,he too went in and follow.

 

"What were you guys doing?"Dara ask Minzy.

 

"We are playing who can get more further to each other and then when Cl got more far she start to struggle and then Bom unnie went to save her but in the end she ends up drowning too."Minzy panicly said.

 

"Of all the games you can do,why that?"Jiyong said with anger .

 

"I'm sorry."Minzy said as she start to cry.

 

"It's okay,minzy ah.It's not your fault."Dara hug the crying Minzy.

 

Then both guys reach them carryin the girls.

 

"Here here,Put them here!"Dara shout as the guys put the girls on the sand ground.

 

"Are they still breathing?"Dara ask.

 

"I don't know but I think they are unconcious."the guys said.

 

The guy then start the CPR on CL and Top follow him and give a CPR on Bom.

 

Dara is now crying begging for them  to be alive.

 

"Wake up Chaerin!Wake Up!"The guy cried as he did everything to Make CL wake up.

 

Then Bom start to wake up from Top's CPR.

 

"Cough Cough"Bom cough.

 

Top gave a sigh in relief.But CL couldn't wake Up.

 

"Wake Up Chaerin!!!!"The guys cried as other cried too.(only girls)The guys hug CL as he cried"Wake Up,--"The guy said when CL went concious,finally.

 

Everyone was in relief that CL survive.

 

The guy hugs her tight."Omg!I thought I going to lose you,Chaerin."The guys said.

 

When The guys has broken up the hug And finally able to meet Chaerin's eyes,she was stunned....

 

"Hyun....Joong?"Chaerin stutter...Hyun Joong Smile.

 

"Let's get you inside first and we can talk hmmm?"Hyun Joong gently said,Making Chaerin nodd but still look at him not stop like she has someone who she haven't met for a long time,it really is,They haven't seen each other for a long time.

 

Hyun Joong carried Chaerin bridal style not aware of those guys who still do not know him, who just appear out of nowhere.

 

 

 

 

 

 

What will happen?Now that Hyun Joong finally showed up in front of Chaerin?

 

 

I'M SO SORRY THAT i COULDN'YT GIVE YOU GOOD UPDATES:(i'M SORRY ABOUT THAT REALLY!!!:(

 

 

 

@kristinamay17: Thank You for commenting!!Now I know there are still someone who's reading this FF.!And Hey According to what you've said earlier that I should CL see Hyun Joong,There I put it hahahaha I hope you like the update......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bye for Now!

 

 

I have to Update Sarang Monster!!!