Mistaken

Our Complicated Heart

 Nobody's Pov

When Dara and Seunghyun went to buy food because they were starving,When....

"Wahhhh are you guys going out?"Someone said and made Dara and Seunghyun turned around and saw Jiyong.

Dara couldn't utter a word when she saw Jiyong.

"What?Did you some kind of see a ghost,Syandara?"Jiyong said and made Dara bring to reality and ignore him as she turned to lady who was selling snack.

"This gurl!Ignoring me again."He said.

"Yah.Jiyong.What are you doing here?"Top asked.

"Oh,I just finished some business after school,What about you hyung?Why are you with her?"he said independently.

"Ohhh is that so?I'm accompanying her because remember she got a detention."said Top as he smiled.

"Ohhh.....Then may I come with you two too?Since I don't want to go home early."he asked.

'What?!'Dara thought.

"N--no you can't stay!"Dara then suddenly nervously said.

Top look at her with no expression but smiled at the end.

"Yah,Syantokki why not?!"Jiyong whined.

"Do your own business I don't need a lot of accompany,Top is enough.AND don't call me Syantokki!"She said as grab the sandwich the lady gives her.

"Yah!Why are you so angry about?Hyung,did I do something?"he yelled.

"I don't know,(he shrugged)and,Yah,Don't yell at her like that."Top calmly said to Jiyong who is not red because he's getting irritated to Dara.

Dara then pay the bill"Let's go Seunghyun ah"and she began to walk away....

"Dude,go home and make yourself useful,help Aunt or something kekekeke"Top smirk as he follow Dara."Dara wait"he said.

'This twoo!!!Syandara you will get it from me someday Ha!Why did I have to mention you when there's a lot of girl in school!Damn it"

Flashback

The bell rang,students went to their homes,Jiyong was still in his class packing up his stuff when.....

"Jiyong oppa"a girl voice called him that made him turned his head to where that voice is coming from.

"Yoona,What are you doing here?Still hasn't gone home?"Jiyong said expressionless.

"Oppa can we talk?"she said.

"What is it again yoona?Didn't we talk last time?Isn't that not enough?"he coldly said.

"pleas oppa"he begg with a teary eyes.

"Sigh....Alright but this is the last time."he said.

"Let's talk in the rooftop,not here"he added.

They went to the rooftop so that nobody can hear or see them together. Now they are facing eachother ,five steps away from each other.

"What do you want to talk about yoona?"Jiyong started to talk.

"Oppa can't we be together again?"she asked as if a tear will fall any moment.

"Yoona,You know what is my answer to that" "I know oppa I've hurt you but that was one year ago,haven't you missing me too?"

"Yoona,yes I did miss you but that was before but after you break my heart and still begging you that It's fine with me that you cheated on me and because I still love you......I start to move one and forget about

you." A tear fell on Yoona's face

"Oppa I'm sorry buy I still love you,you are still the one that I like."

"I like you" she added....

'I don't want to love you anymore yoona,can't you just understand that'those words that Jiyong wanted to say but it won't come up.

"I'm sorry but I like someone else."he said.

'What?!I like someone else?'Jiyong said to himself.

"Who is it?Tell me ,I won't do anything to her just tell me who it is and I'll leave you."Yoona said.

'Now what?!So now I have to come up with a name?!The hell!'He panic inside him.

"She is.........Her name is.......Dara"he said.

'What the hell is wrong with me?!Why That gurl?!Yah mouth why did you say Dara?!'he again panic but only inside him so that Yoona won't see him lying.

There was silent.............then they heard a noise coming from the door.

"Is anyone there?"Yoona yelled as she goes closer where the noise came from.

'Did someoen heard us?Omo!'Jiyong again panic.

"Maybe it's the wind"yoona said coming back from checking.

"Yoona Let's stop her,alright?"jiyong said.

Silent.......

"Alright oppa..."said yoona who is now looking down....with sadness....

Jiyong then left the rooftop leaving Yoona alone....

End of Flashback

'Aissshhhh there's alot of girls in the world,Why the hell did I say that gurl's name!'Jiyong scrach his hair thinking of the mistake he did.

 

This is for today kekekeke

See You!!

I hope you like it.Please do comment and subscribe :)

Thank you!!