Chapter 33: Jeju Island: Dara can cook?

Our Complicated Heart

9 of them arrive at the airport.

"Woooohhh I'm so excited!"Minzy excitedly said.Dara chuckled."I'm excited too Minzy ah"Daesung said.

Everyone then start to tease them by saying 'woooooo'.Minzy didn't failed to blush and quickly hide at Dara's back.

"hahaha Our minzy is shy"Dara said.

"Anyway let's sit first and wait for our flight."Bom said.

"Minzy go and sit with Daesung."Dara whisper to Minzy who is still blushing."Neh?Can't I just sit with you unnie?"Minzy whisper.

"I'm goin to the restroom so go ahead and sit with him."She said.

"Hey guys I'll just go to the restroom I'll be right back."Dara said to evreryone and they all nodded,she then left.

Minzy din't have a choice but to sit with Daesung.And so they start to talk,both of them.

CL talking to Seungri who looks annoyed.

While in the other hand.Bom,Taeyang,Top,Jiyong,none of them talk.

••••••••••

*awkward*

Dara was back and sat next to Bom.She feels that there is tension so she start to talk.

"Aigooo you guys,why aren't you talking.I feel like these two couples are only talking to each other."Dara said as she pointed to Daesung-Minzy and Seungri-CL.

"What do you mean couples noona?"Seungri stood up and sat next to Dara and hug her arms.

"hahaha Why?There is nohing wrong with that.You guys actually look good together haha"Dara said.

"But noona"Seungri complained.

"No buts umm hehehe"she said.Seungri sigh in defeat and accidentaly look at the two guys who is facing them.

They look like they're going to kill someone by their gaze.Seungri immediately went to sit next to CL again.

Dara notice Taeyang and Top's gaze.

"What's wrong with your eyes?"she ask them and chuckled.

Both of them got startled.

"Oh?It's nothing."Both of them said.

Bom and Dara then chuckled.

After all the time waiting,finally they heard a person called for the people who is going to Jeju Island.

"That's our flight let's go."Dara said.And they went to the line,guards check their passport and their bags,after that they went on their way to the plane.

At the plane.

"Oh!I want to sit next to the window hehehe"Dara rushed to her place and sat next to the window.Next to her was Bom.

Top is sitting next to Seungri.Daesung sat beside Minzy.Taeyang was sitting next to CL.

While Jiyong sitting alone in the other side next to the window.

"Hey Bom you should have sit with Jiyong,look his alone."Dara whisper to Bom.

"As much as I wanted to,he said he wanted to sit alone."she said.

"ahhh alright then."Dara said.The plane start to fly slowly,as it goes fast.As time goes by they all fall asleep.

10 hours later .

It was 6:30 pm when they arrive.Then they took a bus again to CL's Place where they are going to spend four days.

After ten or fifteen minutes they arrive at Cl's villa.

"Wahh it's cold here."Bom said.

"Oh!!Look at the ocean wahhh!!!I love lookin at the ocean."Dara said.

"Let's go go go!"CL said.The wind suddenly gave a big blow making all of them hurried and get their suitcases and went inside the villa.

Dara was the last person left,she was having a problem geeting her suitcase.

Then someone ask her"Do you need help?"Dara look to the person.

"Oh?Umm no I'm fine."She said.

"Looks like the suitcase is heavy let me help you."the man said.

"Ummm I shouldn't get help by a stranger."Dara said.The man chuckled

"It's ok I'm a good stranger.Don't worry."He said

"Ummmm alright then."She said.

They guy then carried the her suitcase.

"It looks like you are with your friends?Is it vacation?"he ask while walking.

"Ah neh."

"There should be a guy in your group,he should have help you."

"ahhh hehe that's fine,they all rushes inside the villa because of the wind."

"ahhhh Anyway this villa,I know this villa,wait don't tell me your friend with CL?"

"Oh?You know Chaerin?"

"Yes.She's here?"

"Why?Are you a friend of her or something?Brother maybe?"

"Huh?hahaha no I'm not her brother hehehe Me and CL use to go out,you know,date.But she went away and we never get to see each other again."Dara gasp.

"ohhhh.I felt sorry for you.But she's here now what are you going to do?"

"I don't know too.I was kinda suprise to hear that she came back here."

"Why?Did she ran away or something?"

"Umm no,but more likely her parents took her away from here because her parents didn't want me and her together.So they brought her to umm I don't know where."

"To seoul."Dara said.

"Seoul?"

"Mmmm I met her there."

"Ohh"

"Ummm sorry for asking you this but do you still like her?"

"I don't like her but I still love her until now.It's been five years since she went away.I miss her."

"Now is your chance to see her again."

"Umm I don't know if I'm ready.What if she love someone else already?What if she doesn't love me anymore?I'm afraid."

'Oh yeah I forgotten about Cl loving Seungri.Ottokke?I felt sorry for him.'Dara thought.

"Maybe she still have feelings left for you.So don't give up yet."Dara pat his back.

They have arrive at the villa.From afar they stop and watched the group sitting feeling exhausted and chatting

"That's her"Dara pointed to CL who happyly chatting with Bom and Minzy.

The man put a wide smile on his face upon seeing Cl who is now more grown up.He wanted to approach her but he find himself stuck where his standing.

"umm I should go now."he said

"Don't you want to say hi to her?"Dara ask.

"Ummm I don't think I can do that,for now I will think of a way to have a courage to face her."

"umm alright.Thank you umm"

"Hyunjoong,Kim Hyunjoong."he said.

"Dara,Park Sandara."

"Nice talking to you Dara."

"Me too."

"Then I'll go now."

"Thank you again."

"Sure"And He left.

"Oh Dara why are you still here?"Bom appeared.

"Oh I went to get this."

"Ohhh and who is that?"

"Oh him?He help me carry this and he became my friend too.Soon you'll meet him."

"ok!Let go then."

 

 

~~~~~~||||~~~~~~

 

 

"So guys what should we do now?"Dara ask.None of them answer.

"Aigooo you guy seriously.How did you get so tired,we haven't even do anything."Dara said as her arm crossed.

"Food."someone said.

"Food?"She mummbled.

"I'm too tired to cook."Bom said.

"Me too."Minzy added.

"I'll cook then!"Dara raised her hands.

"No!You can't!"Bom stood up.

"I'll be the one who will cook for today."Dara said.

"Yah do you want to kill us?"Bom said.Dara pout.

"Youngbae do you agree with Bommie?"Taeyang smiled.

"Of course Taeyang will agree to me."Bom said.

"How did you know?"Dara smirked.

"I agree with...."Taeyang said.

Bom gave a smile knowing taeyang will agree with her.

"Dara"he said.

"Yahoooo!"Dara said.

"See!Then Youngbae!Come with me and let's cook."Dara said.Bom who is still shock can't believe Taeyang disagree to her,for the first time.

Taeyang then stood up and went next to Dara.

"Guys just relax here and we will cook!Let's go Youngbae!"Dara and Youngbae went to the kitchen.

"CL do you guys have ramen here?I rather eat ramem than eat Dara's food."Bom said.

"Bom is she really that bad at cooking?"Top ask.

"Well the first time I taste her food it was terrible so I will said yes."She said.Jiyong and Top stay quiet upon hearing what Bom had said.

"Minzy ah,does Dara noona cook like that?"Dae whisper to Minzy.

"Ummm I don't know I haven't taste any of her cooking yet."Minzy said.

"Maybe it's not really that bad"Dae said.

"Chaerin get us 8 ramen."Bom said.

"neh?Why ramen?Dara unnie is cooking."she said

"We will have to die if we eat her food then"Bom said.

"Noona!Aren't you being too mean to my Dara noona?Maybe it's not that bad at all."

"Ok then you two eat it."Bom said.

"I'll eat it.!"Jiyong said.

Bom gasp.

"Me too!"Dae said.

"Sigh you guys"Bom gave a big sigh.

 

 

~~~~~~|||~~~~~~

 

 

In the kitchen...

"Aishh can't believe Bom said that we will all die if we eat the food I will cook."Dara pout.

"Hehehe It's ok,later you will like to see their reactions when they taste the power of you cooking hehehe"Taeyang chuckled.

"heheheh we will see about that hehehehe"evil laugh.

"So what should we cook?"

"You do this I do this I do that and those you do it."Dara command.

"Neh!"he said.

And they start cooking.

This are the food.....

thumbnail.aspx?q=1519758025299&id=64c58c

thumbnail.aspx?q=1519552373308&id=d86c05

thumbnail.aspx?q=1504995838819&id=97deea

thumbnail.aspx?q=1442648304559&id=505555

thumbnail.aspx?q=1516852227260&id=128844

thumbnail.aspx?q=1522025628256&id=5ebc82

 

thumbnail.aspx?q=1445584375674&id=489301

thumbnail.aspx?q=1521636942240&id=f28441

thumbnail.aspx?q=1439886292832&id=bb9b9d

thumbnail.aspx?q=1523545351471&id=722b96

 

After some time.......

"We are done!!Let's go and eat."Dara shout from the kitchen.Bom,Minzy,Jiyong,Top,Dae,Seungri and Cl went to the dining room and find the food are all prepared.

"I can tell by the smell that this would be good"Jiyong said and immediately sit.

And the rest did too.

"I'm sure Taeyang cook all this."Bom said.

"I only cook the rice hahahaha"Taeyang said.

"What?!"Bom panic

"This is really good."Jiyong suddenly said.

"I thought she's not good Bom?"Jiyong ask Bom.

"Neh?"All of them then taste the food and was amaze of how good it is.

"Bommie ,we were kids at that time when I first cooked.But Time passes by when I went to State I learn how to cook,even though we have maid,because they always cooked american food so I learn to cook korean food and others at the same time.Seriouly

Bom."Dara said.

Bom slowly sip her soup and

"Wahhhhhh Dara!!I hate you!!!!!"Bom said.Dara and Taeyang burts out laughing upon seeing her reactions.

"And I heard your going to eat Ramen instead this?"Dara laughing.

"W-Well jist incase."She said.

"Aiiigooo how can you be my bestfriend,you don't even trust me kyaaaa"Dara put her hand in her nose showing that she is dissapionted.

Bom rushed to Dara and hug her.

"I'm sorry Dara ah.I will never do that again mmm?I'm so sorry,but you know I love you right?"she said

"Aigoo if I just didn't love you I wouldn't forgive you."Dara said.

"Hehehehe I love you bestfriend!"Bom sincerely said.

"Love you too!"Dara said.

"But remember I can cook alright?!"Dara added.

"Mmmmm!"

 

Dara can cook!

 

 

 

 

 

Boring update hahahaha sorry.

 

 

@kristinamay17:Hehehehehe Thank You!!I hope this update did not bored you:)

 

SO THE NEW CHARACTER WAS NO OTHER THAN!!!!!

thumbnail.aspx?q=1429311980434&id=4e681a

Kim Hyun joong

-A very nice guy.

-Chaerin's first Boyfriend.

-Loves Chaerin.

-Very kind,gentle man(always),caring.

Will he fight his feelings for Chaerin or will just except that Chaerin loves someone else already?

 

 

 

Oh and please do visit my Oneshot story of Top and Dara(if you like tabisan then you would like this too hehe I hope)

 

Destiny brought us Together

 

 

 

 

Don't forget to comment and Subscribe!!:)