Sundara moment~~

Our Complicated Heart

 

Jiyong's Pov

 

In the end I was late to class because of that Syandara.Aissshh.

 

My teacher commanded me to stand for 15 minutes holding a bucket of water outside our classroom.

 

Aiishh this is ----I thought.

 

|Flashback|

 

I was running to my class before the teacher arrives but I was wrong.

When I got there my teacher was standing by the door waiting for who is late and the worst part of that I'm the only one who's late.

 

Teacher:Yah G-Dragon!My teacher scolded.

 

 

Me:Ummm I'm sorry for being late.I apologize.

 

Teacher:Here(she handed me a two bucket with half water in it)and go stand outside for 15 minutes.

I was going to say but I saw my teacher's look telling me NO BUTS.

 

I heard me my classmate laughing and but except that gurl name Syandara.

 

She have this look that says"ha!you-deserve-that-jerk."and she smirked at me.

 

I just obey what my teacher wanted me to do,I don't have a choice.

 

End of Flashback

 

Dara's Pov

 

I walked out and left the others by the gate and went to my class.I saw Seunghyun followed me.

 

"Hey In behalf of my stupid bestfriend I'm sorry"I heard him say as he catch to walked with me.

 

"Oh?no It's fine ahaha you don't have to apologize.It's just that my blood start to boil when I see that guy even though he didn't even do nothing.keke"I said.

"ahahaha but why do you hate him?I mean he's good friend well to me hehe."he said

 

"well I don't really hate him it's just I don't like him sometimes"I said

 

"And sometimes you like him?"He asked.

 

"ahhh that I don't know when I will start to like him,you know as friend."I answer.

"Ohhhh is that so."he said as he nodded.

 

"Yes.But I'm just curious,you guys are bestfriend and Close but you and his personality is so....Soooooo different...ahaha."I said

 

 

"Oh no your wrong,yes we are different but I'm more to say that he is more...you know kindest between us and my other friend.Let just say he always care about the others not himself,you know."he said

 

 

"what?But I don't feel that to him.I feel like he is kinda the selfish,playboy,gangster,stupid:.....(and so on) person I've ever met."I said.

"Ahahaha It's the opposite he is downtoearth pure kind and most of all soft hearted that's why I like him as my bestfriend,He sometimes similar to my Aunt."

 

"ahhhh well let's see if that really is true sigh.here's our class ahaha"I said

 

We have arrived to our classroom and the bell rang.

 

For three minutes after the bell rang our teacher came.

 

That was early----I thought.

 

"Ok who is missing?"the teacher said. I noticed that the stupid guy was not here yet.

 

"Umm G-Dragon is not here yet."I heard one of my classmate said.

 

"Ohhh is that so ahaha"Our teacher said smirking.

Ok that was creepy----I thought.

 

My teacher went to stand by the door to wait to that guy.And as expected he came...late...

 

"Yah G-Dragon!"My teacher scolded him.

 

"Ummm I'm sorry for being late."He apologize.

 

 

"Here(she handed him a two bucket with half water in it)and go stand outside for 15 minutes."Our teacher commanded him.

 

He was about to say no but the teacher gave him a look saying No Buts.

 

I heard my classmates start to laugh at him but I don't feel like laughing,it's boring.He then look at me.

 

What is he looking at?----I thought.

 

And then I just smirked at him.He then turned around and obey the teacher. I doin't know he will obey that.......but I think he's still a deliquent.------I thought.

We started the class with that guy standing outside our classroom. Why do I feel pity on him sigh-----I thought.

 

Nobody's Pov

 

 

The first and second has finished,It's now their break for 30 minutes.

 

Dara,Minzy,and Bom was meeting inside the capateria.

Inside...........

 

 

Dara was sitting at the table waiting for Minzy and Bom.

 

"Hey Dara been waiing long?sorry."Dara heard someone said to her and it was Bom.

 

"oh it's ok Bom,What about minzy where is she?"Dara asked.

"ummm that I don't know,I was with her this whole when Daesung ask her to come with him."Bom said.

 

"Who's Daesung?"She asked.

 

"Oh yeah you still don't know him huh?"Bom said.

 

"Yeah that's why I'm asking you Duh~"Dara said as she stand up to fix her sweat shirts.

 

"ahahaha so yeah don't get overeacted or anything ok?(Dara nodded)Ok,Daesung is Jiyong's little brother."Bom said and she looked at Dara's reaction but she only see a confuse expression on Dara.

 

"ok umm sorry to ask this again but Who's Jiyong?"Dara innocently asked

 

 

"OMG Dara aissshhhh this girl seriously?Aigooooooo Dara-ah.Ok Jiyong is G-dragon the guy you hate the most.?Aigooo.."Bom said Dara's innocently face became a frowned.

"ahhhh so that Daesung you're talking about is that stupid guy's little brother.?(Bom nodded)ahhhh.Is he kind?Cute?---she was cut.

 

"Yah he is only a freshman ssantoki!"Bom scolded.

"yah I know I know don't be so...aisshhh I'm just kidding."Dara said

 

 

"Aigoo it better be."Bom said as she sitted down.

 

 

"So where are they goi---"she cut again by..

 

"Unnie I'm sorry for letting you wait hehe,By the way I brought a friend with me."Minzy appeared.

"ohh speaking of them here they are keke hello Daesung~"Bom said and hug Daesung

 

"ohh so your Daesung."Dara greeted him.

 

"Annyeongaseyo Noonas."he said with his smiling eyes.

 

"Aww you're so cute~"Dara said as she pinch lightly Daesung's cheek.

 

"Am I noona?!"Daesung ask usin his Aegyo... Dara giggled while she nodded. "Ok let's go and sit."Bom said.

 

And now they're sitting alltogether when.

 

"Noona!!"someone called then Bom and Dara turned their head to where did it came from and it was Seungri.

 

 

"Not you Bom noona, it's Dara noona."Seungri added.

 

"Yah!"Bom shouted.

 

"ahaha I'm just kidding"Seungri chuckled.

 

"Hi Seungri ah ohh Hi Chaerin!"Dara said as she saw chaerin behind Seungri.

 

"Hi unnie.hi guys!"she cheerfully said.

 

"Hi Syandara."

 

"Yah!"Dara shouted when the stupid guy appeared.

 

Then someone smack GD in the head.

 

"Be nice Jiyong."Seunghyun appeared.

 

"Hi Dara~"He added as he smiled to Dara.

 

"Oh Hi Seunghyun ah."Dara greeted him back and smiled and back to frowned seeing GD.

 

"Yah why you only smiled at them and always getting mad when you see me.?"GD asked Dara.

 

Everyone was liked "Aiigoo gd your the one who's at fault making Dara get madAigooo"looked. GD look at everyone.

"What?"he said

 

"Just sit down."Seunghyun dragged him to sit.

 

 

In the table,their arrangement was ....

 

Dara Seunghyun Bom Daesung Minzy facing

 

Seungri Chaerin Jiyong.

 

"Bom where is Youngbae?"Dara asked.

"Umm he said that he is going to talk to one of his friends of one of his classmate in his other class doing a project,I think."Bom said.

 

"Oh I saw oppa in he library doing it,but he was alone."Chaerin added.

 

 

"Alone?"Dara asked turning her head to Bom and Bom just shrugged.

"Yes unnie."Minzy said.

 

"hmmm guys I'll go first hmm?See you at lunch."Dara stood up from her chair and walked out.

 

Seunghyun was about to follow Dara when Bom stopped him.

 

 

"Top,maybe she was going to comfort Taeyang because he looks sad yesterday maybe something happen,well you know Dara is always so caring with her friends she always

want to know what's bothering to that person and she always comfort them.Up until now she never change she never care about herself,the only thing she care is to take care

all her friends not to be hurt,you get what I'm saying?"Bom said making everyone fall into silent.

 

 

"Wahhh unnie is so kind"Chaerin said kinda teary.

 

"That's why when I first saw noona I already feel comfortable with her kekeke"Daesung said.

"Me too"Seungri added.

 

Jiyong was just quiet as he heard what Bom had said about Dara.

 

Jiyong---- I hate say this but sh-she's kinda nice ok ok she's very nice happy?Sigh what am I thinking.But truthfully why do my chest hurt like beating kinda little bit fast?I wonder

why.

 

Dara went to the library where Taeyang is.

 

Dara----Aigooo this guy why is he alone sigh.oh there he is keke

 

Taeyang was siting at the table where the poster lay on the table.He was just staring at the blank poster. Someone then cover his eye and make him suprised.

"hey guys it's not fun---"he cut his sentence when he touches the hand that covering his eyes.

 

Taeyang------A girl??

 

 

"Bom??"he guess.But no ones answer.

 

"ummm"

 

Taeyang-----who's this??

 

Taeyang then took off the hands and that person letting her hands taken off. Taeyang then turned around and found Dara.

 

"D-Dara."he stutter.

 

"ahaha"she just giggled and went to the empty sit which was facing Taeyang.

 

"Youngbae why are you alone,why didn't ask one of us to come with you,so you won't be alone."Dara said.

 

"Ummm I don't know I guess I want to be alone sometimes hehe"he said and smiled a little bit.

 

"Do have fever or something?"Dara asked as she went closer to Taeyang's forehead to touch it.This made Taeyang suprise by her action.

 

"ohh you're not even sick,ohh well if really something wrong just tell me hmm?hehehe(Taeyang nodded)so what are you working on?"she asked.

 

"umm a poster that me and the guys should present it today but they are all busy."He said.

 

"Should I help you?oh I think this is about business?"she said.

 

"ohh yeah my teacher said create an ad or something like that and explain what how when why?"he said.

 

"ohh that's easy then hehe Then I'll help you."

 

"Really?thank you Dara"he said and widely smiled. And So on they finished the project but they have to skip some classes to work on Taeyang's project.

 

"I'm sorry Dara for helping me and you had to skip classes just for this and you helped me presented it.."he apologize.

 

"hehe it's ok.Since it's you"she said as she widely smile.

 

"Thank you."Taeyang said.

 

"Aigooo(Dara lightly hug Taeyang and made him blush)ahaha"

 

The six period has finished.Everyone is leaving. Dara and Taeyang together walked out and leave.

 

"Dara-ah~"Bom who was waitig for her by the gate called. Dara waved her hands to them.

 

"oh You guys are together thats why I didn't see you.Aiyoooo."Bom said as she winked on Dara and Dara who is just innocently ignore her ahah how mean.

 

"Guys my mother is home today wanna go visit her?"taeyang suggest.

 

"oooh Aunt is here!unnie let's go pay visit on her."Minzy said excitedly.

 

"Ok Let's go."Bom said. And they went to Youngbae house to visit Youngbae's Mom.

 

Top Pov Sigh Such a bad day I didn't get to see dara much.Ahaha She has this personality that makes everyone will get addicted to her. Sigh But there's always tomorrow where

I can see her.

 

 

:( I'm sad today sigh