Chappie 27

Our Complicated Heart

Ready for the short update?kekekeke Enjoy!!!.....LAter comment ok?Ok!kekeke

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Friday morning came........

 

"Bom lets go!"Dara called.

 

"Wow Dara.I didn't know you could get up that early ha ha."Bom said as she grabbed her bag.

 

"Well suprise.Where's Minzy?"Dara said and grabbed the key to the car.

 

"I'm here Unnie."Minzy said as she get out of from her room.

 

"Complete!Let's go!"Dara cheerfully said.

 

"Yah Dara ah.Do you really miss Top that much"Bom teased.

 

"What?Why do you always teased me with Seunghyun?It's not like we are together or something.We are just friends"Dara said.

 

"Close friend unnie.Top oppa never had a close woman friend after the girl broke his heart."Minzy added in.

 

"But you guys are his close friend too.....right?"Dara ask.

 

"Yeah not until you came.he became more close to us because of you.When you're still in State we are just like normal friends but not close but when you came,we became

close.Right

 

Minzy?"Bom said.Minzy nodded.

 

"Me?"Dara pointed to herself.               Both nodded.

 

And they left,leaving Dara dumpfounded.

 

'Why me?'Dara thought and as she follow the two in the car.

 

They got to the school.

 

As they walk towards the entrance Dara saw Taeyang walking.

 

She run into him and cover his eyes.

 

Taeyang was suprised.

 

Taeyang then touch the hand who's covering his eyes.

 

'hehehe'he chuckled.

 

"Tokki"he said.Dara giggled.

 

"Boss!"she said and smiled.

 

They hug.

 

"Hi Tokki"Taeyang said

 

"Hi Boss"Dara said.

 

"How are you?Are you ok now?Did you take your medicine?"Dara said touching his forehead.

 

Taeyang nodded with a smile.

 

"Good!"She said and patted his head.Bom and Minzy came over."Oppa I heard you colapse yesterday?Are you ok now?"Minzy said.

 

"I'm ok now Minzy.I just didn't feel good yesterday.Don't worry."Taeyang said.

 

"That's good to hear Taeyang ah."Bom patted Taeyang's back.

 

"Let's go Boss,we have to go the class now.You guys too,let's go!"Dara cheerfully said.

 

"Ok Tokki"Taeyang said as he pinch Dara's cute nose.Dara giggle.They then start to walk while the two left unknowing what is happening.

 

"Minzy-ah are those two dating?"Bom said.Minzy shook her head.

 

"I don't know unnie.They seems so close and they even give themselves a nickname.Aaaaaawwwwww so cute.>.<"Minzy giggled.

 

"mmmmmm"Bom mummbled.

 

As they left..

 

A man was just step away from them heard and see all of it.It was Seunghyun.

 

Seunghyun can just feel sadness when he saw Dara so close to Taeyang.He was thinking that they got close because of what happen last night when Dara came to his house.

 

But what can he do....he thinks that Dara only thinks of him as a friend(maybe).With that he bent down his head looking at the ground as he walk to his class.

 

In the other hand as Dara,Taeyang was closing to thier classroom and followed by Bom and Minzy, they can here the students start to whisper."Just ignore them Tokki.I'll protect

you."Taeyang

 

said and smile at her.

 

Dara sigh and look at Taeyang and nodded.

 

She knows she could count on him.

 

"Ok Boss"She said.

 

'That's my girl'Taeyang said to himself.

 

'Well for me.They look good together too.But what about Top.'Bom said as she put her hands in her chin like investigating.

 

'Why do I feel some aura are around me?'Minzy thought.She turned her head a little to look at her back,and there he was the man who also secretly loves her Dara unnie.

 

'Omo Top oppa!He doesn't look jealous to me but I see sadness in his face.'Minzy thought.

 

Top just stand there looking at Dara and Taeyang.

 

Dara and Taeyang then enter the classroom ignoring the others.

 

They sat at their chair.Jiyong still hasn't arrive yet.

 

When Dara was about to put one of her notebook under her desk she saw a paper sticking under her desk.

 

'mmm it looks like a letter.Should I take a look?Wait!What if this is not mine?argghhh whatever.'she thought.She took the paper.Then she open it slowly.

 

Before she open the paper,there is something written at front saying:"Yah!Syandara!"first look of it Dara already knows it's from that stupid guy.She continue reading it.

 

"When you open this.Do what I tell you.Arasso?!"it said.'What am I?Your slave?'*Open the paper.*

 

                                        "Hey,As much as I don't want to do this but can I have a favor?When we see each other,please pretend to be my girlfriend neh?And Please keep it 

to everyone.Well I think I know Bom already knows we are not really dating because you probably said it to her.I couldn't contact you because I don't know you're phone

number so I write it in here.I'll just tell all we need to do when we meet.Today,I really wanted to be late so you can see this and be ready when I came.So Syandara you

better do this.................Please."

 

At first Dara mame a 'impossible' expression but in the end she couldn't do anything but to follow him.

 

She still do not know the reason yet but she think it will be a good reason not a bad one.

 

When she saw the last sentence from the letter that says"Please"she giggled.

 

Bom suddenly noticed her giggled.She then gave Dara look that says"Why?"Dara just shook her head telling her it was nothing.

 

 

Dara then took the letter fold it and Hide it in her bag.But before she it in her bag she noticed there was something written in the back of it.It was his number.

 

"Please send me an email or text when already see this in this number."he said.Dara then let out her phone and save his number before texting him.*Save*

 

From:Dara

 

          I read it so what now? After two minutes

 

From:Jiyong

 

          Oh thank Goodness I thought you would not see it.Ok I'm actually here at the rooftop.So when I come there,just act like we are so sweet.Remember we are sitting to each

other so,our classmates would always glance at us.So maybe we should like you know smile to each other everytime they are looking.I'm going now.Be ready. 

 

 

'Wow that's long'Dara thought.

 

From:Dara

 

          Ok.Just don't do stupid stuff,stupid guy.

 

From:Jiyong

 

          Yah!I'm not stupid.How dare you?

 

From Dara

 

          Well you always call me Syandara.:P

 

 

 

'You're playing with me huh?Let's see.I'll have my revenge today.'Jiyong thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

What will happen next?

What is Jiyong's revenge?

Stay stunned.

I know it's short but I just wanted to update since tomorrow is Monday I'll be busy again.

So please Do COMMENT!!!!!!!~~~~~~&~~~~~~SUBSCRIBE.

Bye bye I need to study for the test tomorrow!!Wish me luck!!!!