Chapter 37: Jeju Island

Our Complicated Heart

Really short update guys!!!!Please enjoy it and bare with it!!!:)

___________________________________________________

Seungri's Pov

 

I was enjoying playing with waters with my hyungs when I heard Minzy scream..

 

Hyungs and I went to Minzy and what it shock me,I heard Bom Noona and Chaerin is drowning.We immediately to the ocean,I don't know but something inside me is so eager to save chaerin.

 

When I heard Top Hyung needed one more guy to save both Bom Noona and Chaerin,I was going to go with him and was about to run when an unknown man beat me to it.

 

'Huh?'I thought.And I saw Top hyung start to run to as he follows the guy to save the girls.

 

My eyes was all in Chaerin,I was so worried and hope she will be okay.

 

What hurts me the most,I am not the man who save her instead,It hurts inside me,But I don't know why.

 

Chaerin is a very kind woman,A kind of woman the every man wanted.I know she likes me and I always rejected her.I don't want her to get hurt,that is the reason.

 

I am a playboy and I cannot seem to love a woman that long,I can't love her the way she does.

 

Top hyung and the guy then came with Bom in Top hyung's arm and Chaerin....In the guy's arm.

 

I was relief when Bom Noona went concious,after that all eyes to Chaerin who seems not waking up.

 

I want to push that guy away so that I could save Chaerin but I can't find myself to move.

 

"Wake Up Chaerin!!"the guy cried.I look at Chaerin with a fear,scared that she would not wake up anymore.

 

'No!!!'In my mind.

 

The guy have tried everything but Chaerin still would not wake up.

 

"Wake Up Chaerin!!Wake Up!!"The guy tried again,My eyes become teary,I saw Dara and Minzy is now crying so as Bom.

 

The guy tried the CPR,in just a second,Finally she wake up."Cough Cough"Chaerin cough.

 

Inside me,I almost die but got save when she woke up.What is this feeling I am feeling?I don't know.

 

Everyone was so relief of Chaerin to woke up at last.

 

Then I heard Chaerin stammer"Hyun...Joong?"She know the guy?I saw the guy smile as he hugs her.

 

"I thought I am going to lose you."the guy said as he broke the hug.

 

"Let's get you inside first and we can talk,hmmmm?"he added as he carried Chaerin bridal style.

 

I was angry at myself not because of the guy or chaerin,but because I regret how slow I was,I should have run to her before someone did.

 

I lost.

 

 

Hyun Joong's Pov

 

 

I was watching them in a distance not far away,I was watching her.

 

The beautiful girl I have love all of my life,the way she laugh,smile didn't change anything.

 

Everything about her that I love hasn't change.I just wish I am still in your heart,Chaerin.I hope we still have the chance to be together,again.

 

Continue what we have started.I was thirsty,so I left for a minute to buy some drinks.

 

Tragic happens,When I came back I saw all of them all together near the ocean,I was looking for Chaerin if she had gone out in the water suddenly my eyes widen up and was immediately fear run through my blood as I saw the girl I love of all my life

drowning.

 

I ran as fast as I could,didn't care to get notice by Chaerin's friend.I ran to her and wanted to save her.I got her,I lay her on the sand and start to bring her back.

 

She was not breathing,I tired my best to save her."Wake up,Chaerin!!!Wake Up!!!"I cried.I tried again the CPR and there my gilr woke up letting out the water she drank when she was drowning.

 

I was so relieve and so happy she is still woke up.Our eyes met and in her suprise"Hyun...Joong"I heard her say.

 

I hug her tight.I broke the hug,I smiled at her"I thought I am going to lose you."I said to her."Let's get you inside first and we can talk,hmmmm?"I saw her nod still suprides to see me.

 

I then carried her bridal style.Everyone followed us inside the house.

 

 

End of their Pov's

 

 

Everyone agreed to Hyun Joong to take a break and let the girls rest after what had happen to them earlier.

 

Hyun Joong  lay Chaerin on the sofa while the others still eyein on them.

 

"Hyun Joong ah"Chaerin start to talk.

 

"Mmmm?"Hyun Joong look at her.

 

"I-It's been a..."

 

"Yeah it's a been a while,really long time."Hyung finised it for her.Chaerin looked down.

 

"I-I'm sorry,Hyun Joong"She said.

 

Hyun Joong lift her head up."Don't worry about that anymore,Chaerin ah.What matter most is, the future,we saw each other again,So don't worry about it anymore,okay?"Hyun Joong kiss Chaerin on her forehead.

 

"And it really us bad that I can't for much longer because I have a job to go to.*Hyun Joong Stood up*I'm sorry I couldn't introduce myself to you guys,My name is Hyun Joong,Nice meeting you all.Oh Hi Dara!"Hyun Joong greeted Dara.

 

"Hi Hyun Joong!"She greeted back.

 

"So yeah I have to go,*He turn to Chaerin*I'll just visit you later okay?"CL nooded.

 

"Bye~"He bid goodbye.At the time he left they start asking Chaerin various question.

 

"Aigoooo,Unnies Oppas I will rest on my room first,neh?I'll just tell you guys later.."Chaerin get up and walk to her room.

 

"Unnie!How did you know that guy?And who is he?"Minzy ask Dara.

 

"Yeah,Dara who is he?And why do I feel like he seems close to Chaerin?"Bom ask Dara.

 

"He is a good swwimer,though."Jiyong said.All eyes went to Jiyong.

 

"What?I'm just saying.He really is."Jiyong added.

 

"Anyway let's just go get ready for dinner okay?No more question to be ask."Dara commanded.Dara look around her and notice that Seungri is not there,she thought maybe he was takinh a shower.

 

But the truth was Seungri was just in his room,Not caring about Hyun Joong and Chaerin.

 

He doesn't want to hear anything.

 

 

CL's Pov

 

 

My heart was beating fast like a train,When I saw the man I used to love,the man I always long for,before.

 

When I first saw him,I was back again in my past,I remember all the hapoy things we had,

 

We may had a ups and downs but we always find a away to get along.I admit and I know I'm selfish,I think I still have a deep feelings for him,just like how I live Seungri now.

 

Back then,I left Hyun Joong because of my parents,I really do not want to leave him but what can I do my parents threaten me that they will make him suffer if I don't come with them.

 

That day,Maybe really,is the most sad thing I have done.

 

I left him....For like two years in Seoul,My parents successfully made me forget about him and there Seungri entered my life.I fell inlove again.

 

My second love.

 

Hyun Joong was my first love.

 

I guess first love never dies even though we already have someone else.

 

When we fell at that person first time,it will stay there forver.

 

And that is why I think I still do have feelings for him.I just wish...I could still correct the things I have done wrong to him,and apologize.

 

'Hyun Joong......'I said to myself as I close my eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Preview...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I still...."both of them said.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'I felt like dying.....but this is the right thing....I should not feel wrong.......I--I-Don't love her anyway.....'he said to himself as he look at the sky......and a tear escape through his eyes.