Chapter 29

Our Complicated Heart

 

Continuation......

_________________________________________________________________________________________

After the talk between Dara and Jiyong,Dara decided to come down since the bell has rang for third period....she walks in to her class everybody start to whisper...

"Aishhh this people don't how to shut up.Hey Dara where did you go?We were waiting for you at the cafeteria."Bom approach Dara.

"Oh! I just did some business with some of my friends hehehe"Dara said.

"mmmm.Anyway you have to give me an explanation later at home ok?I won't force you right now."Bom said in a low voice.

"Thank You bestfriend!!That's why I love you!!"

"I love you too!Go and sit the teacher will come at any minute."Bom said and warmly smiled at Dara.

Before Bom could sit down she gave a death glare to everyone who keep whispering about Dara and her 'pretend' boyfriend Jiyong.

"Seriously this people"she mumbled.

"Hehe let them be..just sit and ignore them."Dara pulled Bom to her sit and calm her down.

The teacher came and start the class.......

Time passes.......

*Bell Ring*

Lunch Time....

Dara was on her way to the cafeteria when she saw a familiar face standing by the hall way waiting.

"Oh!Hi Seunghyun ah!"Dara cheerfully said.Everytime she is with him she feels like she is safe and more comfortable to be with.Seunghyun smiled at her.

"Hi Dara."he said.

"Why are you still here?"Dara asked

"Huh?Ohh...I just happen to be standing here hehehe"He said

."Hahahahaha that's weird.Anyway are going to eat with us today?"She ask.He smiled and nodded."Ok.Let's go then.I'm hungry hehe"Dara said.And they went to the cafeteria.

The truth was, Top is really waiting for Dara.

"Ummm Seunghyun ah."Dara said.

"mmmm?"

"Aren't you.....going to ask.....about me....and your besfriend?"Top grin a little.

"ahh about that.I was suprised too when I saw you guys...you know.."

"Aniyo(no)We are not really dating."Dara whisper.Top giggled.

"Why are you..."

"Nothing I'm just happy.Don't worry I believe you."he said looking at her.Dara giggled

"And I will not fall inlove with that guy ever.hehe..Keep this a secret ok?"Top smiled widely and nodded.

"But what about Bom?"he ask.

"She will not let this slide hahahha Later at home I will explain everything to her hehehehe"Dara giggled.

"I'm glad I met you Dara."Top mumbled.

"Huh?Did you say something?"

"Nothing"he said as he pat her heads like some kid telling she just did a great job.Top already knows behind their acting because he couldn't take it anymore so during third period he dragg Jiyong to the rooftop amd let him explain everything.

|Flasback|

At the rooftop.....

"Hyung!Why did you suddenly drag me here in the middle of the class?"Jiyong ask.Top then gave him a death serious glare as if it will kill somebody.

"Tell Me.What is going on between you and Dara."He said in his deep deep voice and made Jiyong scared,he knows when Top get serious about something.Jiyong clear his throat sounding he is not scared.

"About that hyung.W-We a-are not r-really d-dating.We are just pretending to make Yoona stay away from me and realize I already have forgotten about her."Jiyong said sttutering.Top then sigh in relief but still mad at him.

"But of all the girls in this school why must be Dara?"Top ask.

"I-I d-don't know too hyung.Her name just came out of my mouth when Yoona ask me who am I dating.I'm sorry hyung."Jiyong said as he look down.

"You better be."Top seriously said.Seconds have passed"Wait.Hyung!Why did I say sorry anyway?"Jiyong said innocently.

"Because I like Dara wait no scratch that I love Dara.Why got a problem with that?"He directly said.Jiyong was so suprised what he just heard from Top.

"Y-You love her?Why?I mean how?You guys just met for like two weeks and now you're telling me you love her?That's impossible."

"How is that impossible?It's been a long time since I fall in love and I think Dara is the one."Top said.

"So.you.better.not.do.that.thing.again."He added."What thing?Ahhh the kiss?hehehehe ok."

"Now I know that truth and now you know why I ask you,you better be careful to your action towards Dara or else.And lastly do not tell Dara about what I had said earlier arasso?"Jiyong just nodded.

"Go to your class."

"What about you hyung?"Jiyong ask."I'll just stay here for awhile untill the end of third period then I come to fourth period."He answered.

"Oh ok Hyung.Then I'll see you later"

"Behave Jiyong ok?"he advices him."Neh!"Jiyong said.Top was now alone.

'Sigh.I still don't like it.Them pretending to be together.I just don't like it.Seeing them act in front of me hurts me.I know it's not true but I have to admit I'm jealous.Sigh What else can I do?'he thought as he look at the sky.

They were not aware someone heard their conversation.It was Youngbae.He did not meant to eavesdrop,he was just there resting and thinking about the samething as Top.

Now he had heard the truth he was kinda relief too,but feel jealous too as Top.But how long are they going to keep it?

|End Of Flasback|

And so Dara and Top have reached the cafeteria and saw Bom,Minzy and Seungri was sitting on the table with their foods.

"Oh noona,hyung!!"Seungri called.

"Unnie!"Minzy called.

"Hi guys!"Dara wave at them.

"Oh!Where's Youngbae?"Dara randomly just ask.

"Maybe he's just gonna be late,he will come soon."Bom said.

"You two get your food first."she added.

Both Top and Dara then went inside the food store where they get their food amd give them their ticket.

When they got their food they saw Jiyong,Daesung and Chaerin(CL)already arrived at their table and comfortable chatting with Bom and Minzy.

"Oh hi Daesung ah,Chaerin ah and Ji-(Dara look at the other student who were looking at them)My cute-handsome-boyfriend Jiyong"Dara fakely giggled.

While Top who is secretly glaring at Jiyong.Jiyong smiled widely.

"Yobo(Honey)Sit here with me"Jiyong said tapping the empty chair next to him.

"He..hehe..hehe...Yes honey"she fake a smile.Dara then sitted next to Jiyong and Top is next to Bom in other way,facing the 'pretend couple'.

"Yah do we still need to act even here at launch?"Dara whisper to Jiyong while smiling.

"Yes babe because they will get suspicious if we are not together specially at launch.we should be careful."He answer whispering.

"Ohhh ok but."

"But what babe?"

"Don't call me babe because you will get beaten."she says.

"From who?"he ask.

"From.Me.mmmm?"she says.

"O-oh Alright hehe sorry."

"Bogopa.Eat up Yobo.You're getting thicker everytime I see you hmmm.Ahhhh?"Jiyong added and try to feed Dara.

While Dara can't do anything but to act.Two people on their table is full of jealousy while watching the two lovey dovey.Top and Bom.Bom?What has Bom got to do with them?Why was she jealous too?She perhaps like----.

Launch ended and Taeyang did not show up.

'I wonder where is Youngbae.'Dara thought.

Bom and Minzy then went to their classes.While Top,Seungri,and CL went to their classes too.

Even though Top is feeling unease because he's going to leave Dara to Jiyong alone he just let it slide for now.

Jiyong then went to Dara to her next class without hesitating.On their way on the class,Dara suddenly hold Jiyong's hands making him suprise.He doesn't know why but he felt good holding her hands.

Her very soft small hands holdin his.

"Are you happy oppa?"the girl approach them with a teary eyes.Jiyong then look at the person.

'So it's because of this.Wait why do I sound so dissapointing?Arggh Whatever.'Jiyong thought and tighten the holds to Dara's hand.

"Yes Yoona I'm happy to be with her."he said.Dara just look down feeling guilty to the girl.

"Let's go Dara."Jiyong said and pulled Dara to continue walking to her class,leaving the teary eye girl alone.Yoona can only sigh upon seing Jiyong with another woman.She still don't know if she would just give up or not.

"Ummm thannk you for escorting me Jiyong."Dara said.Jiyong gave a big sigh.And gave her a hug.Dara of course who is not use of his action yet,was suprise.

"I'm sorry I get you into this problem.Just endure it for awhile,neh?"Jiyong said gently.Dara felt this is the first time she hear such gentle voice from Jiyong.She only thought he is good-for-nothing and did not see this side of him.A caring person.

Dara just nodded upon hearing his words.

"I'll go now."Jiyong said and broke the hug and kiss Dara's forehead.

"I'll see you later."he added.Dara didn't not speak a word but just nodded.Dara sat at her desk and put her both hands to her face,her blushing face.

'W-what was that?Why does it feel so good?'She thought.

The school ended......

Dara was getting her stuff and ready to go home,she saw Jiyong standing on the door waiting for her.

"Why are you here?"Dara ask.

"I'm taking you home.That's what boyfriend do."he said.

"Here let me take your bag."he added and took Dara's bag.She was about to say no but it was too late.Jiyong then grab her hands and leave.

'Why the h*ll did I grab her hands like that?Sigh not gentle man am I?Sigh.the truth is I really wanted to hold her hands again.It felt so good to hold her soft small hands.kekeke.No y.'Jiyong thought while walking.

'it's the end of the day,should we still act?But there is no student around anymore?'Dara thought.On the gate there waiting Bom,Minzy,Seungri,Top,Taeyang,Daesung and CL.They saw Dara and Jiyong coming,holding hands.

'Why do they have to hold hands when the school is over?'Top and Taeyang thought to themselves.Dara and Jiyong then reached them.

"Oh how did it become like this hahaha gathering together?"Dara said happyly,who still holding hands with Jiyong.

"Yeah guys how did we become this close?"Jiyong said.

"Hehehe hyung we are now a group.We become as one hehehehe.We are going home together."Daesung and Seungri said at the same time.

"Ahhhh hehe that's good then.Oh!Boss!!"Dara rushed to Taeyang's sides upon seing him and letting go Jiyong's hands.

"I didn't see you eat with us today.Do you still feel sick?"Dara worriedly said to Taeyang.

"Oh!Ummm I just don't feel like eating.So far I'm fine.Don't worry Tokki!!!hehehe"Taeyang smiled and patted Dara's head.Dara giggled.

"That's good to know,but still you have to eat."she said.

"Neh,tokki!!"he said.

"Yah Let's go!I'm getting hungry here!"Bom exclaimed touching her empty stomach.

"Minzy will cook today!!"Dara exclaimed.

"Why me?"Minzy complained.

"hahaha I heard you're good at cooking like my bestfriend.And Youngbae."Dara added.

"She is hehe not like you Dara wahahahahaha"Bom laugh.

"Yah!How did you know I'm not good at cooking?!"Dara pouted.

"You'll be fine Dara hehehe"Taeyang said.Dara smiled knowing that Taeyang knows about her cooking.

'hahaha they so cute'Top and Jiyong thought.Wait Jiyong too?

Anyway they start to leave the school and start to walk.

"Hey guys!What about we go on vacation,since we have holiday on Monday and Tuesday.So have fourdays to rest."CL said.

"Ohh!!That would be fun!!Unnie!!Let's go?"Minzy said.

"Yeah hyung let's go!"Seungri said to Top.Top glance to park sister who is still deciding whether to go or not.

'I'm only going if Dara is going.'Top thought.

"Mmmmm alright then."Bom and Dara said.

"Yahooo!!!"Minzy said.

"I'll go too!"Taeyang raise his hands.

"Hyung should we go?"Daesung ask Jiyong.

'Since I don't have anything to do in the weekened,might as well just go with them and have fun.'he thought.

"Ok  .We'll go too!"Jiyong said.

"Hyung!"Seungri said to Top.

"Aishhh this kid..Alright alright We'll go."he said in a cool way not to be obvious.

"Alright that's settled then.I have a very good place we can go to hehhehe."CL said.

"Where?"they all said.

"Jeju Island!!!!!!"CL excitedly said.Dara gasp.

"Wahhhh I love Jeju Island!!!!"She excitely said.Top,Taeyang,Jiyong smile.Jiyong too?( hahaha.)

"I'm so excited!!"Dara added.

"So let's just meet in front of the school,neh?Bring all you need like clothes and most important is money.hehehe"CL said

"Neh!!!"everybody said.

And so they parted on their on way home and start to get ready for tomorrow...........

 

 

 

 

What will happen in Jeju Island?

There will be new a character appearing hehehehe I hope you wait patiently to the next exciting chapter hehehehe and please do comment what you think hehehehe and subscribe hehehe love you all!!!!I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!:)