Chapter 24

Our Complicated Heart

Dara's Pov

 

'What the hell is going on?!!'I thought after that stupid guy kiss me!!!O_O.After that incident happen he grab my hands and leave the situation with everyone still in shock.I was still

 

spacing out until when Jiyong held my hands too tight.

 

"Yah!What do you think you're doing?!"I shouted at him."And let go of me!My arms hurt already!"I added as I struggle to get his hands off of my arms.But he did not say anything,and

 

just continue to walk.After a long walk I find myself in the rooftop(of the school).Jiyong then let go of my hand.

 

"Wha--"I was cutted when Jiyong suddenly knelt to me.

 

"I'm so sorry!Please forgive me!I didn't mean to say that we are dating,and didn't mean to kiss you,I just had to."He said.

 

I was so suprised to his action.I did not know he's a person who can actually can say sorry.I don't know but,I didn't feel anger when he said that "we" are ating and kiss.All I feel at

 

that time is "suprised"."Ummmm It's ok,but mind explaning?Oh and you can stand up now."I said,anf he stand up."Let's sit over there."I said as I pointed where a bench next to that

 

Door exit."Alright....Ok....Ummmm"He mumbled.."Yah!Just spill it out,will you.I'm already late to class.It better be a good reason."I said.

 

"Ok,soo.I think it was yesterday.I was in the rooftop with my ex girlfiend Yoona,the one you met earlier*I nodded*she wanted me back.Se said she still loves me."I cutted him

 

"Do you still?"I ask he shook his head."She kinda,no,she totaly cheated on me when we were still together.And i said that I still love her even if she cheated on me.But she said she

 

doesn't love me anymore.She said that our relationship is boring so,I thought maybe she's not really for me.And Now she wants me back,now that I had move on and doesn't love

 

her anymore.And that's when your name came.I told her that I already like someone else but the truth is I don't really have one.She ask me who and That time I can't think of someone.."

 

"And you said my name."I in.He bow his head down."yes"he said.I laugh."Why-are you laughing?"he ask."Nothing,You're just cute when your shy"I said.

 

Wait?Did I say cute?!Aishhhh Dara what are saying all of a sudden.I heard him smirked.and then laugh.

 

"Yah!And why are laughing?"I said as I cross my arms to my chest."So I'm cute huh?haha"He said and smirked.

 

"N-No I-I Di-didn't say that!I said Your-- ummm your--"I said but I can't think of a word to this stupid.

 

"What?I'm what?Handsome?Yes your definitely right!"he said."Aishhh"I was about to leave when he said"So is that your first kiss?hehe"he again smirked.And I just leave.

 

"ahahaha it is.ahahaha"I get out leaving him still laughing.'Arghhhh yes!It's my first kiss!Wahhhhhhhh!!!'I panic and I run.As I was running I bumped in to someone.

 

It was Bom."Yah!"she shouted."Bom-ah!!!"I hug her."Y-Yah.What's wrong?"I heard her say."Jiyong!!!"I said."What?What did he do to you?he kiss you again?"Bom said.

 

"It was my first kiss and he made fun of me!"I said."Ahhh, Is it?"she ask.I nodded.I heard her laugh."Yah!Why are you laughing?""ahaaha nothing I just find it funny."she said.

 

I pout."haha sorry.I won't do that again.Anyway so what's with the dating huh?"she said and turn in to a serious face.

 

"Well he just said that well I did not ask him that yet because he was smirking because of that first kiss of mine.But I'll talk to him later."I said.She nodded.

 

"Oh well let's now go to class,we're late."Bom said and went onour way to the class.

 

Jiyong Pov

 

After Dara left,I did not bother to go to my classes.I know there will be students asking about me 'dating' Dara.Now what should I do with this?Do I have to,we have to pretend  to be a

 

couple?Sigh.I think that's the only way.Sigh.I skip all the classes and just went home.

 

Dara's Pov

 

That guy,where is he?I need to talk to him!This students can't stop coming into me asking about that stupid guy.

 

Fortunately Bom and minzy is there to protect me.I just noticed I did not see Taeyang and Seunghyun today.

 

"Bom.Where's---"I was cut when she in"Top,he went with his friends,I feel like he's upset or something.

 

"No I mean where's"Again I was cut when Minzy but in."Oh Jiyong oppa?Daesung oppa told me he skip all the class and went home."She said.

 

"It's not him,but what he just went home like that,leaving me all this,aishhh that guy,he will get it from!!But what I'm trying to ask you guys is where is Youngbae?"I finally said.

 

Both of them said"ohhhhhh"as they look at each other and giggle."Yah why are you giggling about?"I ask."Nothing unnie."Minzy said"I called him but he won't answer.

 

"Is he by any chance have a fever or something?"I said.

 

"Why are you so worried about him?Do you by any chance like him?Wahahahaha"Bom said and burst out laughing.I blush.

 

"Yah!Of course I care about Youngbae because he is one of the sweetest guy friend I have.Including Seunghyun."I said.

 

"Ahhhhhh ok,but I don't really know."Bom said.I just remain silent, but something's bothering me.....

 

Top's Pov

 

I was with my friends at nutrition and lunch.I don't mean to avoid to see Dara but I'm just afraid to hear her saying Jiyong and her are dating.

 

Seeing them kiss made my heart hurts and if Adding Dara saying they are truly dating,I think I won't be able to take it.

 

Dara is the first girl I want to be serious with.She is different from all the girls I've known.That's why for now I am not letting this one go.

 

She is worth fighting for.Sigh.But first I have to find courage to speak with her.

 

And speak with that bestfriend of mine what really is going on.

 

 

 

 

 

Guys be prepared for Darayang next chappie.

Short Updae huh?I know hehehe sorry about that,ANy WaY!!

Comment!!!Subscribe!!!!!kekeke

See you!!!