Woot Woot!

Our Complicated Heart

________________________________________

 

It was sunday morning everything outside are very clear.As the sun rises up...people are waking up for the new day new beginning....

 

Bom's House

 

Bom:Dara ah wakey wakey~~~ Bom went to Dara's bed she sat and brushed Dara's hair...

 

Dara:mmmmmm. She moan.

 

Bom:Dara lets go eat~~~~

 

Dara Sit up on her bed looking for her doll Tam-Tam.She hug tam-tam and greeting it.

 

Dara:Gud Morning Tam-Tam and gud morning Bom~she said not fully awake.

 

Bom: Lets go and eat...Taeyang cook the breakfast today hehehe

 

Dara:He cooks? she said with a confuse face

 

Bom:You'll see,now lets go wash your face first then get down there ok?

 

Dara:alright~

 

After that Bom leave the room and get down to the living room.

 

Dara thought"Wow Bom didn't shout today ahahaa thats a good thing."she chuckled.

 

After she wash and finished changing her clothes she downstairs where Minzy,Youngbae,and Bom is.

 

She approaches Youngbae getting ready the plates...

 

Dara:Gud morning Youngbae~~she smiled.

 

Youngbae:Gud Morning Dara~and he smiled back...

 

Dara saw Minzy getting the food out of the kitchen she hug her in her back and makes Minzy startled.

 

Dara:Gud Morning Minzy-ah~~~~

 

Minzy:Ohh Unnie I almost drop this am holding dont scare me like that. Gud Morning Unnie~

 

Bom sat and murmured

 

Bom:geeez how come your so sweet to Youngbae and Minzy but not me dara-ah.She mumbled but its enough for Dara to hear her.Dara quickly hug Bom...

 

Dara:Awww dont be jealous Bommie ah.Don't worry you are still number one for me..

 

Bom:Really?she put on a puppy eyes...

 

Dara:Yes but except if I got a boyfriend then you will become number two.kekeke

 

Bom:Yah!Is that how it suppose to be?Even if you got a boyfriend I should be still be your number one because im you besfriend and like my sister too.

 

Dara:ahahaha I know I know Im just teasing you.you know.

 

Bom:Alright then~she formed a smile.

 

Dara:Lets eat I'm hungry...

 

Dara took a bite to her food...after that she froze...while bom and minzy just gigled....

 

Youngbae:Dara does it feel unedible?

 

Dara:...............

 

Youngbae:Im sorry I cant-----he was cut of by Dara

 

Dara:No youngbae ah its just that WOW your good I mean this is delicious!!!!I love it..

 

Youngbae:So it's ok?

 

Dara:What do you mean ok this is great hehehehe awwww I will add in my list that if would have a boyfriend he have to be a good cooking ahahahahha.....btw how can you cook this

good?

 

Youngbae:ahahaa then Im can be in your list~he mumbled enough for Bom and Minzy to hear and they were suprise accept to Dara who didnt hear him.

 

Dara:Huh?

 

Youngbae:Oh nothing hehehe well anyway my parents is not always at home so I learned how to live alone and thats the part that I learned how to cook hehehe...

 

Bom:Sadly yes hehe thats why we invited him here so he wouldnt feel alone.

 

Minzy:Oppa dont worry this house is always open for you~

 

Youngbae:Awww thank you guys...

 

Dara:(teary eye)Im sorry about that... Youngbae who was suprise to see Dara got teary panic.

 

Youngbae:Da-Dara why are you sobbing its ok since I got used to it so Im fine.

 

Dara:You need to find a girl for you so that you wont get lonely anymore...

 

Youngbae:ahaha maybe youre right....

 

Dara:Don't worry You'll find one...she smiled

 

Bom-----Does Taeyang like Dara? Bom thought

 

Minzy-----ommo it looks like someone like Dara Unnie kekeke minzy said in her thought. We'll see..........

 

As they finished eating Bom went to her room to get something and Minzy went to the living room to watch movie or drama,they left both of them alone...

 

Dara:Yah!You both just gonna leave like that not even helping us wash the dish.

 

Bom:Yah we help prepare now its your turn blehhh....

 

Youngbae:I'll help you don't worry.

 

Dara:oh ok~your so sweet youngbae......

 

Youngbae:I just want to be kind to you Dara.

 

Dara: hehe alright~~~ . .

 

After they wash the dish...Dara went to her room and took a shower...after she grab her phone calling someone.....

 

At Seunghyun's house

 

Top:mmmmmm he moan,when he heard his phone ringing.....he pick it up without looking who's calling.

 

Top:yeoboseyo? he said little bit more sleepy.

 

Caller:Gud Morning Seunghyun ah. Top blinked hie eyes twice thrice....as he heard the familiar voice......then he suddenly answered

 

Top:Dara?!

 

Dara:ahahaha happy to hear me hehehehe just kidding hehehe

 

Top----Yes Im hapoy to hear your voice ahhhhh~~~~Top thought

 

Top:ahaha Gud Morning to you too.

 

Dara:So about today.....meet me in ______ Park at 10 am alright~~~

 

Top:hehe alright~~ he chuckled...

 

Top----omg!!i like it when she speaks like that.

 

Top:I'll be waiting ~~~

 

Dara:nehhh..... see you later then ~~ anyeong~~

 

Top:Nehhh anyeong~

 

Top----wahhh I cant believe Im going to meet her alone wih me ahahaha Im going crazy.I got to get ready~~~~

 

At Bom's House

 

Dara-----Hehehe....she just gigled.as if she just called her boyfriend and told him about their date.......Aigooo Dara-ah....

 

Dara is now all dress up like she was going to a date....

 

Dara went downstair...seeing Bom Minzy Teayang sitting in the couch.

 

They saw Dara coming down the stairs at firstthey didn't care but what made them look again was they notice she was dress like a Goddess...they're jaw was like they saw

 

something they can't see anywhere in the world as if they saw a God.

 

Bom:Da-Da-Dara -ah wh-what with you .  You look....she stutter

 

Minzy:U-unnie....

 

Youngbae was just looking at her with amuse of her beauty.....

 

Dara:What?Does it look ugly?

 

Dara was about to take turns to go change her clothes when Bom and minzy grab her waist...

 

Bom:YAH!WHO TOLD YOU ITS UGLY!!! she yelled.

 

Minzy:We were just so suprise that we can't find a word to descride how you look right now unnie.Minzy added

 

Dara:really?

 

Bom:yes! But Where are you going?

 

Youngbae:For sure guys will be looking at you and when you step out of this house. Taeyang said as if he wanted her to stay.

 

Dara:Ummm I'm going to meet someone and dont ask me who you'll just teased me.

 

Dara said as she walked out leaving the three still amuse with her beauty.

 

Minzy:Unnie Is she by any chance going to meet.... Minzy whisper to Bom.

 

Bom: ahahaha lets see about that...Minzy I have a planned let's go and stalked dara just a little bit....Youngbae ah do you want to go with us?

 

Youngbae:ummmmmmm i'm fine Im just gonna stay.

 

Bom:ohh alright then. Minzy! go get ready.Pali we have stalk Dara so we wont get lost.

 

Minzy:OK!!! They both ran into their rooms to get change. After they got change and all. they went ouside ready to stalk Dara They saw Dara walking and went in the Big Park.... they

went in too.

 

There Dara continued walking........ until she stop they saw her wave her hands to the guy standing by the tree. they went closer so that they got a better look who's the guy is.

Suprisingly It was .....

 

Bom:Seunghyun?!

 

Minzy:Ommo....Top oppa kekekekeke as I expected ahahahaha

 

Bom:ahahaha those are going out after all.

 

Minzy:Unnie dont think like that what if they're just hanging out together. Aisshhh this unnie...

 

Bom:Whatever but Top look good on his clothes by the way.

 

Minzy:Yeah he looks real good... he's so handsome....

 

Bom:ohh they're moving let's go... And they continued stalkig them....

 

Dara walked in to the Park and went to their meeting place. she stopped for a little bit as she saw a tall guy ,good looking guy,well dress,gentle,she then realize it was

Seunghyun...she waved her hand to him and he waved to her too.

 

Top was early 30 minute before their meet,He was really nervous of seeing Dara.

 

After 30 minute he saw some guys looks to someone and that he gets his attention to look what the're looking at.And there he saw a beautiful woman....with that it was Dara who

was walking towards him...his heart beet faster....not knowing what to do.

 

She waved at him and he waved at her too.

 

Top-----Omg she is so freaking beautiful like a Goddess,she is a Goddess. But why do I feel like I dont want other guys to see her like that.sigh.......top thought...

 

Dara: Hi Seunghyun ah you look good...

 

Top:and you look great and almost the guys in this world droll over you.

 

Dara:ahaha let them be i don't care kekekeke

 

Top-----Well i care sigh Dara-ah.

 

Top just chuckled.

 

Top:Lets go? hehe where do you want to go first?

 

Dara:ummm I don't know lets just see when we arrive in the amusement park hehehe and ride kekeke...

 

Top:alright~~~~~~~Let's go~~

 

CONTINUED--------->

Here I am today another update hehehe

Hope you like it...

If you dont want subcribe at least comment :) I'd be happy that you'd still reading my story.

See you~

~Des~