Chapter 38 :JeJu Island

Our Complicated Heart

Night came.....

 

"Guys!Let's eat!The food is ready!"Dara shouted for the guys to get to the dining hall.

 

Dara,Bom,and Taeyang was the one who cook all the dishes.

 

"Wow!!This awesome!!With you three,..."Seungri got spank by Top.

 

"Yah!I cook too!"Top said.Oh Yeah, Top cook too,hehe sorry...

 

"Aigooo Tabi,It's not his fault,he saw us three standing together and you're not there so he was not able to see you,forgive him?"Dara said gently.

 

"If you said it then okay"Top smile.

 

"Tabi?"Seungri,Minzy,CL,and Jiyong said at the same time.

 

"Oh,Yeah.I gave that nickname to him,kekeke isn't cute?"Dara said.

 

"Cute?With this face he looks cute?"Bom said as she looks ups and down to Top.

 

"Wh-Yah!Bominator!Do I look like a monster to you that I can't be cute?"Top said.

 

"No Hyung,What Bom meant was, you don't look cute but more like a Charismatic man.A tough guy like you,can't be cute."Jiyong supported.

 

'Omo!'Bom thought as she blush secretly.

 

"Ahhhhhh,But still I can be cute too."Top argue.

 

"You're cute.So now can we eat?"Dara said.

 

"Okay."Top smiled.

 

"Oh yeah,I invited Hyun Joong to eat dinner with us,is that ok unnie?"Chaerin ask Dara.

 

"Haha it's fine with us right guys*They all nodded except Seungri who is just focusing to his food*And this is your villa so it's up to you."Dara chuckled.

 

"Hi Guys."Hyun Joong enter.

 

"Hi"They all greeted.Hyun Joong then sat next to Chaerin between Seungri and her.(The sitting arangement:Teayang Dara Top Bom Jiyong Daesung Minzy Seungri Hyun Joong Chaerin.)

 

"So,Care to tell us what is your relation to our Chaerin?"Bom start the conversation.Hyun Joong smile.

 

"ummm how do I start this....ummm we are childhood friend and we used to go out."Hyun Joong stated.

 

"Ohhh...So...You guys used to be one before,but what happened?"Bom said.

 

"It's a long story ad it's sad,unnie."Cl answered.

 

"If it's really that private we won't ask anymore"Dara said and smiled to them.And so they had enjoyed their meal.

 

Everyone was outside enjoying the fresh air.

 

"I wonder if they will get back together again."Dara murmured to herself.

 

"Dara,here's the corn,eat while relaxing."Top offered her the corn.

 

By the time she is going to get the corn suddenly"Corn!Mine!"Bom snatch it.

 

"Yah Bominator!"Top shout.

 

"Bleh!"Bom said.

 

"Yah get back here!That's Dara's Corn!"

 

"No!!"Top start chasing Bom.Dara laugh as she enjoy seeing her friends enjoying themselves.

 

'mmm I don't see Hyun Joong and Cl around....Oh very well might as well look for them,I want to know a little progress kekeke'She stood up and sart to look for them.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Cl and Hyun Joong take a walk,"ummm Hyun Joong?"Chaerin said.

 

"Hmmm?"Hyun Joong look at her,as they stop walking.Chaerin look up to him.

 

"I just want to say I-I'm sorry,about leaving you.I couldn't help it,I don't want you to get hurt,that's why I left.I'm so sorry for leaving you without saying anything." Silent...

 

"What?You're not going to say anything?"she ask.

 

Hyun Joong smiled and hug her.

 

"Chaerin ah,I forgive you okay?And I am not mad because I know had a hard time thinking about it.Did you know when you left without saying anything,I call the police to search for you haha I was so stupid back then,I thought someone

 

kidnapped you.I just didn't know you are totally safe with your parents.I felt relieve when I heard Your parents took you to go to Seoul.I already know that you did your best to protect me,So I thank you for that."He then kiss her in her

 

forehead."Chaerin ah"he said..

 

"Hyung Joong"she said.

 

"I still..."they both say,they look at each other's eyes long enough to find the feelings that been kept for a long time and continue again.

 

"Love you.."They both said.....As they kiss....

 

CL's Pov

 

We both have the same still feeling to each other....

 

We kiss,I felt love again...Without noticing anything,A tear fell from my eyes..I don't know why but I think I deserve this....

 

We broke the kiss,he saw the tear and was suprised.

 

"Chae,What--Did I do something wrong,please tell me"He worriedly said.I slightly chuckled"I miss that name"I said.

 

He smiled but turn to frowned again."But what really is wrong?"he ask.

 

"I-I just felt like this is the right thing to do.That I have felt to be love again.Back then you were just the only one who loves me and I thought that when I left you were never going to forgive me,but instead you understood me.Thank You Hyun

 

Joong."I look at him as he look at me.

 

"I will always love you Chaerin,always."he said as he peck my lips.

 

Then we hug.I hope this is the right decision.

 

End od Povs

 

Dara was looking for Chaerin.As she walk she notice a guy from the corner standing,looking to someone.

 

Dara then recognized that it was Seungri,But why does he look sad she thought.

 

Dara follow where he was looking and there she gasped as she saw Chaerin and Hyun Joong kiss.

 

Dara look back at Seungri and felt pity on him.

 

She couldn't do anything but to just stand there and look at him.......

 

Seungri Povs

 

I..I heard everything...and it really did hurt me.I wasn't suppose to feel this way because I don't love her....but.......

 

'I felt like dying.....but this is the right thing....I should not feel wrong.......I--I-Don't love her anyway.....'I said to myself as I  look at the sky......and a tear escape through my eyes.I walk out,and left them.....

 

End of Pov

 

Dara followed Seungri as he left the two.

 

Seungri went near the beach and he sat on the sands.

 

Dara decided to accompany him as she puts blanket on him so he won't get cold.

 

He look up with the sad expression.

 

"N..Noona"he said,with sadness.

 

This was the first she see him like this,because she know Seungri is always energetic,and even though he's a player there is still something inside him that keeps him a good person.

 

Dara pulled him and hug him as she tried to comforst him.She then heard sobs coming from him...

 

"I...I think....I think I love Chaerin already,noona"he cried.

 

Dara can only sigh and pats him.

 

"My..heart....pain....it's the first time....help noona...It's all my fault that I always Push her away from me,and always ignore her feelings for..and .."

 

"shhhh....It's not your fault Seungri ah...."she said.

 

"It's my fault...If..If I just realizes it more earlier then she would have been mine....But..now she's gone....and she...she still love that guy..."he cried.

 

"You can't blame a woman's heart,of course,everyone deserve to be love too,and Chaerin wants that...."

 

"Do you think....she don't love me anymore..."He look up to her like a kid crying to his mother asking for help.

 

"Chaerin,maybe stills loves you...she have liked you for two years.."

 

"three years"he corrected

 

"See,you know that too,But anyway,three years is hard to forget, you are  still in her heart,believe me.But you have to have to tell her or else.I'm not saying I don't like Hyun Joong for her and that I am siding you,but my only advice is even if

 

they are now together,it is better to tell your feelings instead of keeping it because it will create a scar on there."she pointed to his heart.

 

"Show Chaerin that you can change and that you will win her back!"Dara said full of encourage.Seungri sat up straight as he wipes his tears.

 

"Right!I will not let anyone take away my chaerin to anyone,Noona!!"He stood up as Dara stood up too smiling.

 

"Thank You noona!!!I love you the best!!!"He hugs her tight.

 

"You're welcome sweetie."she said.

 

"I will go now and confess to her!!"

 

"huh?Right away?"Dara said but Seungri already runs off to find Chaerin.

 

Dara chuckled..

 

"Aiiigoooo,Gud luck Seungri..."She whisper,and went inside the house.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Seungri rans off leaving Dara dumpfounded.As Seungri saw Chaerin and Hyun Joong walking,holding hands,he frowned,but he ignored it.

 

He runs to them.Chaerin was suprised to see Seungri that she took away her hand to Hyun Joong.

 

She look down not looking at Seungri.Seungri stares at her as Hyun Joong stares at him.

 

"Chaerin!!"Seungri shout.Cl got startled knowing She's going to be yelled at but instead,Seungri took Cl's hand,she was suprised,but still looking down.

 

"I will win."Seungri said.Making Hyun Joong curiously look at him.

 

"I will win you back Chaerin.That is how I felt about you I will win you back!!"He said determiningly and turn to glare at Hyun Joong.

 

Seungri then left,leaving the two with curiousity.

 

'That is his feelings about me?Win?Huh?What?'Chaerin thought,but smiled even though she didn't get him,it's first time for her to see him hold her hands and inside her it feels so warm.

 

She couldn't help to blush.Hyun Joong who is still loking at Seungri rans off feel left out he didn't get it too.

 

Can Seungri win her back or Chaerin will still choose to stay to Hyun Joong......?

 

Only two days left for their vacation what will happen in two days?

 

 

 

Coming soon~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'll update soon!!