Continuation

Our Complicated Heart

*hey guys haha maybe it's been a year since i haven't updated and im really sorry.i know i don't have a good reason for forgetting to update and im sorry for that i hope u forgives me:)I really wanted to finish all this stories i've created but i got lazy and got busy to work but anyway im here now hahaa maybe im now able to update time to time.thanks to those who appriciate my work even though spelling are wrong haha Any way this is my update!!!*

 

~~~~~~~///////~~~~~~~

 

 

Monday morning.......

 

 

Dara was the first to wake up (suprisingly she was the first)...she went outside the house smell the scent of the wind.It was not cold and not hot it was just a perfect morning.

 

 

She then went back at the house and start to look for food to prepare for breakfast but there was nothing on the fridge.She sigh.

 

 

She knows she have.to go to grocery to buy some food.She getting ready to leave the house when she heard someone called her"Noona?"It was Seungri who was still half awake.

 

 

"Oh Seungri ah why are you up early?"Dara ask.

 

 

Seungri yawn."How about you noona why up early?I was gonna get some water when i saw you."

 

 

"I don't know i just woke up and i can't put myself back to sleep so maybe i could just prepare some breakfast for you guys but unfortunately there's nothing to cook so I'm just going to grocery to buy some food."

 

 

Seungri then made an "o" expression.

 

 

"Can i come noona?I help you carry the food it might get heavy."he ask.

 

 

"Are you sure?Don't you want to get some sleep more?"she ask.Seungri shook his head

 

 

"No its fine noona.Just wait for me I'll go get ready hehe"he excitedly went upstairs to his room.

 

 

Dara just smiled upon seeing Seungri so excited.

 

 

At the grocery...

 

 

"Noona noona noona!!!"He excitedly called Dara as he jump nonstop.

 

 

Dara chuckled"haha yes Seungri ah?"Seungri grab the thing he was so excited pointing at.

 

 

Dara just felt awe to what she just see on Seungri.Seungri hold the thing and smiled widely..the looks in his eyes sparkling.....

 

 

"I hope.noona she will accept it"he look at Dara.with hopes and happiness in his eyes.

 

 

"She will Seungri ah,she will"Dara pat Seungri's back.

 

 

"Now let's go get food!!"Dara exclaimed.

 

 

As they got back on the house Seungri immediately went to his room after he put the groceroes on the table.

 

 

Dara just chuckled upon seeing a happy Seungri.Aftersometime Dara finishes.the breakfast and prepare it at the table.

 

 

One by one got up went outside thier room.Still half awake

 

"Morning tokki.."teayang greeted..

 

 

"Good morning Dara" followed by Top

 

 

"Morning Sandi"then Bom

 

 

"Morning unnie"

 

 

"Morning noona" next were Daesun and Minzy

 

 

"Morning guys!"Seungri greeted.

 

 

Dara smiled"Good Morning guys!Go ahead and sit and eat"...

 

 

"thank you for the food"they said.

 

 

"Welcome"she smile.

 

 

"Where's the other two?"Dara ask.

 

 

No one answered beacuse some of them still half awake and some are bussy eating.

 

Dara sigh.

 

 

"I'll go get them."Dara said.

 

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

 

 

 

but no one open the door.She slowly open the door and find the dragon still widely soundly sleeping.

 

 

"haha he's so cute"she whisper.

 

 

"Jiyong ah,wake.up let's eat breakfast together"she gently said as she touch Jiyong on the shoulder.Jiyong just moan.

 

 

"Jiyong ah.."she.called..

 

 

"mmm D give me 30 mins more…"he says

 

 

 

"but everybody's eating.already only you and Cl are still sleeping,Come on get up now,hmmm"

 

 

Dara pulled him slowly to get up but he was a lot stronger than her he accidentally pulled her instead making them hug making dara fall on the bed.

 

 

She was trying to get off of him but he didn't let go

 

 

"Jiyong ah……"

 

 

"Let me sleep a little bit more plss...."he said eyes closed.

 

 

"alryt but you can let me go now"she waited for him to let go but he didn't*I guess he fell asleep again,but how am I going to wake chaerin up?aigoo jiyong ah let me go already*she struggled but nothing happen.

 

 

She waited and waited...Later on she fell asleep too.

 

 

On the other side of the room Chaerin slowly wake up.

 

 

She got up and look at the mirror to fix her hair and went to wash her face on the bathroom.Later on she decided to go downstair to eat but when she open her door there's this beautiful roses waiting for her *omo'*she thought.

 

 

She picked the roses up and smell it.then she saw this tiny paper haning by the roses,she took it and read it saying

 

 

'Good morning,my little cat.I just wish your day will be beautiful like you.And hope u forgive me.tnx.'Chaerin just giggled upon reading the letter she knows who did it,she knows he's the only one who is at fault and she realizes that this is the first time he showed something good for her,but she really appriciate what Seungri did.

 

 

She went downstair while holdin her roses.

 

 

At the table Seungri saw Chaerin getting down with his roses he bought for her.

 

 

He rushes to her to guide her way to the table.

 

 

Top didn't let this slip.

 

 

"wow My Seungri is now a grown up.He's so inlove!I hope this is real."Top said.

 

 

Seungri just widely smiled.

 

 

'Talking about love,where's Dara?'he thought...

 

 

"Where's jiyong?"ask Bom realizing he's missing and also Dara.

 

 

"Dara noona went to wake Jiyong hyung"said the maknae.

 

 

"But it's been 30 mins since she went there"Teayand said.

 

 

Top,taeyang and Bom and both minzy and Daesung sunddenly get off of their chairs and rushes to Jiyong's room.

 

 

 

 

ohhhhhhhh....What's gonna happen?Will they find them together?Sleeping together???

STAYTUNNED!!!!!!