Chapter 30

Our Complicated Heart

At the time Bom,Minzy and Dara got home.Bom and Minzy suddenly rushed towards Dara.Minzy holds Dara's hand excitedly while Bom holds Dara's other hand looking so serious.

"Omo!What are you guys doing?"Dara ask.

"Unnie!!So you guys REALLY are dating?"Minzy said and blink twice.

"Who?"Dara ask.

"Jiyong"Bom said in a serious voice.

'Why do I feel at anytime Bom will kill me.'Dara gulp looking at the serious Bom.But why does she look so serious about this?

"About that.Ok you guys should calm down and sit first."Dara said as she put the two to sit at the couch.She then too sat acrossed them.

"Ok.Here's nothing.(*Inhale Exhale)We are not really dating.He told me to pretend so that girl call Yoona will stop bugging him.So I agree of that only is the case."Dara said.

"But you know the 'whole school' know that you guys are 'dating right?"Bom stated with her arms crossed to her chest.

"Yeah I know that.So we plan to be pretend to be a couple for three months so that people won't be suspicious."Dara said.

"Three months?!"..

Dara nodded.

"So let me get this right.So you and Jiyong is going to pretend to be couple in three months and you'll break up?"Bom ask.

Dara nodded.

"That is our plan."she said.

"Unnie what about if you fall for him during that time?ayeeeeeee!!!!!kekeke"Minzy giggled.

"Yah!How the h*ll would I fall for that kind of guy?!I will not waver even if this bit."Dara said measuring in her hands that she will not waver even if a bit.Is she?

"So....what's with the kiss earlier and the holding hands after school?"Bom ask.

"Huh?Oohh...About the kiss?I haven't ask him yet why he did that even though I didn't know he will do that.The holding hands I don't know too,he said that that was boyfrien should do and take me home."Dara said unease of Bom's serious face.

"Even if there's no people around?You still have to act?Really?"Bom said.

"Y-Yah Bom why did you suddenly become like that?"Dara said.

Minzy then look at her sister.

"Like what?"Bom said.

"Looking mad?(*Dara lightly chuckled)It's not like you like Jiyong right?"She said.

Bom look suprise and look on the ground.

 

*Realization*Dara gasp.

"!!!Don't tell me?!!Bom!!Y-Y-You l-l-like J-J-J-Jiyong?!!!!!!"Dara gasp again

 

 

.......Silent.......

.

 

......Silent.......

 

Then Minzy suddenly clasp her hand,and realize something.

"Oh Yeah!!I forgot that Bom unnie likes Jiyong!!!Sorry unnie I forgot."Minzy said.

"Yah!"Bom shout.

Dara gasp again.

"Yah Bom!!!!Why you didn't tell me 'Bout you liking someone?!You hide it from me?Your Bestfriend?!"Dara said.

"I'm sorry Dara I'm just not too sure about my feelings if I really like him or not.But when I saw you two together,my blood start to boil and as if I'm ready to kill someone.(Dara stood up upon hearing what Bom just said.Feeling scared to be near

her)Don't worry I won't kill you hahahaha you're my very bestfriend."Dara went back to sit again.

"You should've told me so I won't accept his offer and plan."

"I know"Bom look down feeling sad.

"So you really like him huh?"Dara ask.

Bom nodded.

"Don't worry.We won't be together when we are together.And we won't act lovey dovey in front of you so you won't get mad at me."Dara smiled at Bom.

Bom hug Dara...

"I'm sorry Dara that I'm adding more problem to you.I know that you don't like him and now you have to act as his girlfriend just because of that Yoona."Bom said.

Dara shook her head."No.I'm sure I'll be fine.Don't worry I won't waver."Said Dara.

"Oh and Dara you have to be careful too on your acting when Seunghyun is there."Bom and Minzy giggled.

"Hmmmm what about Seunghyun?"She ask.

"Nothing Dara.Hey minzy prepare the dinner already we're already hungry."Bom said.

Minzy stood up.

"Neh!!"Minzy said in aegyo.

Bom then went to change her clothes.

Minzy went to the kitchen to prepare the dinner.

While Dara who is left again dumpfounded about Seunghyun.

'Aishh why do they always say things that are confusing'Dara thought and went to her room.

Anyway tomorrow Saturday should be an interesting day.

(A/N:*wink)

 

 

I know short right?hahaha I just want to update about Bom's confession hehehehe..

Comment and Subscribe is a must!!!!

I'll see you tomorrow!!